IL IL - The Unidentified Victims of John Wayne Gacy

From Wikipedia page about Gacy:

"Cram also informed investigators in this interview Gacy had allowed him to retain a driver's license belonging to a DeVry University student he found in Gacy's garage in approximately February 1977 in order that he could engage in underage drinking. According to Cram, Gacy also informed him this identification belonged to a deceased individual."

I found out this univeristy is located in Naperville, Illinois. I can't recall any identified Gacy victim was a DeVry Uni student. So it may mean that 1 of 5 unidentified victims was from the Naperville Uni.

Soon I will check MP from Naperville in Namus and tell you results.
I m a Devry grad, class of 2010. I'm not sure how many campuses DeVry had in the 1970's, but when I was a student from 2010-2011, DeVry had a couple different campuses including in Chicago, Addison, and Tinley Park. DeVry attracts students from all over the Chicago area.

Not sure if i should post it but a woman named Carol Posted in the Buried Cold Cases group on Facebook that her brother Roger went missing around Chicago in November of 1975 and she is afraid he maybe one of Gacy’s unidentified Victims since her brother frequented Gay Bars in Chicago on Clark and Diversey. A bunch of people have told her to contact the Chicago PD and she is trying to file a missing persons report.

Not sure if i should post it but a woman named Carol Posted in the Buried Cold Cases group on Facebook that her brother Roger went missing around Chicago in November of 1975 and she is afraid he maybe one of Gacy’s unidentified Victims since her brother frequented Gay Bars in Chicago on Clark and Diversey. A bunch of people have told her to contact the Chicago PD and she is trying to file a missing persons report.

" Roger was between 5”9 to 5”11. Black hair, brown eyes. about 150-165 pounds. No tatoo s or other marks on his body."
If he is Gacy victim, he can be Body 13 most likely.
Or either Body 10 (less likely, because Body 10 probably wasn't older than 21 y.o.).
Body 21 had light brown hair.
Body 26 was shorter.
Body 28 is too young to be Roger.

Can anybody check the rule outs for this UID 954UMIL
Unidentified Person Case

Stats on both site are a little bit different.

Is Craig Allen Conner on it? Missing from Chicago, Still have the feeling that he could be one of the victims. The Doe Network: Craig Allen Conner - 4640DMIL
I not sure that Craig Allen Conner is a Gacy victim. According to David Nelson's book Boys Enter The House, Tex Richardson (A professor of Piano at Chicago Music Conservatory) appears to be responsible. He was questioned several times by the police and he was quick to tell Craig's father that he hadn't seen Craig. Craig friend Robin Pratt suspects Tex was responsible. Tex Richardson was known to be unpredictable with a horrible temper. Richardson died in 1978 of pneumonia and stage four Hodgkins.

Can anybody check the rule outs for this UID 954UMIL
Unidentified Person Case

Stats on both site are a little bit different.

Is Craig Allen Conner on it? Missing from Chicago, Still have the feeling that he could be one of the victims. The Doe Network: Craig Allen Conner - 4640DMIL
Speaking again about Craig's case, he disappeared in Chicago. So why are the Texas authorities the investigating agency? Is there some reason why the Chicago Police or the Cook County Sheriff's Dept isn't investigating?

I not sure that Craig Allen Conner is a Gacy victim. According to David Nelson's book Boys Enter The House, Tex Richardson (A professor of Piano at Chicago Music Conservatory) appears to be responsible. He was questioned several times by the police and he was quick to tell Craig's father that he hadn't seen Craig. Craig friend Robin Pratt suspects Tex was responsible. Tex Richardson was known to be unpredictable with a horrible temper. Richardson died in 1978 of pneumonia and stage four Hodgkins.
Interesting to know. Thank you. Strange indeed Texas LE is investigating. Craig is from New Mexico, living in Illinois. Maybe Richardson owned a second house or land in Texas?

Interesting to know. Thank you. Strange indeed Texas LE is investigating. Craig is from New Mexico, living in Illinois. Maybe Richardson owned a second house or land in Texas?
You're welcome, and hello Bit O Hope. From what I've been able to dig up, Tex was born in McLennan, Tx but was buried in Bristol, Virginia along with with his parents and brother. He's the only one (From what I can tell without further research) who had any connection to Texas. It's possible that Tex had property in Texas but I'm not sure. Maybe the Chicago PD wanted nothing to do with it, or they are working with the Texas authorities.

Last edited:
Is DNA Doe Project doing all the unidentified victims or were they just involved in identifying a few of them?

I m a Devry grad, class of 2010. I'm not sure how many campuses DeVry had in the 1970's, but when I was a student from 2010-2011, DeVry had a couple different campuses including in Chicago, Addison, and Tinley Park. DeVry attracts students from all over the Chicago area.
Iirc in the mid 1980's Devry had a location in Lombard. They had quite a bit of student housing in the south area of Lombard. Finley Rd and 22nd Street area.

It's not the Chicago PD handling the remaining unidentified Gacy victims, it's the Cook County Sheriff's office.

We are seeking living family members who:

• Had a male relative go missing between 1970 and 1979 in the United States;
  • Are directly related to the missing person by a blood relationship;
  • And are willing to donate a DNA sample for direct comparison to the five unidentified Gacy victims.

She needs to contact the CCSO at the above link.

Has it ever been explored whether #13 was potentially Richard Damasse Riquier? He bears a resemblance, but would have been a little older. Missing from Canada but he was thought to be in the USA.
View attachment 422151
Interesting find! I think that these two are the same guy. I looked at Richard’s nose vs Body 13’s nose. Body 13 has the same shape nose. The eyes are a little different but that’s not too bad. If you look at Body 13, his left eye is tilted down a bit. Richard’s is too! Faces are similar just Richard has a slimmer face than Body 13.

Interesting find! I think that these two are the same guy. I looked at Richard’s nose vs Body 13’s nose. Body 13 has the same shape nose. The eyes are a little different but that’s not too bad. If you look at Body 13, his left eye is tilted down a bit. Richard’s is too! Faces are similar just Richard has a slimmer face than Body 13.
Maybe. I see what you mean about the lazy eye, but the chin does look different to me. At this point, anything is worth a second look tbh.

Maybe. I see what you mean about the lazy eye, but the chin does look different to me. At this point, anything is worth a second look tbh.
It is a bit off. But I saw that. I ignored it since I’m pretty sure Body 13’s chin isn’t exact as he was completely skeletonized when they found him.

I agree. Definitely worth a comparison. Has anyone sent this to the CCSO? Or has the MP side contacted CCSO?

I don't recall reading about any CCSO rule outs for Canadian MP's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back