GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
joshua-tylee.jpg
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74 thread #75 Thread #76

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Hey everyone,

Mommacass has now been verified as a family member. We'll leave it to mommacass if they wish to share how they factor into the family relationships in this case.

As a verified member, mommacass does not have to provide links to the information they provide. You may ask mommacass questions but it is up to them whether they answer or not.

Please be respectful to them at all times and do not argue with them or badger them for information.

Well color me confused as I thought AZ was charging her with complicity in both Charles' murder and Brandon's attempted murder. Holy bat shyt, is she now charged with murder and attempted murder? I know my eyes are beyond tired, but can someone break this down for me. lol :p

Last edited:
This confusion about the AZ charges is not new!!

We noticed it months ago and you will find the following researched info posted about 10 weeks ago (May 25) in the thread for the trial(s?) in AZ on pg 1 post 13. Here's the link and the info. GUILTY - AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in 2019 death of former husband Charles Vallow, Chandler, Maricopa County

To try to clear up the confusion, here's a summary with links for future reference.

There have been two separate indictments against LVD made public so far, and both are for CONSPIRACY to commit murder.

1 Conspiracy CV doc This indictment re Charles V was dated 6/24/21, and was actually released and reported back on 6/29/21.
6/9/21 report of Lori Vallow indicted for conspiracy to murder CV

2 Conspiracy BB doc The indictment re Brandon B was dated 2/24/22, and was actually released and reported recently on 5/17/23.
5/17/23 report of Lori Vallow indicted for conspiracy to murder BB

HOWEVER -- on the the official court site in Maricopa County, AZ, what it shows has been there since May 2023, and is confusing/conflicting:
a. It only shows 1 case against Lori Vallow.
b. That case is listed as "MURDER 1st DEG-PREMEDITATED" (not conspiracy to commit murder, which is what both indictments were for that have been made public, but actual murder). And the date of the crime is when the attack on Brandon occurred, months after CV had already died. But obviously no murder occurred on that date!
c. "Murder" and "attempted murder" are different crimes with different penalties. In AZ code, they have different reference numbers.
d. The conspiracy (ie, the plotting and intent) may also lead to the crime being committed, of course, but it might not. With Charles it led to murder; with Brandon it did not.
e. The AZ statute referenced on the AZ court website for the case against LVD is 13-1105A1, which is indeed for 1st degree murder (not for conspiracy). But we have never heard of LV being indicted in AZ for an actual murder.
f. The "crime date" given on the AZ court website for this MURDER 1st DEG-PREMEDITATED is 10/2/19 -- but on that date there was not a murder committed by LVD, only an ATTEMPTED murder of BB.

Now that the ID sentencing is over and the AZ charges are coming to the stage, others are beginning to notice and react to this garbled info we have saw months ago on AZ court's official website. The "warrant" in the news is nothing more than AZ starting the process to get LVD in custody and to AZ for trial, which was just now issued and placed on the court calendar. Obviously that's brought some eyes to all this, and hopefully someone with access will ask the right questions of the right people so we can get some clarity, and perhaps some website errors cleaned up. Or maybe we will get news of another indictment that has been kept under wraps until now!

SIDE NOTE: Personally, I would like to believe that there is an actual charge for MURDER awaiting LVD, and that this was a clerical slip revealing that to be the case. (It sure seems like she murdered Charles, and certainly she did NOT murder Brandon, who is alive.) But we can't be sure what they are doing until they clarify -- the mixed info on the case site makes it all unreliable. We'll see what happens next.

Last edited:
Fantastic result to see this awful disordered narcissist face justice and be put behind bars for the rest of her life.

I don't really care too much what happens to her in prison and what she gets up to, its reassuring enough that she has been found guilty and has had her freedom taken away.

Hopefully the 'pound shop' cult leader wannabe is next to face the consequence of his actions. Shows just how dumb she is to fall for/ into his nonsense.

My only hope is that at some point in the next few decades she experiences a moment of clarity and the self delusions fall away, and she has to face the awful truth of her complicity in the murder of her own children. I hope she gets to experience the full pain of that tragedy before she dies.

Lolly (Laura Cox) passed away at 6 weeks old. Lori wasn't even born until 2 years later/ Lori used an email of lollyforever@-------- :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(
Nicknames like that were common in their family. Lori's was Lolo. Lori using that email could mean that the sister that passed away as a baby was often talked about.

Penalties for Conspiracy to Commit Murder in Arizona​

13-1003. Conspiracy; classification

If you are convicted of conspiracy to commit murder in Arizona, you may face harsh penalties that generally include jail time. A person convicted of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder may be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole only after serving a minimum of 25 years of the sentence.

The case # above listed by all the tweets - is no longer on the Arizona court site. i just tried to see if there was something new - and POOF - it is gone...

"Chad’s attorney came in and she grabbed his hand and was holding onto his hand because she thought it had powers."

I wonder when could this have happened? What kind of access did JP have to Lori? Could he relay messages from Chad to her? Could she really be that desperate to grab JP's hand, allegedly just because he shook hands with Chad?

"Chad’s attorney came in and she grabbed his hand and was holding onto his hand because she thought it had powers."

I wonder when could this have happened? What kind of access did JP have to Lori? Could he relay messages from Chad to her? Could she really be that desperate to grab JP's hand, allegedly just because he shook hands with Chad?
I can't watch this video, so I might be missing it explicitly meaning JP. Apologies if that is so.

But maybe it was about MM, #6, who I believe was involved in Lori's history apart from this lifetime on earth.

MOO

MOO

I can't watch this video, so I might be missing it explicitly meaning JP. Apologies if that is so.

But maybe it was about MM, #6, who I believe was involved in Lori's history apart from this lifetime on earth.

MOO

MOO
Adam doesn't mention JP by name. IIRC, MM didn't represent Chad after his arrest and before that he was primarily Lori's attorney, although he did declare in court once that he represented both.

Chad and Lori had an attorney called Sean Bartholick at an early stage.
It could have been Bartholick whose hand Lori grabbed unless Chad was free to visit her back then and they didn't need an intermediary.

From EIN (April 29, 2020):

Mark Means has been Lori Daybell’s attorney since March 4 and confirmed with EastIdahoNews.com Wednesday that he is now representing Chad. Rexburg attorney Sean Bartholick had been Chad’s attorney since December but says as of this week, they are no longer working together.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back