FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with a poster stating that if Somer was upset, she probably wouldn't be telling somebody about a great job they were doing on construction. I also am agreeing with the idea that she probably went to the burnt house after the sibs got home and she was playing around somewhere. I don't think the construction dumpster has anything to do with her body. I think that LE was looking for other clues. With a construction dumpster, they take the whole thing and bring a new one if needed. And that dumpster was full when LE was looking at it so it wouldn't be the same one as was dumped, if one was dumped in the time frame. I hope my sentence makes sense.It is possible that she had met a secret friend at the burnt house, and this time, something went out of control and he had to kill her. The sitter said that she liked pools ,and I do see some pools on the aerial views, although what does that comment mean? I wouldn't think it was OK for a 7 year old to be unsupervised at a pool. And the tree house comment is interesting as well. What tree house? Did she go to one? I don't think Somer was random. I think that it was someone she knew because if indeed the crime scene is the burned house, it is not random. It's a known entity for someone. Otherwise, way too random and risky.

that is directly across the street from the house 1080 Gano....also there is parking down the side of it where the clothes closet is and the dumpster.....

I wonder how good they checked that dumpster at the ball park that first night she was missing???? if at all.....

command center was not set up at OPAA on Monday night, it was down on Kingsley I believe by the high school....it moved to the ball park on Tuesday morning....

that is directly across the street from the house 1080 Gano....also there is parking down the side of it where the clothes closet is and the dumpster.....

Awwwhaaa... so this Monster could probably see all of this and he had to act quickly before the search teams started up... ! He was more than likely running pretty high on adreneline and got Somer to the trash pretty quick. I wish we knew if any autos were at Gano during this time frame.

I'm glad someone brought up both of these things again-and I brought this forward so it may be easier to reference. Thanks!
First of all, back to Somer's bad day-she probably thought everybody hated her, so what does she need to do? She needs to be nice so someone will like her. She's old enough to understand the power of a compliment, for sure! Plus, if he's already her friend, she especially wants to 'make nice' and not alienate anyone else.
2nd...
Doesn't the skull connection raise any eyebrows? Wonder which one came first-the backpack or the tats?

Can you tell me more about the skulls on her backpack?? I have only "heard" about them? Is this the case = did she have skulls on her backpack???

I wonder how good they checked that dumpster at the ball park that first night she was missing???? if at all.....

Since he could see everything that was going on I'm sure he could have easily made a mad dash across the street and tossed Somer. Especially with so much confusion going on. OR he could have drove over there and blended right in and acted as part of the search team. kwim?

Awwwhaaa... so this Monster could probably see all of this and he had to act quickly before the search teams started up... ! He was more than likely running pretty high on adreneline and got Somer to the trash pretty quick. I wish we knew if any autos were at Gano during this time frame.

Is there a house across the street from the construction house that people live in? Do you know the address and who lives there? Are they men? TIA

HERE IT IS! Geez, sorry for the confusion! This is the video with the reporter speaking on "Kyle"

Thank you for bumping this up! Greatly appreciated!

Why didn't they give Kyle's last name? :(

Salem

dumpster-------------l--clothes
l closet
l
l
l
l
--------------------------------------gano ave
*1080*

could Kyle = "my worker"

??????

just wondering..

In the previous interview with the Vinson Brother that owns the company he said the he, his brother, and his "worker" were swabbed..

Could this Kyle be found in Jax? (where company is located)? Just a thought

Is there a house across the street from the construction house that people live in? Do you know the address and who lives there? Are they men? TIA
no home across the street, only a ball park....that is it...tennis courts, small bathroom....

Since he could see everything that was going on I'm sure he could have easily made a mad dash across the street and tossed Somer. Especially with so much confusion going on. OR he could have drove over there and blended right in and acted as part of the search team. kwim?

And your post makes me wonder what CWG was doing there in order to get his name on the initial police report. That question was asked by reporters and the spokeswoman said she would check into it and get back with an answer.....I haven't heard anything yet.......

Thank you for bumping this up! Greatly appreciated!

Why didn't they give Kyle's last name? :(

Salem

Prob for privacy at this juncture. Since nobody has been named by LE - people might think he is guilty for him being the last person seeing her if this is the case. You know how that goes in some cases, the next thing they are getting death threats, even though they might be completely innocent. JMO

Also, maybe he didn't expound further due to being a key witness???

could Kyle = "my worker"

??????

just wondering..

In the previous interview with the Vinson Brother that owns the company he said the he, his brother, and his "worker" were swabbed..

Could this Kyle be found in Jax? (where company is located)? Just a thought

Yes, I think he is the worker. According to the news statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls