Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!

I'm new here :newhere:, but have been lurking for a few days.

I listened to the "testimony of the tape" today - minus the sex stuff (I did hear a few snippets as I checked the audio, but no real need to listen to the "other" part), so I missed the 12 year old girl bit, but to me, if I were on the jury, I would in NO WAY EVER think that he was the one controlling the relationship after listening to that. She seemed to be the only one who kept steering the conversation to sexy stuff.

She is one piece of work. And then after she sounded SO enthusiastic about doing certain things to Travis, she tried to play this helpless victim on the stand. I wish liars' pants truly would catch on fire because she would have burst into flames on the stand. :burn: No mas pantalonas. ha ha

:Welcome1: Lulu

I have not been able to read and follow along today (I was busy doing other unmentionable things) . . . .(ha) . . .

Wondering if anyone caught JA saying TA had used Astroglide with Esther before? . . . .

I caught that too. Any ideas?

BBM
Thank you Anita Richman . . . . I was wondering who the poor LDS girl named Esther was hanging her head in shame tonight.

Still .. . . TA's own words did prove that he was not a virgin when he met JA . . . . not that it warrants murder but it was confirmation that he was living a double life . . I think that part plays a huge role in why JA chose to bring all of this out in court.

Yes, I agree.

Carried over from last thread:

Three deposits
$100.00 Acct 7148
$300.00 Acct 7148
$400.00 Acct 8006

2hydtf.png

29xc413.png

2meb7h2.png

Thank you very much, you are awesome! :rocker:

Dave Hall, a Travis friend, and Jodi's new Bryan Carr are debating on JVM. Dave Hall told Bryan to go find a real abused woman to support, but Jodi is no abused woman. Dave said that finger was bandaged the day after she killed Travis, she went to his house the day after, and that sure Travis might have hurt her finger when she was killing him.

Hi everyone!!

I'm new here :newhere:, but have been lurking for a few days.

I listened to the "testimony of the tape" today - minus the sex stuff (I did hear a few snippets as I checked the audio, but no real need to listen to the "other" part), so I missed the 12 year old girl bit, but to me, if I were on the jury, I would in NO WAY EVER think that he was the one controlling the relationship after listening to that. She seemed to be the only one who kept steering the conversation to sexy stuff.

She is one piece of work. And then after she sounded SO enthusiastic about doing certain things to Travis, she tried to play this helpless victim on the stand. I wish liars' pants truly would catch on fire because she would have burst into flames on the stand. :burn: No mas pantalonas. ha ha

Welcome to WS! . . . . So glad we have new members joining us!!!!

She's toast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't miss anything.. the "12" yr old comment that has caused headlines actually came out sounding like he was saying "EWWW! you sound like a 12 yr old"

I did not sense anything hot/sexual or whatever in his tone...And he yawns and is falling asleep.

I disagree. He even said "that's so hot" after she "faked her orgasm". And then he went into detail about it. I do NOT think it means that he was a pedophile; just that the idea of causing a woman to have her first orgasm was a turn-on for him. I'm not judging the fact that he (in a moment of presumed passion) used the age "12".

GetSmart - I just noticed the "footnote" in your space:

Dr. Karl Hiatt in an exclusive interview on HLN said that Travis feared for his life after Jodi allegedly attacked his car.
“And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, "Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace."
“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I vaguely remember reading what Travis said, as you have quoted so eerily above, but I didn't see, or more likely forgot, who had been in that interview to relay that info. Thanks for reminding me of that haunting quote. Who is Dr. Karl Hiatt, if you know, please and thank you, GetSmart!
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/11/did-travis-alexander-predict-his-own-death

Jane Velez-Mitchell had an exclusive interview with Dr. Karl Hiatt, a close friend and mentor of Travis Alexander. Dr. Hiatt says Travis spoke to him about his relationship with Jodi Arias and even gave him an ominous warning.

Jodi Arias is accused of brutally murdering her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander. Police say she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat and shot him. Arias claims it was in self-defense.

See the full interview Friday at 7 p.m. ET. For more on this trial, watch Jane Velez-Mitchell weeknights at 7 p.m. ET on HLN.

also here too
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...dicted-jodi-arias-would-kill-him-friend-says/
“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said on HLN. “And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, ‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’
“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’.

However, even after the tire-slashing incident, Dr. Hiatt didn’t tell him to call the police. The doctor said he had met Jodi once, didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, and never imagined she’d kill him.

