FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
..........come out come out wherever you are..........puhleeze......... I'm skeered here all by myself:eek::eek::eek:

OK - I'll go out in the garage and puff one... a whole page of my fat bohunkus is just not what I want to look at for an entire page.

I wish I had some new revelations about this case. Everything leads to a dead end. Noway has a good summary page.

What we really need are names of everyone and alibis etc. The motive is simple either a sexual assault, revenge or simply a I want to know how it feels to kill. The LE imply it's a man because of the injuries he may have.

..........come out come out wherever you are..........puhleeze......... I'm skeered here all by myself:eek::eek::eek:

OK - I'll go out in the garage and puff one... a whole page of my fat bohunkus is just not what I want to look at for an entire page.

Chee - I'm back now. I had to get dinner, do some laundry, etc.

btw - I think the researchers have it all wrong. The reason women don't go out and kill people more often isn't because of the difference in testosterone levels, its because we don't have TIME! :D j/k of course!

I FOUND THE ARTICLE!!!!!! I am at work & will have to log back off before I get in trouble, but want to give you the link I found yesterday..... see you later in the afternoon when I get home.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ings-haleigh-cummings-haleigh-s-disappearance

Aloha Chee!

That was a jewel!! So...Ole Sheriff Woods found himself down inside a dumpster searching TUESDAY morning. As Sheriff Beseler himself confimed, looking on the front end and not the back end of this search!!
They were searching before they dumped each one!
One Detective assigned to each truck tells me, they found her on Tuesday.
There's no way they couldn't have, reading and listening to their statements. And I am as confident as the sheriff that this case will be solved. I wonder what the other valuable evidence he spoke of was recovered?

ETA: Now was that A dumpster, or THE dumpster?

Chee - I'm back now. I had to get dinner, do some laundry, etc.

btw - I think the researchers have it all wrong. The reason women don't go out and kill people more often isn't because of the difference in testosterone levels, its because we don't have TIME! :D j/k of course!

BBM: LMAO - that's the truth my friend! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! Good one.

I wish I had some new revelations about this case. Everything leads to a dead end. Noway has a good summary page.

What we really need are names of everyone and alibis etc. The motive is simple either a sexual assault, revenge or simply a I want to know how it feels to kill. The LE imply it's a man because of the injuries he may have.

LE does seem to imply they think this is a man. And although they haven't cleared the family, they really aren't acting suspicious of the family to me. Usually if they are suspicious they start leaking it so that their suspect will be under even more pressure. Plus, I don't think they'd stand idly by and not say anything with all the fundraisers.

To me its not so much that everything leads to a dead end, but that there are SO many people who appear to be possible candidates and since we aren't LE, we only have so much access in terms of being able to find out more about them, if they have an alibi, etc. I think we've put a lot of good ideas out there in that regard. And hopefully a lot of these people are being looked at by LE. To me, its not so much a dead end as our inability as laypeople to access more info about certain folks after we get to a certain point.

But I think that's ok. In the sense that at least when we see something that bears further investigation, we can tip it in. Maybe in the end, this case (or another one) will be solved via LE following up something or someone that an online sleuther brings to their attention. And that would be great with me.

Aloha Chee!

That was a jewel!! So...Ole Sheriff Woods found himself down inside a dumpster searching TUESDAY morning. As Sheriff Beseler himself confimed, looking on the front end and not the back end of this search!!
They were searching before they dumped each one!
One Detective assigned to each truck tells me, they found her on Tuesday.
There's no way they couldn't have, reading and listening to their statements. And I am as confident as the sheriff that this case will be solved. I wonder what the other valuable evidence he spoke of was recovered?

ETA: Now was that A dumpster, or THE dumpster?

Hello hound - that was quite an article wasn't? What is your take on it? I take it to mean she was in a dumpster - not the neighborhood trash. I also gathered from the information the dumpster had to be in the Orange Park area. The question nagging at me is why would they look through the residents trash so early? KWIM?? Seems as though they suspected or had information leading them to do so. Wouldn't you think?

I am not saying that it isn't a family member or friend.

I am just asking about the mechanics. When a person dies, their muscles relax so bodily fluids and solids come out. So how could they hide that? Not in the house, not in a car.

I'm sure the family cars were searched right away ,and they would notice a wet spot, at least, if something had tried to be cleaned up.

Then where could they hide her in hours that were still daylight? If she were killed in such a way that there was no blood, still, she had to be hidden somwhere.

I noticed on the way to work that since it's garbage day, some people had extra trash out in white garbage bags. You can see stuff through them. Not specifics, but you can see.

Someone mentioned leaf bags. We aren't allowed to put leaves in the trash where I live, so I don't know how strong they are. Are they strong enough? They are usually dark, are they not, and somtehing many people might have on hand at home.

But, I would like some theories on how any person in Somer's home could have taken her away without detection.

And before people start flaming on how dare I say that anyone in the family or friends could be involved, I think some theories should be put out there on if it is possible and how it could be done.

Thanks.

Human, I'm using this post because it touches on something I think about.

I'm not blaming LE or pointing fingers at a suspect, just making an observation.

IMO when kids are reported "missing" the cops are looking for a live child, so they are not automatically screaming "CRIME SCENE CRIME SCENE" all over town and throwing up yellow tape. If someone says the child never made it home, IMO, most of the time LE is going to take their word on it. Should the house be searched immediately, very thoroughly (think balloon boy!), no matter what the family says??? YES, YES, YES!! Since most missing kids are found quickly and safely, I realize that is the priority. However, for evidentiary purposes maybe some measures need to be taken to preserve the scene in case there was foul play.

For example, we have all heard of kids being found dead in a clothes dryer they decided to play in or in a trunk they decided to play in, or in a well outside they decided to play around. I remember a case in NJ where the 3 little boys were found in the trunk, right under the noses of everyone. They may have been saved, but NO ONE thought to look. Here are two articles about that case:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20050625/ai_n14698655/

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/settlement_reached_in_death_of.html

Over 150 people involved in that search. They were most likely alive and in the trunk while these people looked everywhere else. There was no foul play, just an accident, but they are NOT found immediately because some of the most obvious places are not looked at.

Soooo, with that said, it is possible ST's home and/or a car WAS a crime scene and it was completely missed. IMO only of course. Just throwing it out there, and I am sure in 27 threads you all have already discussed this and rebutted it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny