George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched the testimony? There were no police instructions. Can we please get this right? I can't believe people are spreading this falsehood after the operator explicitly stated they do not give instructions, but instead suggestions. GZ was not obligated in any way to do anything different that what he did that night.

BBM~ He should of stayed in the vehicle and waiting at the clubhouse imo.

So now he was on drugs...despite TM having the drug history and not GZ?

GZ in the statements admitted to being on 3 prescription drugs including adderall, i can get the link again, but we are about to *close down, it is in evidence becasue GZ told the police that night after averything happened

Thanks for posting that!! I also have concerns about GZ's taking Adderall which advises against driving or any other activity requiring alertness (like patrolling the neighborhood with a concealed weapon). It also impairs a persons thinking and actions. :facepalm:

Was GZ taking Adderall without a prescription or diagnosis? I'm just jumping into this thread so forgive me if this has been discussed:couch: I'm not an expert but I do take prescribed Adderall and it only makes me feel "normal." Yikes, I couldn't imagine not being able to drive or do anything requiring alertness while taking it! Not trying to be snarky at all kaRN and I hope it doesn't come across that way!

Have you watched the testimony? There were no police instructions. Can we please get this right? I can't believe people are spreading this falsehood after the operator explicitly stated they do not give instructions, but instead suggestions. GZ was not obligated in any way to do anything different that what he did that night.

Please review the testimony from the 911 operator in court yesterday. 911 operators are not allowed to give DIRECT orders or they will be liable to the outcome. The 911 operator clearly stated in his testimony in court that he TOLD Zimmerman "WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT". It was not a suggestion! GZ was obligated to do NOTHING that night! He chose to follow someone and take matters into his own hands. He didn't even have to wait around for LE. He could have just done what was described in the manual...report, not follow, and mind your own business. Nobody is required to even stick around for LE..yet, GZ did. But, he left his original spot, wouldn't meet where they said etc...

Thank you everyone for your participation.

We will open a new thread in the morning when Raine1212 gets up.

Take care and have a great night.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members