FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a way to find out where the manager/erstwhile tenant is living now?

This reminds me: IIRC Tarabull was going to email the reporter last night about this interview.

Tarabull... did you get any response back, or did you send the email out?

TIA

Also- with the amount of time LE was at the burnt home collecting evidence, I have a deep feeling they walked away from that home with substantial evidence. Could be things they located with her body that match that home as well, and now waiting on DNA. kwim...?

I did not....finding a contact for him proved difficult. Which I found a little odd, I mean c'mon he's a reporter, Ryan Hughes was his name.

I agree that this was a strange thing for a child to say, especially a 7 year old child who was upset and running away from a group of other children. I just don't buy that. Sorry, but that doesn't even make sense to me.

I have been meaning to comment on that. I think the people who would REALLY be able to answer this question is that of those who knew Somer's personality. My best friends daughter is 4 1/2 and she would be the kid who is so intelligent that she would comment on a roof or renovations. This is even MUCH younger!!! Just saying it is not impossible. Now, if it was my oldest one, NO WAY would he think of saying something like that. Girls are sharp and I am even amazed at what my friends daughter comes up with.

My hink meter is still way above normal on Kyles statement though. All I am saying is it isn't impossible.

I have been meaning to comment on that. I think the people who would REALLY be able to answer this question is that of those who knew Somer's personality. My best friends daughter is 4 1/2 and she would be the kid who is so intelligent that she would comment on a roof or renovations. This is even MUCH younger!!! Just saying it is not impossible. Now, if it was my oldest one, NO WAY would he think of saying something like that. Girls are sharp and I am even amazed at what my friends daughter comes up with.

My hink meter is still way above normal on Kyles statement though. All I am saying is it isn't impossible.

I agree with that as well. Somewhere I read that Somer's mother said she was a very talkative child....so it makes some sense. It's just hard to see how things would have played out that someone else nabbed her after that, then later brought her back to that same house. So many unknowns :(

Is Kyle the employee that the construction owner was speaking about the other night, that he also had to provide swabs? I am trying to make the connection as to what Kyle was doing there, and if he was infact working at the home. OR maybe I am getting twisted around here following so many speculative clues. :)

Well this gave me the heebies:

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT BACK: TIGER (Makes me think of a hunter)

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT L ARM: LEOPARD,SKULL (another hunter)

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT L LEG: SKULL

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT R ARM: EAGLE,BEAST Eagle sweeping in on prey - Beast might be him?

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT R LEG: BUNNY This one REALLY kills me! What is it is a friendly looking bunny? Kinda like a - check out my really friendly bunny on my leg?

Okay, I know I know- I am STRETCHING but sometimes I get really deep in my thoughts or meaning behind things. After all arent tatoos usually typically of meaning something to the person getting them???

JMO

Well, I know one thing, if I go in that store tomorrow, and I see that guy with that big stick...I am going to LE.....LOL...I will make sure my pictures work this time, I promise.....

Is Kyle the employee that the construction owner was speaking about the other night, that he also had to provide swabs? I am trying to make the connection as to what Kyle was doing there, and if he was infact working at the home. OR maybe I am getting twisted around here following so many speculative clues. :)

I think Kyle is supposed to be a worker. However, there was a news report on a station on out Orlando stating they spoke to Kyle by phone who said he spoke with Somer and is presumed to be the last person who saw her. I think there is a lot of confusion about him still - we don't know much but are trying to find out!

Odd. His middle name is Carl.

when I was in nursing school a girl who was in my class was getting married. This was a very rural area in southern Va. For 6 months I thought her boyfriend Carls' name was KYLE, because of her accent. Just a thought. I don't know man 30 something's who go by Marvin. just sayin...

It's a few days old Trino - plus the brother has since passed a lie detector test. Maybe we should be looking to see if he knows anybody in the neighborhood. mho

If I recall, Misty Croslin told us in the very early stages of the investigation that she passed a lie detector test & the LE could not confirm or deny; so I don't take much stock in the brother knowing he passed a lie detector test. I think they've got their man, they're watching him 24/7, waiting for DNA results. My money goes on a worker working at the burned home.

I agree with that as well. Somewhere I read that Somer's mother said she was a very talkative child....so it makes some sense. It's just hard to see how things would have played out that someone else nabbed her after that, then later brought her back to that same house. So many unknowns :(

In my theory I wrote as an alternative, he could have told her a "fun" place to hide in the meantime. Again, PURELY speculative of my current theory which changes pretty frequently ;)

when I was in nursing school a girl who was in my class was getting married. This was a very rural area in southern Va. For 6 months I thought her boyfriend Carls' name was KYLE, because of her accent. Just a thought. I don't know man 30 something's who go by Marvin. just sayin...

OMG!!! You could have a VERY explosive point there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumpsters at construction sites aren't typically emptied on garbage day. The contractor arranges for the delivery of the dumpster and then the eventual emptying of the dumpster once the job is completed.
Ah ok, thx. So the construction dumpster hasn't been emptied in a while?

I'm so bummed.

Why hasn't there been an arrest yet?

And, about this Kyle guy, why is it the only thing that was interesting to the reporter is that he was the last person to see her alive?

How about asking Kyle WHERE DID SHE GO AFTER YOU TALKED TO HER, DUDE???

Why did LE spend all those days at that house and take all that stuff out of the house and yet they are still unable to call it a crime scene?

And Kyle was there working while this horrific crime took place?

Bah.

And what up with CWG?? Not a single peep from LE about the mysteriousness of him appearing on the police report, absconding and then showing up in... Texas? WTH??

I hate not knowing stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members