FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't take the babysitter's comments as having a "grudge". I think she was just stating her own experience and trying to give a better description of Somer and her behavior.

Sorry, I guess I used the wrong word. My thinking is that she should have gone to LE with her observations. That's all and I'm sorry to cause this disruption - it's certainly not important to me.

Has anyone checked on our forensic astrology forum, very interesting indeed.

I could see this happening passion even if it wasn't at the burned house.. oh yes... could very well be a thought..

wonder if it was close to burnt house?
then after workers were gone the monster
took her there to do his dirty deeds and dispose of her?

That's really interesting Kewpiedoll - so you think she was being groomed by one of the men working on the house? Why would he pick a house that was being worked on? How could he predict who would be there at the times she arrived? I highly doubt they are all in on this...mho

Eyes4crime... I could so see wlk RSO living at the end of gano ave. sitting at the park daily and maybe every now and then talking to kids walking home daily... sitting at the bath house.. never know what happened like weeks before or days before. and being Somer'' s siblings so upset they can't remember or aren't being questioned..

What do you think???

It's very disturbing and it makes me believe that she may have gone some place to hide and what happened to her wasn't right away, not somebody snatching her off the street on the way home. MOO

I'm wondering if she might have hidden behind the tanks until her siblings passed by and then followed well behind them, until whatever happened next.

what did LE get/look at restroom across from house in park???
Could she of stopped there?
Held hostage til burnt house was vacant again?

Just my opinion, that's all! I have no idea who this babysitter is nor how many times she babysat. I just think it's inappropriate for her to come out and talk about Somer as being so defiant - this is a high profile murder investigation and I think if she had something to say, it should have been to LE. I'm not sure what her point was in talking to the media. mho

Maybe she was trying to be helpful and in shock that they couldn't find her. Possibly her way of thinking she was around somewhere and okay..?
I don't even know her name, so I can't verify if she is on the police report.

Current babysitter (at least for that one day) is a he..

hmm well I didn't know that the babysitter on that day was a guy?? I think this wasn't a stranger abduction here, I think this is someone that had been grooming her for a period of time, someone she was familier with, jmo... sometimes in cases like this the perp turns out to be the least likely one to suspect as doing something like this to a child....

Eyes4crime... I could so see wlk RSO living at the end of gano ave. sitting at the park daily and maybe every now and then talking to kids walking home daily... sitting at the bath house.. never know what happened like weeks before or days before. and being Somer'' s siblings so upset they can't remember or aren't being questioned..

What do you think???

Hi MommaD - I was responding to a theory that there was a person grooming Somer who worked on the home. To me, that's an excellent theory except I had a couple questions as to how things would go. Now I have to ask - where does the bath house come into play? Are you suggesting someone was at the park, grabbed the child, and took off with her? I haven't heard this one before! TIA

Welcome MarieG!

Thanks for your input! another thought is that he may have been waiting in the path of the kids and Somers ran ahead of her companions and ran right into this person. sure seems like a short time frame.

You're welcome, and thank you. It does seem like a very short time frame. It all happened so fast. I was watching the news and seen this and it is so scary to think that even with walking home from school with her siblings, and just for a short moment she leave their sight, and now shes gone. It seems the world is getting worse with the taking of children.

I'm wondering if she might have hidden behind the tanks until her siblings passed by and then followed well behind them, until whatever happened next.
I think that's quite possible and they'd already gone by when she was at the vacant house. I wish we knew what time Kyle was supposed to have talked to her.

QUOTE=MarieG;4340035]Hi, I am new here..

I agree with this post, that someone may have known Somers path and was watching, waiting for the right moment. This is so very sad, especially for her siblings

:Welcome-12-june:[/QUOTE]

Thank you

Thank you for all who welcomed me..Easier for me to do it this way so I don't interrupt the conversation.

hey don't worry about interrupting anything here, we all have good ideas and opinions that help regardless, so jump on in here and hang on.

But here's the thing. If she stopped at the tanks, then stopped at the vacant house to speak to K...wouldn't her siblings have caught up with her by then?? It seems to me that something had to happen to her in the time between the tanks and the vacant house. And if K REALLY spoke to her, by then her siblings would have been right on her heels.

So she was seen at the tanks and seen near/in front/passing by/at 1080 Gano Avenue....we think we know that much right?

But, what if she continued on her way.

Not very much so far is for certain.

Anyone know how long before they'll have test results on (possible) evidence collected at Gano???

THAT'S when we'll know if it's a crimescene.....Won't we?!??!? :waitasec:

People really need to know.

Imagine the anxiety in that neighbourhood tonight....back to school in the morning! Halloween less than a week away.

now this is interesting....clothes closet hours of operation....
SDC10104.jpg
sorry, wrong pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members