Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

Heidi, I'm so sorry for what you have endured for so many years. Like others, I believe the couple that was there that day is the answer to all your questions. We only have the stasi's word that they had children. For all we know, this couple could have been childless, saw your son and decided they would take him as their own. This is only my opinion, but why else would the stasi refuse to give you their names? They are protecting one of their "own"!
You are a wonderful mother to keep looking for your child after all these years and enduring all that you have. I wish I could help, but I will keep you and Dirk in my prayers, praying for the day you can look Dirk in the eye and tell him how much you have missed him!
Becky

Heidi, I'm so sorry for what you have endured for so many years. Like others, I believe the couple that was there that day is the answer to all your questions. We only have the stasi's word that they had children. For all we know, this couple could have been childless, saw your son and decided they would take him as their own. This is only my opinion, but why else would the stasi refuse to give you their names? They are protecting one of their "own"!
You are a wonderful mother to keep looking for your child after all these years and enduring all that you have. I wish I could help, but I will keep you and Dirk in my prayers, praying for the day you can look Dirk in the eye and tell him how much you have missed him!
Becky

thank you for your kind words joe,I do also think that couple is the key!
2 theories:
the couple took him and illegally adopted him
the couple sold him
I´m not able to read their names on the files
yes, this is the democracy in Germany!

profile_photo_sizes.php

well, we have found a man who might be my son Dirk, he doesn´t want to make a test, unfortunately he did stop contact with me.
:-(
Oh no. :( I am so very sorry to hear this. Hugs. :heart: Is this the man that you posted links to photos upthread?

I have read many accounts where the child (adult now) for whatever reasons does not want to find and keep contact with their bio parent(s). It is heartbreaking but I guess one has to respect someone else's choices.

Oh no. :( I am so very sorry to hear this. Hugs. :heart: Is this the man that you posted links to photos upthread?

I have read many accounts where the child (adult now) for whatever reasons does not want to find and keep contact with their bio parent(s). It is heartbreaking but I guess one has to respect someone else's choices.

thank you, yes this is the man
and this is the article in todays newspaper:

http://data6.blog.de/media/181/5363181_b1a7202c96_l.jpg

so you have contacted him? I've been thinking about this so much.
I'm glad the media is showing some interest.I'm very surprised there's not much more.If this is Dirk (and it really seems very possible),it's such a massive bombshell because of who raised him,I don't think people here understand.
This guy has been troubled all his life it seems.In his art and his poems it shows that he has questions that were not answered.
When he sings I get goosebumps.
I could imagine that this is too much for him to deal with .Give him some time.He'll come around .I'm sure he wants the truth as much as you do.

so you have contacted him? I've been thinking about this so much.
I'm glad the media is showing some interest.I'm very surprised there's not much more.If this is Dirk (and it really seems very possible),it's such a massive bombshell because of who raised him,I don't think people here understand.
This guy has been troubled all his life it seems.In his art and his poems it shows that he has questions that were not answered.
When he sings I get goosebumps.
I could imagine that this is too much for him to deal with .Give him some time.He'll come around .I'm sure he wants the truth as much as you do.

Claudicici, I am thrilled to see this in the media, and so quickly as well! The enormacy in media terms could be huge IF this fellow is Dirk. I can't get over the similarity in the features. I am sure he's thinking alot right now and my heart does go out to him, it isn't everyday someone asks you if you are their son? I hope he searches the truth if this is him, he deserves to know the truth about himself. The Grandmother may never admit her involvement, one can hope tho.

He also seems to be financially dependant on her,not only that,I'm sure he loves them and the truth could devastate him,so I do understand.
I even think his unwillingness to take a DNA test speaks more to that he is afraid of the truth.
If he completley dismisses the possibility he would have no reasons not to take one.

I have read this from the beginning to the end, I am so sorry you are going through this, I have a son (3) and I would go to the ends of the earth to find if anything happened to him. I have asked to be a face book friend, would like to keep him touch, hopefully you find him soon

hello and thank you to all of you for your support!
I don´t expect all of you will understand why I did go to the media, but I do feel I had to do it because I have no much time, I´ve been feeling ill, I do want to know the truth before I die.
If this young man is not my missing son,I will accept it and move on, but I do have to follow every little tip I get and find it out
I did not want to make the whole story public, but... he gave me no chance, he told me first he would help me, he is ignoring me now

another paper:

http://www.waz-online.de/Gifhorn/Gifhorn/Uebersicht/Ist-Honecker-Enkel-entfuehrter-Sohn

http://www.waz-online.de/Gifhorn/Gi...hrtes-Kind-ist-wird-Oma-Margot-das-vertuschen

I hope so much he will come around.
I don't blame you at all for going to the media.
If it is true it has to come out.Everyone should be able to understand a mothers pain.
I read that H's daughter in fact had a child that passed away.
I saw a picture of baby Roberto when he was born and he looked like he had a dark head of hair.
I did not see any pictures of the child until one year after Dirk was abducted.
If it is true then there is obvious an inner circle that all know about it.
Somone should have the heart to come forward.
If it is not true than so be it but then like I said he would not have a reason not to take the test.
I read your daughters are named Claudia and Silvia.
My name is CLaudia and my sisters name is also Sylvia :)

I hope so much he will come around.
I don't blame you at all for going to the media.
If it is true it has to come out.Everyone should be able to understand a mothers pain.
I read that H's daughter in fact had a child that passed away.
I saw a picture of baby Roberto when he was born and he looked like he had a dark head of hair.
I did not see any pictures of the child until one year after Dirk was abducted.
If it is true then there is obvious an inner circle that all know about it.
Somone should have the heart to come forward.
If it is not true than so be it but then like I said he would not have a reason not to take the test.
I read your daughters are named Claudia and Silvia.
My name is CLaudia and my sisters name is also Sylvia :)

C, would you have a link to this child passing away, I haven't read that yet?

Thanks SK

...for some reason i can't link to it.I was at books.google.com ,searched for a book named "staatschef a.d.",it's mentioned on page 98,it's in german,that H's daughter had another daughter in 1988 and she died when she was two years old.

It would be so appreciated and helpful if some kind soul would translate the articles posted in German recently. I was to read them but I know how unreliable online translator software is, plus some are posted as scans (jpg's). TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back