If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

After the scathing text messages from Travis on May 26, what did you say/do to convince Travis to see you on June 4? Be specific.

If i were close enough to ask her face to face...I'm afraid it would be really hard to hear an answer... . with my foot on her throat...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you like as your last meal b&$@h!!

Did you have the gun on Travis all the time you were there?
What did you write in your manifesto?

In your polce interrogaton you said, "If I killed Travis, I would Beg for the Death Penalty." Do you still stick to that? If so, why all the long drawn out court days and all the lies?? Why don't you just surrender?

Being of Mormon faith, to be like Travis, How do you repent to God?

Would you be willing to donate your body to science? A university studying the effects of bio-hazards to the earth would like to study your heart and brain.

Why should the jury show you any mercy?

Sorry, I need to ask two.
Can I speak to your parents to get better context?
What happened to you as a child to make you like this?

She was born that way. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why couldn't you have tried just a little bit harder with that razor? A few more times and you would not have felt that little sting. I'm sick of paying for your fair/BS trial!!!!!!!

I'm sitting in a park, with a clear conscience and love and kindness in my heart, feeling the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze on my body, drinking my strawberry frapp...

How does this make you feeeeeeel?

People love Travis even more after everything you've accused him of. He has reached a near-saint status. Meanwhile you're a stupid, hideous evil creature who is going to be sent to death row.

How does that make you feeeeeeel? Smile and say cheese!

If you could change any one thing... DNA, fingerprint, camera, right to remain silent, murdering Travis, anything... what would you change?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irsko
Back