Dr. Hiatt, who practices in Mesa, Arizona and has six children with his wife, said Travis, a Mormon, was trying to change his ways and be a better person and he realized “Jodi wasn’t a part of that transition.”

But it wasn’t easy, and now, Dr. Hiatt realizes, “looking back, he really did have some fear in trying to depart from her.”

I hope this helps !!

Oh geeez I just learned was salad tossing was....

Ok, just finished the tapes. Random thoughts:

*Why would Travis have HER record the phone call if he wanted a copy of it? That doesn't make sense; he was always making copies of videos and downloading music, etc. He had a comfort level with that type of thing. If he wanted a phone-sex-tape, he would have taped it himself. :moo:

*I think she was trying to convince him that he was NOT going to find a "Freaky Mormon girl" to marry, by discussing how she was afraid she wouldn't find a nice "RM" to marry. I think she was pretending to be ok with the Cancun trip, to not appear to be jealous. I really think all of the sweetie/honey, "you're so beautiful" "you're so sexy" talk made her think she had a shot with him. When he cancelled his trip to Yreka to see her is when I think the End Plan was put into motion.

*I think Travis was addicted to the sex. From 0 self-gratification, to 2-3 times a day? I also understand better (from his words) what the Hugheses had mentioned about how his relationship with Jodi impacted his business. (If he is s.g. 2-3 times a day, that's less time for cold-calls, etc.)

:moo::moo::moo::moo:
*I thought it was interesting that he expressed jealousy over another guy (Abe) "kissing my girlfriend". It does answer some of our questions.

Since Jodi was first and seems she taught him a whole lot of sex acts. She had no boundaries at all. My husband said it be like having a new toy. Jodi would get old fast. Jodi made that tape for Lisa. I think the sex photos were also.

It can be kind of difficult to illustrate what really occurs in an abusive relationship because it's a heck of a lot more insidious than threats of or actual physical violence. Jodi actually gave us good insight albeit unknowingly.

She knows Travis is exhausted on that taped phone call because she references it several times. Instead of the healthy response of urging him to go to sleep or even offering to get off the phone herself, we instead see her carry on the conversation as long as she wants to. She reinforces Travis into abiding her wishes to continue speaking to her by telling him how cute he is when he is sleepy. Manipulation in its absolute purest form.

I would wager a lot of their relationship was wrapped around Jodi's effective use of manipulative ploys.

Motivation for sleep deprivation may range from anger and a desire to make the victim feel some of the abusers pain or rage to a more manipulative form where the abuser calculates that they will have more control over the victim in a sleep-deprived state.
http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/SleepDeprivation.html

Here is a copy of the Plea Agreement from Jodi that the state turned down. It is worth the read.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Besides the misspelling of 'our' instead of 'are' and a couple of oddly worded sentences this witch was virtually trying to blackmail his family, trying to get second degree murder, by saving them from Travis and the church being dragged through the mud by going to trial.

Sorry Katiecoo, after reading this I am back to wanting death for her.

Wow, I can't believe how poorly written it is! But then again, it is KN so why am I surprised? :moo:

What is that?! I was in the midst of screaming maniacally at my children to "LEAVE THE ROOM! THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!" (they looked at me like I was nuts because there was no noise as I had headphones in.) I missed the "salad tossing" and "salad bar".

Boy Linda, you're out of touch girl...LOL....tossing the salad is a sex activity..kind of gross

I read you guys talk pages ago about her putting his BMW on the tow dolly and destroying it.

I believe in testimony, it was her own car, the Infinity that was put on the tow dolly and destroyed. Which is why she claims Travis was selling her his BMW.

Honestly I think she did it on purpose knowing she had to give it back to the bank anyway. It was a way to stay longer in Arizona and the one place she wanted most. TA's bed.

Also U-Haul always goes over what you should and should not do but they do not (MOO) put the car on the dolly for you, for reasons just like this. So people change things up then blame U-haul for damages becuase "they loaded it". U-Haul does not load vehicles onto tow dollies.

For arguments sake even if they did, they would be liable for the damages to her car. Of course none of that information is given, just skipped right over becuase it never happened. SHE loaded the car wrong, she destroyed it herself and it kept her there longer.

So Jodi apparently told Travis that Abe kissed Jodi, but didn't Abe say that they didn't kiss or anything else sexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77