GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

[…]

JURY SELECTION​

Jurors who received summons will be heading to the courthouse next week to fill out questionnaires, which help the Court determine the suitability to serve on the jury. For those jurors who have not been disqualified after filling out the questionnaire, they will be expected to return to the courthouse April 1, 2024, for voir dire, a process in which each side will get approximately ten preemptory strikes until the final panel is seated. Judge Boyce is looking to seat a panel of 18 jurors, including six alternates, from a pool of about 50 jurors.

SCHEDULE​

• 10:30 a.m. Eastern: Lawyers arrive
  • 11:00 a.m. Eastern: Jury arrives
  • 2:00 p.m. Eastern: Lunch break (30-45 minutes)
  • 5:00-5:30 p.m. Eastern: Recess
[…]

Chad’s trial is expected to last 8-10 weeks, slightly longer than Lori’s, which was six weeks and culminated with a guilty verdict on May 12, 2023. The jury will be sequestered for deliberations in the guilt phase of Chad’s trial through the duration of the penalty phase, should there be one. Should the jury find him guilty of one or more murder charges, the jury will then determine whether Chad will face the death penaltyas the ultimate punishment.

[…]

JURY SELECTION​

Jurors who received summons will be heading to the courthouse next week to fill out questionnaires, which help the Court determine the suitability to serve on the jury. For those jurors who have not been disqualified after filling out the questionnaire, they will be expected to return to the courthouse April 1, 2024, for voir dire, a process in which each side will get approximately ten preemptory strikes until the final panel is seated. Judge Boyce is looking to seat a panel of 18 jurors, including six alternates, from a pool of about 50 jurors.

SCHEDULE​

• 10:30 a.m. Eastern: Lawyers arrive
  • 11:00 a.m. Eastern: Jury arrives
  • 2:00 p.m. Eastern: Lunch break (30-45 minutes)
  • 5:00-5:30 p.m. Eastern: Recess
[…]

Chad’s trial is expected to last 8-10 weeks, slightly longer than Lori’s, which was six weeks and culminated with a guilty verdict on May 12, 2023. The jury will be sequestered for deliberations in the guilt phase of Chad’s trial through the duration of the penalty phase, should there be one. Should the jury find him guilty of one or more murder charges, the jury will then determine whether Chad will face the death penaltyas the ultimate punishment.

Okay - so the article says "next week" - anyone have the specific date? Like maybe Monday, 3/25? Need to update my notes! :D

In addition to the State of Idaho website where all the court documents are:

I also found Ada County website with documents and links for the trial :

@Niner and @twall .. just fyi :)

In addition to the State of Idaho website where all the court documents are:

I also found Ada County website with documents and links for the trial :

@Niner and @twall .. just fyi :)

Thanks! I can access the first one, but not the Ada County one.

But did LE even look for gun residue? i thought they just took Alex at his word.
It was shown in the Police Station Camera when she gave the interveiw regarding what happened between Charles and her Brother, she asked to use the bathroom. The Police Officer who went with her said she did not used the Toilet but washed her hands. IMO I think she did shoot Charles not her Brother.

I just can't wrap my head around killing a child, talking about it, planning it, and the gruesome after math in CD's yard is beyond. That creepy video of them throwing their items in a storage unit. And then, not bothering to pay for the rent.

If CD was smart, (of course, we know he is an idiot), he would make a plea deal. Facing an Idaho jury, for the murder of Tammy Daybell, and conspiracy with the other two deaths, of Tylee and JJ. This trial seems like a slam dunk to me. He can't really deny anything with the bodies of children buried in his back yard. That is so incredibly stupid.
And then lounging by the pool with Lori in her bikini. Of all the disgusting murders for sex and money, killing decent Charles, and innocent Tammy, and Loris very own sweet children, who truly suffered horrible terrifying deaths, for life insurance and Chad’s repulsive sex drive, wrapped up in religious God like piety, deserves the most severe punishment possible. I can’t believe his kids believe he was framed.

I seem to recall that way back a long long time ago, there was some talk of Tammy not being asleep as expected when Alex and/or Chad crept into the bedroom to murder her. Instead she was still doing stuff on her phone. Am I misremembering this? And how would we know? I think there was also talk of whether Tammy managed to film her attacker/attackers. Does anyone else recall this?

I seem to recall that way back a long long time ago, there was some talk of Tammy not being asleep as expected when Alex and/or Chad crept into the bedroom to murder her. Instead she was still doing stuff on her phone. Am I misremembering this? And how would we know? I think there was also talk of whether Tammy managed to film her attacker/attackers. Does anyone else recall this?
I remember something about Tammys phone on the night of her death. I think it was evidence in Lori's trial. I am sure it will be expanded upon in Chad's trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back