Still Missing HI - Kytana Ancog, 18 months, Aiea, Oahu, 31 Jan 2021 *Father arrested*

Hi everyone. I just signed up, but have been following this thread and everything I can find on Kytana's disappearance and alleged murder.
I'm devastated over her story and images of what this baby went through haunts me day and night.

My thoughts are scrambled, but I suspect Travis (Kytana's alleged father) has connections to a funeral business therefore possibly a crematorium.

Also, there are two addresses on Kaulainahee Pl., Aiea, HI that may be associated with Travis. (Any recent gardening? Holes filled?) And a possible friend connection at an old Waianae, HI. address that maybe connected to Travis and or his grandfather LR Sr.

Okay, my eyes are welling up with tears again. We need to find Kytana.

Where is Kytana?!

I thought about the Grandfather's business and that possibility as well. But I'm assuming there is strict security surrounding the access and operation of a crematory.

I'm assuming there is strict security surrounding the access and operation of a crematory.

Yes, very strict. They can't fire up just any ol' time they want. Or, at least they're not supposed to.

My paranormal team was invited to a morgue at night, by an assistant who was into ghost hunting. Rules are often broken.

An update on 18 month old, Kytana Ancog:

●Honolulu Police Department (HPD) received a credible tip that Kytana may have been buried near Camp Erdman (pictures show the sandier side of Mokuleia-Waialua).

●K9 Units got a hit around an area of the beach.

●Police are not yet saying if they have found anything.

●According to the Honolulu StarAdvertiser, HPD will continue their search in the morning 02/24/21.

In the past, Mokuleia had been known as a dumping ground for organized crime. Usually untraceable. However, Kytana is very traceable! We already have two, Rodrigues and Carter in custody. They'll be in court again on Thursday 02/25/21.

Justice for Baby Kytana!

FEB 23, 2021
HPD officers, K-9s search beach near Camp Erdman | KHON2
HPD officers scoured a beach in Waialua on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021.

[...]

Dozens of officers along with K-9 units spent several hours at the beach near Camp Erdman.

[...]

HPD is not commenting on the search or if anything was found.

Rodrigues and Carter are scheduled to be back in court on Thursday.

Honolulu police searching for missing toddler near Camp Erdman | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Honolulu police and K-9 units at a beach near Camp Erdman today searched for the body of Kytana Ancog ...

[...]

HPD will continue its search Wednesday morning.

FEB 26, 2021
Honolulu police again searched Oahu's North Shore for the remains of missing toddler Kytana Ancog Friday afternoon. This time --sources say -- a tip led the crews to the area between Camp Erdman and Kaena Point. Tuesday, HPD searched Mokuleia between the airfield and Camp Erdman.

MAR 6, 2021
Vigil held for 18-month-old missing Oahu girl (khon2.com)
A candlelight vigil was held for 18-month-old Kytana Ancog, who family members say, has not been seen since Jan. 31 when she was dropped off at her father’s house.

A crowd could be seen gathered at Maili Beach Park at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday. Supporters waved signs, said prayers and held candles, all for Kytana and her family.

Last edited:
Chief Susan Ballard did not do interviews during the search for 18-month old Kytana Ancog.

She told Hawaii News Now in an interview this week that a Maile Amber Alert was not triggered because the case didn’t meet the criteria, even though Ancog was in the care of a convicted felon.

Ancog’s father, Travis Rodrigues, spent time in federal prison for gun and drug crimes and was charged at the state level for similar violations.

Ancog’s mother dropped the child off with Rodrigues on Jan. 31, but she was reported missing when Rodrigues didn’t bring her back.

“There was no indication of any abduction. So with a Maile Alert, there’s certain criteria that has to be present before we use it and there was no indication of any type of abduction,” said Ballard.
Police chief says murdered toddler’s case didn’t meet criteria for Maile Amber Alert

Latest court entries...

