GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

I was able to watch Annie C's video last night, and just thought I'd share the link if anyone was interested.

Lori's brother Adam and uncle Rex announced a couple more episodes of their podcast. On Friday they will have a guest - Lori and Adam's cousin Braxton, who was in the PAP movement together with Lori and knew Chad. I have not heard his name before. On Thursday Adam and Rex will address some questions about Melani P. On Monday Adam and Rex will be on Nancy Grace's show together with Nate Eaton.

I was able to watch Annie C's video last night, and just thought I'd share the link if anyone was interested.

Thanks for sharing. It's the 1st time that I've watched Annie’s YouTube. Is there a rift between Annie and some of Charles’s family? I don't understand the insurance money for the kids?

Thanks for sharing. It's the 1st time that I've watched Annie’s YouTube. Is there a rift between Annie and some of Charles’s family? I don't understand the insurance money for the kids?

I don't know. I think I'd be more aware if I followed FB stuff but I don't. Also, I believe there was a mention of some kind of rift (related to Charles' $) on these threads somewhere at some point (can't remember), but I thought it was settled. Maybe someone else can fill us in.

Annie appears to be separated from the rest of the family. She is often critical of them (especially the Coxes, but also the Woodcocks), stating that they enabled the becoming of Lori and/or didn't react adequately or fast enough to critical events in this case. The motive seems to be the accusation of child molestation against Annie's brother Joe Ryan, that some family members still repeat. The insurance money issue is unrelated. (All IMO)

Still NO new cases for Vallow on the Arizona court site. The one that was there - #CR2022-001242-001 - is no longer there as of 8/1/23.

Will keep checking it for any new cases posted. :)

Lori's former attorney MM answered a question about what he would have done differently in Lori's case:

If you go back and look at a very early filing when I objected to the sua sponte appt of co-counsel as creating 2 very different ideas for defense, you can answer your question. I believed I called them “competing” defense theories.

Annie appears to be separated from the rest of the family. She is often critical of them (especially the Coxes, but also the Woodcocks), stating that they enabled the becoming of Lori and/or didn't react adequately or fast enough to critical events in this case. The motive seems to be the accusation of child molestation against Annie's brother Joe Ryan, that some family members still repeat. The insurance money issue is unrelated. (All IMO)

Did LVD limit or prevent Annie from having a relationship with Tylee after JR was attacked by Alex? I would imagine contact was likely awkward, but that's just an assumption on my part. Maybe Annie and Tylee communicated more often (and closer to Tylee's death) than I've imagined.

Am I the only one that thinks it a bit odd for parents to lose a child named Laura and name their next one Lori?
Probably just not something you’ve encountered that you know of, court records and learning about the people involved told us. As an example, my uncle was named after his older brother who passed away as a baby. If you didn’t know about my uncle who died, you’d assume my surviving uncle was named after my grandfather, when in fact my elder uncle was the one named after his father. Many families do this, but there’s no way to know unless you learn about the deceased child. I always think about that, following crimes, we learn so much about so many people.

Lori's former attorney MM answered a question about what he would have done differently in Lori's case:

If you go back and look at a very early filing when I objected to the sua sponte appt of co-counsel as creating 2 very different ideas for defense, you can answer your question. I believed I called them “competing” defense theories.

Now, that’s an interesting development.

Thanks. I've been following the thread since the beginning but I’m obviously not in the know. Ha!

Did LVD limit or prevent Annie from having a relationship with Tylee after JR was attacked by Alex? I would imagine contact was likely awkward, but that's just an assumption on my part. Maybe Annie and Tylee communicated more often (and closer to Tylee's death) than I've imagined.
I don't know if Annie was ever close to Tylee. She doesn't mention staying in regular contact. AFAIK, most of Annie's opinions derive from her analysis of information publicly available about the case.

I don't know if Annie was ever close to Tylee. She doesn't mention staying in regular contact. AFAIK, most of Annie's opinions derive from her analysis of information publicly available about the case.
I'm sad that Tylee didn't have a close relationship with her paternal aunt. Annie did say that she vacationed with Lori and her crew in Hawaii.

Cleaning out some old files and came across this article, most have probably read it, but for anyone who hasn't.... enjoy!

I am very sad for his children and other nonpublic family members. I am glad they have stayed private for their own well-being. It would be nice if anyone that knew Charles and may have photos or momentos of his could pass them on to the boys. Over the years we have received items like recipe cards, photos or ornaments made by one of our deceased family members so it isn't too great a stretch to hope for that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace
Back