Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

cazzie, thanks to you too, do you mean an english FB for Dirk, well Dirks page is a bit in english, and other languages, it takes me too much time to write and answer all questions, messages,etc...
Even the english website has not been updated
he may not be searching for me, unfortunately, he doesn´t even know he was abducted, he was only 3

sorry, forget to answer about that young couple that was the only witnesses
well police told me they have been asked as witness, that they had 3 children ,no need to "KIDNAPP" other child and
they flew to Moscow next day
They did NEVER talk to me and I did never get their names,
this is the file ,you can see yourself, the names have been deleted:
profile.php

I have 2 questions,
how can I put a photograph in here, because I do follow the instructions and won´t work
and anyone has contacts by missing and exploited children? because I did ask about an age progressed pic for my son,since the current computer-pic has been made almost 3 years ago and it is not that good as the ones from that center, but I did not get a reply yet

Heidi,to insert the picture go to "advanced reply" and click the small yellow square (sieht aus wie eine kleine gelbe Postkarte mit Bergen) it will say "insert image" and then copy the url of the image...

"Another strange coincidence is the fact that the car was a medium-sized Russian sedan, a so-called Moskwitsch model – the kind of car only party or Stasi members in higher positions had access to in the GDR."
I found this about the car the couple was driving and how immedeately after Dirk was gone the Stasi came instead of regular police ! ....and they flew to Moskow...Heidi,I think you are right with your suspicion that he was taken there...I also found it very telling that they had your husbands co-worker to spy on you and he ended up dead !
I only wonder why would they take him?

hello Claudia, I have no clue why they have abducted him, I guess it was to sell him, or abducted to order, maybe for a rich military man

I was here:

http://www.hoehle-heimkehle.de/frame.htm

and this is the map :

http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&q=an der heimkehle 1 südharz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

see? the place was still closed, we were to early there, none was there except for that couple,it was no town near to the cave then,even the route was only 1 way to get there ,covered by too much snow because it was the coldest winter

Hello Heidi!

Bless you, I have read everything so far on your search for your dear son. I send warm wishes to you, I cannot imagine going thru the last 30 yrs wondering about your missing boy.

http://www.adopteeconnect.com/d/a/196872

I looked up adoption sites for Germany and found this one.

Date Posted: 29-Jan-2009 Commands:

Correspond with this person

Post a new Listing

View all listings for this Submitter

~ Heidi, you can respond to the person, by clicking on the link to the right.

Edit this listing

Is this profile offensive?

Surname(s): SCHILLER
Query Text: I am in search for my birth parents

Thank you sidekick, Ive no reply yet
isn´t odd ? because the person that is looking for their birth parents would reply as soon as possible

I´ve a new video made by a 13 years old from UK:Great job by the way!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...h?v=ge0Rfolw4AM&h=2c9fdwc-zha5mqmj1YsfCiMWoyw

Thank you sidekick, Ive no reply yet
isn´t odd ? because the person that is looking for their birth parents would reply as soon as possible

I´ve a new video made by a 13 years old from UK:Great job by the way!

Hi Heidi,

I actually wrote to him as well, and not received any reply. It makes me wonder if 1. This person changed their email address, but then why? or 2. Someone posted that info knowing about Dirk but isn't following up but interested in who reply's to that post. That is a bit of a long shot to me.
Let's wait and see a little longer.

SK

hello and thanks for your reply sidekick !
well, maybe a german knows Dirks case and was trying to help
or do you think it could be someone that had to do with Dirks abduction?[/QUOTE

Hello Heidi,

This is purely speculation, or suspicion on my part. Due to the fact there is so much German mystery involved.... it just makes me think, however, puzzles me as well. IF this is Dirk, why doesn't he check his email every so often? This really puzzles me. . . My husband says there was so much corruption in E. Germany at this time, lots of people just disappeared. I think we need to know about the couple ........ there was no one else in the area at the time Dirk vanished, I don't buy the 'they've already got 3 children and don't want anymore'. Very strange indeed. I can't stop thinking of this...

For now, Sidekick.

oh yes your husband is right, it was so much german and russian corruption then...but you know what there´s a law in Germany, it is called
data protection,so you do not get that couples names, it is ****, I´ve been
trying to get their names for 31 years now, my lawyer is trying as well...
sure I do not either believe they have 3 children...and why did they never want to talk with me and Dirks dad ?
would you do that knowing a child is missing and their parents are desperate searching and you are the only one witness?
this did get me nuts for the last 31 years:banghead:

I was wondering if your daughter has ever been to therapy?
Maybe she has repressed memories of what happened that day.
Maybe she did hear or see something.Maybe she was threatened?

I was wondering if your daughter has ever been to therapy?
Maybe she has repressed memories of what happened that day.
Maybe she did hear or see something.Maybe she was threatened?

well, she did never want to,I know she ´s still feeling kinda guilty,she has a son now at Dirks same age as he disappeared,we do not talk about Dirk.It hasn´t been easy, the family did get apart, my husband and I did get divorced, he married again and has a son, he did give Dirk up, so I´m the one searching for him

I am so sorry Heidi,it is so sad to hear and I keeep thinking about Dirk and I can't get it off my mind.I understand your daughter does not want to talk about it but maybe she does have some information burried inside.I understand you don't want to bring it up either but maybe one day hopefully she would open up ,maybe now that she has her own son....I just wished there was something we could do.
Do you know if the stasi guys that were working on the case are still alive? Especially the one that told you the mysterious couple did " not need more kids anyway"?
Maybe now that the times have changed he would be willing to talk about what really happened back then and what he knows?

I am so sorry Heidi,it is so sad to hear and I keeep thinking about Dirk and I can't get it off my mind.I understand your daughter does not want to talk about it but maybe she does have some information burried inside.I understand you don't want to bring it up either but maybe one day hopefully she would open up ,maybe now that she has her own son....I just wished there was something we could do.
Do you know if the stasi guys that were working on the case are still alive? Especially the one that told you the mysterious couple did " not need more kids anyway"?
Maybe now that the times have changed he would be willing to talk about what really happened back then and what he knows?

Claudia unfortunately I have no names ,so I do not know whether they still are alive or not

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back