FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this gave me the heebies:

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT BACK: TIGER (Makes me think of a hunter)

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT L ARM: LEOPARD,SKULL (another hunter)

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT L LEG: SKULL

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT R ARM: EAGLE,BEAST Eagle sweeping in on prey - Beast might be him?

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT R LEG: BUNNY This one REALLY kills me! What is it is a friendly looking bunny? Kinda like a - check out my really friendly bunny on my leg?

Okay, I know I know- I am STRETCHING but sometimes I get really deep in my thoughts or meaning behind things. After all arent tatoos usually typically of meaning something to the person getting them???

JMO

LOL-- I missed this post prior to posting about the bunny.... what the H is the bunny all about? Since he is a predator I'm not going with a playboy bunny-- I think it is a childlike bunny to get a childs attention.

AND-- as for tats meaning something to individuals: think KC and La Bella Vita and the 4-leaf clover.

OMG!!! You could have a VERY explosive point there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or it could be a stretch. IDK. Even the other day when the Vinson guy was talking about his brother in the interview, he called him Chris instead of George. Iirc Christopher was his middle name.

Let me tell you, that memorial tree was so very touching....there were even little pictures out of coloring books of "My Little Pony" scribble colored, posted on the tree. Potted plants, rose bushes, at least 1000 stuffed animals, so many balloons, and candles, it was very very touching. I took lots of pics, honest I did....I really wanted to share this with you guys.....

Let me tell you, that memorial tree was so very touching....there were even little pictures out of coloring books of "My Little Pony" scribble colored, posted on the tree. Potted plants, rose bushes, at least 1000 stuffed animals, so many balloons, and candles, it was very very touching. I took lots of pics, honest I did....I really wanted to share this with you guys.....

Don't be bummed- you can get them when you return to the Clothes Closet... :) Don't forget to take some clothes with you Cam... LOL ...

Pics of the memorial tree will be greatly appreciated, as all the other pics you can get along the way.

Also- can you go to the parking lot where Dieana and the first officer met, and see what is surrounding in plain view..? ie: Gano House...? I'm wanting to know if that Monster could see all of this going on......

i'm 99.9% sure it was a firstcoastnews video and they are nbc affiliated.

i'm digging again but nuttin!

Page 15 of this thread! Momma posted it. Can't remember the exact number.

Well this gave me the heebies:

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT BACK: TIGER (Makes me think of a hunter)

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT L ARM: LEOPARD,SKULL (another hunter)

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT L LEG: SKULL

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT R ARM: EAGLE,BEAST Eagle sweeping in on prey - Beast might be him?

Scars, Marks & Tattoos
TAT R LEG: BUNNY This one REALLY kills me! What is it is a friendly looking bunny? Kinda like a - check out my really friendly bunny on my leg?

Okay, I know I know- I am STRETCHING but sometimes I get really deep in my thoughts or meaning behind things. After all arent tatoos usually typically of meaning something to the person getting them???

JMO

I'm glad someone brought up both of these things again-and I brought this forward so it may be easier to reference. Thanks!
First of all, back to Somer's bad day-she probably thought everybody hated her, so what does she need to do? She needs to be nice so someone will like her. She's old enough to understand the power of a compliment, for sure! Plus, if he's already her friend, she especially wants to 'make nice' and not alienate anyone else.
2nd...
Doesn't the skull connection raise any eyebrows? Wonder which one came first-the backpack or the tats?

I forgot who it was last night that wanted pics of between the homes showing the property that is county owned....the fence of one property butts right up to the other....if you go on down Grove Park Rd, it is fenced off and runs back in the woods behind and between the homes all the way to the park that is on Kingsley Ave....I went inside that park today and drove back to the fence there, behind that fence is that big pond, surrounded by woods.......

How's your schedule looking for tomorrow cam?\ if you really want us to see them, we won't object if you go want to go tomorrow and take some more pictures **wink wink**

I'm glad someone brought up both of these things again.
First of all, back to Some's bad day-she probably thoutht everybody hated her, so what does she need to do? She needs to be nice so someone will like her. She's old enough to understand the power of a compliment, for sure! Plus, if he's already her friend, she especially wants to 'make nice' and not alienate anyone else.
2nd...
Doesn't the skull connection raise any eyebrows? Wonder which one came first-the backpack or the tats?

The bunny is more disturbing to me than the skull. Every guy that I know who has tattoos has atleast one skull, No bunnies though~

Don't be bummed- you can get them when you return to the Clothes Closet... :) Don't forget to take some clothes with you Cam... LOL ...

Pics of the memorial tree will be greatly appreciated, as all the other pics you can get along the way.

Also- can you go to the parking lot where Dieana and the first officer met, and see what is surrounding in plain view..? ie: Gano House...? I'm wanting to know if that Monster could see all of this going on......
do you know the address of the parking lot where she met up with LE?

I have been meaning to comment on that. I think the people who would REALLY be able to answer this question is that of those who knew Somer's personality. My best friends daughter is 4 1/2 and she would be the kid who is so intelligent that she would comment on a roof or renovations. This is even MUCH younger!!! Just saying it is not impossible. Now, if it was my oldest one, NO WAY would he think of saying something like that. Girls are sharp and I am even amazed at what my friends daughter comes up with.

My hink meter is still way above normal on Kyles statement though. All I am saying is it isn't impossible.

LOL when my nephew was 5 he watched HGTV alot @ his grandmas house (my sister, channel on at her house all the time) i ask him what he wanted for xmas he said "A decorative plate for his room" so she could have said that depending on her personality and maybe there are these type of programs on @ her house where she hears those things. Does that make sence?

I'm glad someone brought up both of these things again.
First of all, back to Some's bad day-she probably thoutht everybody hated her, so what does she need to do? She needs to be nice so someone will like her. She's old enough to understand the power of a compliment, for sure! Plus, if he's already her friend, she especially wants to 'make nice' and not alienate anyone else.
2nd...

With his arrest date so old and tats noted I would say the tats came first.
So-- his little bunny tat has worked for him in the past, I'm sure. These predators spend every waking hour coning their skills for the next one.

OMG!!!!!! Just found this video and the report is naming someone named kyle that was working at the house on gano ave..monday... and he said Somer ran up to them at the house and told them " they were doing a good job on the house" .. omg can't believe this.

link to video : http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

HERE IT IS! Geez, sorry for the confusion! This is the video with the reporter speaking on "Kyle"

On the news station, it said that the construction company owner, his RSO brother, and another worker (Kyle) were swabbed.

Cam said a few pages back that the house looks to have a new roof and windows. Not the typical thing that a 7 year old girl would comment on. I think she might however, comment on... the work that had been done inside the house.

I still haven't seen an answer to my question before. Did Kyle tell police he'd seen Somer that day as soon as he saw her missing photo on the news? Or did he tell them he had seen her that day after they found her body and started to investigate the burned out house?

I'm very suspicious of Kyle.

If he's a real suspect, thinking on it now, he'd be stupid to put her in the dumpster at that house. He would have put her somewhere else. He would know of other dumpsters though.

How's your schedule looking for tomorrow cam?\ if you really want us to see them, we won't object if you go want to go tomorrow and take some more pictures **wink wink**
LOL....I will go in the morning......

or it could be a stretch. IDK. Even the other day when the Vinson guy was talking about his brother in the interview, he called him Chris instead of George. Iirc Christopher was his middle name.
Which also created total confusion, imo! But I can see a 30 y/o guy preferring "Chris". :) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery