FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=37396

If that is not him, them I'm at a loss. Too many SROs to keep straight.

Your kidding me rite... NOT ANOTHER BALD GUY... and those evil blue eyes... i was once attracted to bald men and blue eyes...... now i want a good ole long hair, unmusular, hippie type..laid back and nonviolent, green eyes preferably.

He fits the other post about the perp bein small....too...

its creepin me, im gonna check out addy,,

THANKS.. I think:banghead:

What is up with all the SO's changes in appearance... they seem to look younger as pic's progress... geez, there are so many....the map helps alot. Wonder if there is even that many cats in this neighborhood?

Been asleep for 2 hours. Got up to...well, you know...LOL...and had to say something. Came in here to post that I've decided Mr Lawyer is full of it. Lo and behold, others are saying the same thing. I really don't think Mr F has the ear of LE-and after pondering his statement, I too think he's bluffing. Best defense is always a good offense-right?
So good night, again. Hugs.
Maybe tomorrow...

And yeah, Noway on the button saying you're welcome-I've wished there were one that says LOL, too.
Even with something this awful, there have been O/T posts that made me laugh.
Good to see MommaD and cheewawa back. Missed them. Wish Cajun Girl would check back in. I'm worried about her, too.

I don't think LE does tell the family much of anything, but my friend's child was kidnapped years ago, never to be found. LE did tell them some things that the public did not know about.

It was 20 years ago, I think, but they never had a lawyer. Never! And they would never say anything to anyone because they did not want to jeopardize finding their child.

Of course, Somer has been found, but one would assume that you wouldn't want to jeopardize finding the perp. I do not understand the lawyer. It is very strange to me.

Back in the day, huh? When mothers didnt sell their daughters, well if they did it was to rich young men who married them..haha.
When mothers were home when their kids got home, or dad was.
When dad's werent deadbeats cuz they supprted their kids with their mother.
When moms and dads didnt have bf's and gf's but were actually married to each other.
When moms looked like moms and milfs were rare...
and Im sorry, but I have to add this...
and you didnt see *advertiser censored* at childrens funerals.... or anyones funerals.
and moms and dads cared more about their kids than themselves..by providing a stable, caring environment and being adult enough to get along and support their kids even if they werent married anymore.. remember,, "for the sake of the children?"

When married people didnt live with other people til they were at least divorced. When money was spent and time was given, now time is spent elsewhere and toys and videos are given to make up for not being there.

one dad one mom
or maybe a step dad and step mom too
which meant two families that loved you

Looks like PC & DT to me. Tried to get a close-up of the front angle, but it wouldn't let me.

That's a dead-end street - if it's them, it's quite a stroll from home. Maybe they just like to take long, long walks together in the sweltering heat. A little bonding time. Soak up some vitamin D.

But I noticed he had a refreshing beverage in his left hand. It was a bright sunny day, after all. Can't leave home without something to quench the old thirst!

Do you suppose he smeared sunscreen on his scalp before heading out? I used to live in Tampa - the sun is mean down there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowizar View Post
They're positive it is gray but not positive on the make. The only reason I heard the information was because there were news vans out at the side of my house on the road entering WE Cherry Elementary. My kids asked what was going on, news crew told them and they told me. Only other info I have is from the 2 articles I posted.

IIRC the car being looked for in the Somer case was a blue Nissan.

Sadnpod: the crossguards are being pretty vigilant. I passed two dropping off my son at school after a doc appt this morning. Both guards I passed eyeballed me and said hello. Very polite but very watchful too.

Shadowizar if you live close to sonora dr . becareful .. rso lives there.. this is just to much..

Instead of sending spaceships to mars , moon etc. put the money towards putting these sicko's somewhere where they can't hurt anyone... if they have committed crimes against children then they should lose all rights and become a medical study for the sickness that may be cured in the future if studied long enough..

Please, do not hate for that statement.. I just love our children more than the moon or mars or some sicko killing and hurting a child like this..

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

lol I appreciate the concern but I wouldn't worry. My very first adult decision led me to leave home when I was 15. Due to that fact my little sister was molested. To this day I don't trust anyone, and imo I'd worry more about what happens to an SO I catch around any child then I would about me.

Despite all the bad things posted about MMA here, I took my kids to train in it for that very reason. My daughter weighs about 115. I am 5' 10' 225lbs, and in our last little sparring session 6 months ago, I threw her down and she put me in an arm lock that completely tore off 2 of my tendons in my shoulder. God help the first boyfriend she has that doesn't understand the word no lol. My son is a little hellion but since we started taking him, his grades have gone up, his attitude is better, and he's less prone to fights than he has been in the past.

It looks violent, but it is a real martial art that teaches discipline, control and self respect and is actually useful in a real world situation. My kids attend church with their instructor as well. They don't have to do the kickboxing or Muay Thai, but at least get them trained in some form of combat that allows them to be on their back with someone bigger than them like BJJ or wrestling.

Instead of sending spaceships to mars , moon etc. put the money towards putting these sicko's somewhere where they can't hurt anyone...

Like Mars, or the moon.

Good Morning all,
I wonder if people have info and they are just patiently waiting to disclose in hopes the reward money will increase... anyone know if it has? I have good info that there isnt anything but yard debris in that trash on gano.....and its still there!!! Carpet is yukk, so it could be anything on it.. but I think mostly dog pee. If I were DT and PC, the garbage would be ransacked on every RSO in neighborhood, at least. I mean they have the money to bond out rite, snoopyone? and well, I dont.... so... hint hint

Like Mars, or the moon.

Like maybe the homes of our state representatives.. when they let em out... they get 3 mos at their homes, with their daughters and grandaughters. Think laws would change then? When I check out the offenses... there is NO reason we should even be considering if they did it or not, they should all be incarcerated at the least... but really IMO they should be dead and then my head wouldnt hurt almost as much as my heart does.

Shadowizer... imo anyone who is trained in the martial arts, or uses their constitutional right to bear arms (also trained and able to handle their weapon) to protect themselves and their families (no its not just for hunting) should get a tax break... I personally dont need LE protection.. I only count on them to do the paperwork...

I was thinking about Sorrelskye's husband's observations about the quick response to search the dump, following trucks etc. etc.
Remember when we read that two people, in the neighborhood, early on suggested that the trash be searched? This was before Somer was found, this was the night she went missing. I can't remember the source for these comments. i do remember one was in a comment section under a news article, but don't have exact article.
Maye LE got a good tip and that is why they followed the trucks, not procedure.

I think if it were procedure a lot more missing people would be located. And contrary to what some others think about it being an unplanned or unskilled abduction because she was found in the dump, I think it's just the opposite. If not for quick police work, for whatever reason, little Somer would still be there and we would be speculating on where she was. I think it isn't procedure, or at least if it is, they do a lot of other procedure first and by the time they get to the dump, it's too late to find anyone. I think a lot of perps count on a search of the dump to be like finding a needle in the haystack.

Can you say "copycat?"
I'm seriously thinking there is something with this guy who asked if this girl needed a ride home.That he might have hurt somer.What if Somer did talk to the crew members and this guy was there too or Somer talked to the crew members working on the house.She then left the house after the crossing guard left that is why they didn't see her.The dogs picked up her scent further down?where?was that past her home?The guy could have asked her if she needed a ride then or abducted her there.I have always thought the person was a younger offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads