George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
and here is the problem all the evidence that has been on the news - imo this case became a battle of the networks and each side gave totally opposite info, so what i am doing is only going by the evidence in the court or evidence that came from the courts and can be traced back to exactly where is came from - there is way to much incindiary info out on both sides that is not true

There's no inconsistency in the quoted posts though. There were multiple crimes and only one solved. Look back at the old threads about this. It's there.

BBM Respectfully, you have absolutely no evidence that TM was not doing the things GZ described so menacingly.

This is what Zimmerman stated during the 911 call:

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about.

He’s here now … he’s just staring.

Now he’s staring at me

Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.

He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is.

At this point Zimmerman exited his vehicle. Martin, apparently sensing the danger he was in, ran.

In any case, we know that Martin was not "on drugs or something," nor was there "something wrong with him." We know he did not approach Zimmerman at all -- he attempted to get away from him.

During the walk through with the police department Zimmerman went the extra mile, describing Martin as coming all the way back (from the walkway between the buildings where he eventually died) to where Zimmerman had parked. According to Zimmerman, Martin walked back all this way and circled his car with his hand in his waistband. Again, none of this happened -- even if we didn't have a witness (and we do), and even if the story actually made sense or was logically consistent (it does not and is not), there is simply not enough time.

And from there Zimmerman's story becomes both fantastic and ludicrous. I will leave that to the prosecution.

Suffice it to say that there is a bloody good reason why the prosecution in this case went for murder two. It's not political pressure and it damn sure isn't a rogue prosecutor trying to stick it to an innocent Zimmerman. George Zimmerman has told lie after lie this entire time, he's told multiple contradictory versions of the events of that night, and none of them make the slightest sense at all. What DOES make sense is far more simple and sinister. Zimmerman spotted his intended victim, he called 911 to set the stage, then drove in front of him, and when he got out of his car Martin ran.

2 minutes. I don't want to shut down the thread and have someone's well thought out post go *poof*.

Yes, I saw that! Personally though, I think it was far worse since it was so disrespectful. A young man is dead----not a time to try out jokes. Did he really think the jurors (or anyone else) would laugh? Did he think it would add anythng to the defense? It was just so.....so .....so......DUMB!

I think it shows how incredibly insensitive the defense team is. To not take this serious, is so disrespectful to everyone, including the jury!! The jury is locked up in a hotel while they are cracking jokes. Not right.

It struck me odd that Zimmerman was falling asleep too. He's on trial for murder and he can't keep his eyes open. Odd.

I wonder if it's health related. At one point, when I was having severe health problems, I couldn't stay awake, especially if I sat for extended periods of time. It didn't matter that I was in a meeting and needed to speak at one point.
I hope he's under the care of a doctor. I hope both families are under the care of a doctor. How each individual handles the trial and the increased attention will have a major impact on their physical and mental well being.

Thanks to all of you for answering my questions. This trial is going to be interesting to watch. I agree with Polleypockets, I gotta wait and hear it all. I realized how I had preconceived guilt in the CMJA case, the FCA case. In this one no. Maybe I could be a juror one day after all ;)

Zimmerman went with self-defense, not Stand Your Ground. HTH.

really?? idk, i think he might had a better shot w. SYG, how can you claim self defense if you are the chaser and are better armed?? and i thought w. SYG he could use deadly force t protect - like that guy in texas who called 911 because his neighbors house was being robbed, and he said the cops weren't arriving fast enuff and u heard him on the phone set it down then 2 gun shots then he came back and said he shot em both, never any charges and the robbers weren't armed

There's no inconsistency in the quoted posts though. There were multiple crimes and only one solved. Look back at the old threads about this. It's there.

I would rather hear from LE and the facts in court. JMO

Here is the link to the General Discussion thread number 2 that will open in the morning.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213252"]George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny