FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDC10108.jpg
I just don't get the feeling she was ever over there. Do you?

I'm seeing a two minute window if my estimations are correct...at the very most I would say 5 minutes. Such a narrow window and with so many kids walking down Gano Ave. It really disturbs me that no one saw a thing?

Just curious.. Since the tanks are before the Gano Burnt Home - (do we have a time this little boy saw her playing there) - is it possible the group walked past her and she then lagged behind? Maybe she was hiding by tanks? I know we have discussed was just checking on margin for timeline.

Eyes,
I re-watched the video, and mom definitely said she felt from the beginning that this was different-I think that implies that there had been other times.
But that's MOO. Why do you think the babysitter has a grudge? Now that's interesting...

As a mother who has had Au-Pairs, Nanny's and Babysitters. Let me just say I have had a a couple who have "judged" me unfairly. So, I can see how a babysitter could behave this way. Heck, hate to break it but I may have even judged a mom or two when I used to babysit but the thing I learned is, you can never judge a mom REALLY until you walk in her shoes or become a mom yourself. IDK, just throwing it out there.

I just don't get the feeling she was ever over there. Do you?
I just have an odd feeling about this place, not sure what it is, but that home is visable from this place, right by the picnic tables, it is closer to the dumpster at the ball park, the only dumpster at the ball park....back in the woods....and if the tenant of that home is connected to this place....I don't know...something about it bothers me. Now I see from my only 3 pics today, that it wasn't open when they got out of school....could it have been someone with a key maybe???

I just need to go donate some clothes and find out more about this place....LOL

You know, after reading the timeline, I'm thinking there may be a meeting of the theories.
Yes, someone from her past forays making her feel special, who might watch for her on the way home, then pick her up, take her somewhere else.
That would account for the short time it took for her to disappear, wouldn't it? And she would feel comfortable getting in a vehicle w/her special friend...and...OK, like someone else said today, talk me out of it.
And as someone else also said, perhaps the guy who was working at the burned home did go and come? In which case, he could have made it his business to be at the right place at the right time?

I just have an odd feeling about this place, not sure what it is, but that home is visable from this place, right by the picnic tables, it is closer to the dumpster at the ball park, the only dumpster at the ball park....back in the woods....and if the tenant of that home is connected to this place....I don't know...something about it bothers me. Now I see from my only 3 pics today, that it wasn't open when they got out of school....could it have been someone with a key maybe???
I see your point now! It would be so much easier for me to get a better grasp on this if I were down there like you are and seeing it in person. I agree, with the store closing at noon, maybe somebody could easily hang out there in the afternoon and "watch". :waitasec: MOO

Thanks to all who posted about the arrest today.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I find it interesting that the perp was arrested at the sheriff's office...would that mean he was brought down for questioning?

If the guy use to live at the burnt home and work at the clothes closet, he would of course walk to work, it is so very close, and walk home after work which would be at noon, putting him home everyday for when the kids came home from school right in front of him house.....home was vacant on the day Somer was taken because of the fire, wonder where this person is now living?? gypsyblue, do you know??

I see your point now! It would be so much easier for me to get a better grasp on this if I were down there like you are and seeing it in person. I agree, with the store closing at noon, maybe somebody could easily hang out there in the afternoon and "watch". :waitasec: MOO
Or to use. Just sayin...

Quoting myself because I think many of you missed my ETA.

ETA:
Going back and re-reading the police report again the officer has conflicting statements. He states that SP texts Diena at 4pm then further down he states that Diena texts SP at 4pm to see how the kids are doing. I'm somewhat confused by this. :waitasec:

MAZ

That tells me she expected the kids home by 4pm, like a normal school day. Would that put them leaving the school around 3:30pm, her being last seen around 3:45 by the burned out house?

Thanks Mazama xox

I just need to go donate some clothes and find out more about this place....LOL

Cam-- thanks for the giggle here. :)
This made me LOL... you are too much girl..!
Your hours are limited-- 9-12 so you can't waste
any time.

Once said a crimal always returns to the scene of the crime.............
interesting............
from the clothing store can someone watch the burnt house and kids coming from school?
who runs the store? a man and woman???

That tells me she expected the kids home by 4pm, like a normal school day. Would that put them leaving the school around 3:30pm, her being last seen around 3:45 by the burned out house?

Thanks Mazama xox
They got out of school about 2:30pm though. There's an extra hour in there before she called asking if they were home.

Yea -- the hours are more than interesting...!! Closes at Noon...!!
Easy hours for a predator that is hunting for little girls, in my opinion. ??

Remind me, what's the connection between this business and 1080 Gano??

Same person works there as lived there?

Help me out....who posted that little diddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny