GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

Of course she has filed an appeal. The mother of two dead children, who never reported them missing, and had the chutzpuh to claim that they were "in a safe location" on national tv, who left their belongings in a storage unit, she never bothered to pay the bill on, but she definitely continued to collect their Social Security Benefits..at some point, where does common sense apply?

Have we gone so deep into the weeds to protect the rights of the accused, that we have forgotton about the victims?!

Of course she has filed an appeal. The mother of two dead children, who never reported them missing, and had the chutzpuh to claim that they were "in a safe location" on national tv, who left their belongings in a storage unit, she never bothered to pay the bill on, but she definitely continued to collect their Social Security Benefits..at some point, where does common sense apply?

Have we gone so deep into the weeds to protect the rights of the accused, that we have forgotton about the victims?!
So glad you addressed this.

Watching LVD's attorneys chuckling along with her in a post yesterday nearly made me sick. "Hey, Chuckles... that long-haired monster you are guffawing with was responsible for turning her beautiful and sweet teenage daughter into charred goo and for wrapping the face of her nine-year-old son with plastic bags and duct tape - denying him access to the air he needed to live - before dropping him into a hole on the property shared by her (self-) love interest and his unknowing wife."

Chuckles don't belong anywhere near that.

That is pure evil.

So glad you addressed this.

Watching LVD's attorneys chuckling along with her in a post yesterday nearly made me sick. "Hey, Chuckles... that long-haired monster you are guffawing with was responsible for turning her beautiful and sweet teenage daughter into charred goo and for wrapping the face of her nine-year-old son with plastic bags and duct tape - denying him access to the air he needed to live - before dropping him into a hole on the property shared by her (self-) love interest and his unknowing wife."

Chuckles don't belong anywhere near that.

That is pure evil.
I for one will/would never ever hire those attorneys after their cosy behaviour with LVD. They should have maintained a polite professional distance.

@BeachSky maybe LVD is looking for a new wealthy paramour, now that CD is going down, and she lost the other attorney, Mr. Big White Bus...forgot his name, he was so sad.

I mean, once LVD gets out on her appeal, she will need a new guy. One with or without a wife. But definitely with life insurance coverage.

@BeachSky maybe LVD is looking for a new wealthy paramour, now that CD is going down, and she lost the other attorney, Mr. Big White Bus...forgot his name, he was so sad.

I mean, once LVD gets out on her appeal, she will need a new guy. One with or without a wife. But definitely with life insurance coverage.
She’s not getting out — except for an all-expenses-paid trip to her Arizona murder trial.

I haven’t been following lately. Is AZ a death penalty case?
AZ has the death penalty but I’ve heard nothing about whether prosecutors there will seek it, or if it even applies in a “conspiracy to murder” versus murder case. It wasn’t too long ago that we heard the DA wasn’t even aware there were extradition papers on hand for Lori Vallow Daybell. I hope they’re getting their act together. Time’s a-wasting’.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back