Travis Rodrigues

Case # 1FFC-21-0000141, HRS 707-701.5 - MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE

05/05/2021 - Minutes
AUDIO: CTRM 5 12:30-12:32 PM CASE CALLED AND APPEARANCES WERE ENTERED BY COUNSEL VIA ZOOM AND DEFENDANT VIA HALAWA VIDEO. DEFENSE REQUESTED CONTINUANCE AND WAIVED RULE 48 AND SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS. STATE HAD NO OBJECTION. CT GRANTED CONTINUANCE. NTW: 8/2/21; TC 7/21/21 AT 11:30 AM; PTMD 7/5/21. DEFENSE TO PREPARE ORDER. STATE WAIVED SIGNATURE. CT INQUIRED RE DISCOVERY. STATE INFORMED THE CT THAT EVERYTHING WAS PROVIDED TO DEFENSE ON A FLASH DRIVE AND JUST AWAITING THE CLOSING REPORT. CONCLUDED.

05/17/2021 - Minutes (no details)

eCourt Kōkua - Case / Docket Search (state.hi.us)

Scott Michael Carter
Case # HRS 710-1029(1) - HINDERING PROSECUTION 1ST DEGREE

04/21/2021 - Minutes
AUDIO: CTRM 5 8:36-8:38 AM CASE CALLED AND APPEARANCES WERE ENTERED BY COUNSEL AND DEFENDANT VIA HALAWA VIDEO. DEFENSE INFORMED THE CT THAT ALL DISCOVERY NOT RECEIVED YET AND REQUESTED CONTINUANCE. STATE STIPULATED TO CONTINUANCE. CT GRANTED STIPULATED CONTINUANCE AND ADDRESSED DEFENDANT. NTW: 6/21/21; TC 6/9/21 AT 11:00 AM; PTMD 5/24/21. STATE TO PREPARE ORDER. DEFENSE WAIVED SIGNATURE. CONCLUDED.

06/03/2021 - Motion filed (available by purchase only)

06/09/2021 - Minutes
OFF/RSC TO 6/23 WITH M/BOP

06/21/2021 - Minutes (no details)

eCourt Kōkua - Case / Docket Search (state.hi.us)

Hey @Niner, is there any chance you could help us keep track of these two cases? The documents are not available w/o purchase but the court entries are public. I know you're keeping up with about a zillion other ones, so I understand if you can't. And, I will warn you, this case is horrific. :(:mad::(

Last edited:
Maile Rego, a detective in the child and family violence detail, alleges in her complaint that HPD was required to issue a timely Maile Amber Alert when 18-month old Kytana Ancog was reported missing on Feb. 10.

“HPD utterly failed to do so,” the complaint states.

After Rego, 31, notified an HPD lieutenant, the FBI and the Attorney General’s Missing Child Center Hawaii about the delayed response, she alleges that she faced retaliation: She was threatened with an investigation for unauthorized computer access for pulling up a report on Kytana’s case.

The lawsuit also alleges gender discrimination unrelated to the Kytana case. It’s part of a pattern of discrimination and retaliation at HPD that has taken a physical and emotional toll, according to Rego and her attorney Joe Rosenbaum.
Detective Alleges Retaliation For Criticizing HPD Inaction In Missing Baby Case

Maile Rego, a detective in the child and family violence detail, alleges in her complaint that HPD was required to issue a timely Maile Amber Alert when 18-month old Kytana Ancog was reported missing on Feb. 10.

“HPD utterly failed to do so,” the complaint states.

After Rego, 31, notified an HPD lieutenant, the FBI and the Attorney General’s Missing Child Center Hawaii about the delayed response, she alleges that she faced retaliation: She was threatened with an investigation for unauthorized computer access for pulling up a report on Kytana’s case.

The lawsuit also alleges gender discrimination unrelated to the Kytana case. It’s part of a pattern of discrimination and retaliation at HPD that has taken a physical and emotional toll, according to Rego and her attorney Joe Rosenbaum.
Detective Alleges Retaliation For Criticizing HPD Inaction In Missing Baby Case
Noting:

Rodrigues pleaded not guilty to a second-degree murder charge. A hearing in October will determine whether he is mentally fit to stand trial ...

Carter pleaded not guilty to a first-degree hindering prosecution charge. His case is ongoing.

Noting:

Rodrigues pleaded not guilty to a second-degree murder charge. A hearing in October will determine whether he is mentally fit to stand trial ...

Carter pleaded not guilty to a first-degree hindering prosecution charge. His case is ongoing.

When is the hearing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back