Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the last thread closed before I could post my reply with quote (photo of check).

However, (without the photo) is it possible the ref line is the name of one of their trips?

my wife thinks it says auto

Dr. Drew changing his position does not make him great in my eyes. He should have been smart enough to have figured that out in the first place. He's maddening!

Dr. Drew is just so unbelievable. He just couldn't see how C. Anthony could have murdered her daughter. Foolish or a fool!

If I'd been crying off and on all day the way Jodi appeared to have been, I would as limp as a dishrag. Interesting that she got through the rest of day without any problem at all.

Yeah, she recovered pretty quickly from that phone sex, didn't she? That's because she is a big ugly liar!

The memo line on the check looks like "Idaho" to me. ??

Not to be confused with I DA HO.

I can't stand it!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ROTFL - Many thanks for that, Angel!!

If I'd been crying off and on all day the way Jodi appeared to have been, I would as limp as a dishrag. Interesting that she got through the rest of day without any problem at all.

I swear I am just waiting for her yoga stretch every day when she goes to get of that witness chair

It's been quite a day hasn't it? My husband asked me if the sun was going to come out tomorrow and I said only if Jodi doesn't take the stand.

Timeline thread is updated for those who missed anything today.... :eek:
(thank you to ALL who transcribed that train wreck minus the caboose) :rocker:

also: would you peeps like a "receipts" thread so you can sleuth the transactions? (dates, items, etc?) as we have all the data in the timeline thread

Wow, the last thread closed before I could post my reply with quote (photo of check).

However, (without the photo) is it possible the ref line is the name of one of their trips?

I thought I saw Arais. Anyone know if he put last names in the memo line?

It's been quite a day hasn't it? My husband asked me if the sun was going to come out tomorrow and I said only if Jodi doesn't take the stand.

Bless my hubbys heart ..I was not home from work yet and I guess he saw on HLN while surfing "JODI SEX TAPE" and hit the DVR I could not believe he did that ..

I didn't think today's crying was real.

I don't think any crying she has done has been real until this morning and I think that was because the defense wanted to play just the parts that Travis was saying and the judge wouldn't allow it. I think that she needed to be taken down a few notches and although it was painful to listen to, I think this is what is going to be her undoing. I can't imagine in a million years why the defense would think that this audio would hurt Travis in ANY way. It helps the prosecution in so many ways, including the statement that Travis said about the "12 year old girl". It was all taken out of context and makes the defense look like *advertiser censored* and idiots!

Beth Karas, when talking about the jury, just said, "They may convict of her first degree murder but they may not send her to death row."

I thought it was all or none: death penalty or walk free. Attorneys, please remind us of the jury's choices?

I didn't think today's crying was real.
See I believe today and only today her crying was real. Which makes it even more circumspect to me.

Crying inconsolably prior to the tape being played and while the tape is playing...but emotionless and detached while testifying to being choked to unconsciousness. :waitasec:

Beth Karas, when talking about the jury, just said, "They may convict of her first degree murder but they may not send her to death row."

I thought it was all or none: death penalty or walk free. Attornies, please remind us of the jury's choices?

guilt phase:
1st degree or felony murder
(if none of the above she WALKS)

if guilty of 1st degree:
mitigation phase: argue the mitigating factors for sentencing
penalty phase: LWOP or DP

ianal

Ok, just finished the tapes. Random thoughts:

*Why would Travis have HER record the phone call if he wanted a copy of it? That doesn't make sense; he was always making copies of videos and downloading music, etc. He had a comfort level with that type of thing. If he wanted a phone-sex-tape, he would have taped it himself. :moo:

*I think she was trying to convince him that he was NOT going to find a "Freaky Mormon girl" to marry, by discussing how she was afraid she wouldn't find a nice "RM" to marry. I think she was pretending to be ok with the Cancun trip, to not appear to be jealous. I really think all of the sweetie/honey, "you're so beautiful" "you're so sexy" talk made her think she had a shot with him. When he cancelled his trip to Yreka to see her is when I think the End Plan was put into motion.

*I think Travis was addicted to the sex. From 0 self-gratification, to 2-3 times a day? I also understand better (from his words) what the Hugheses had mentioned about how his relationship with Jodi impacted his business. (If he is s.g. 2-3 times a day, that's less time for cold-calls, etc.)

:moo::moo::moo::moo:
*I thought it was interesting that he expressed jealousy over another guy (Abe) "kissing my girlfriend". It does answer some of our questions.

*I felt it was clear that the call on her part was eliciting information about their sexual relationship. The only purpose for that, in my mind, is to use against the other person on the call. I'm guessing she was going to send it to MIMI or LISA in an attempt to end their "relationship" with Travis so he would come back to Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990