Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GetSmart - I just noticed the "footnote" in your space:

Dr. Karl Hiatt in an exclusive interview on HLN said that Travis feared for his life after Jodi allegedly attacked his car.
“And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, "Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace."
“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I vaguely remember reading what Travis said, as you have quoted so eerily above, but I didn't see, or more likely forgot, who had been in that interview to relay that info. Thanks for reminding me of that haunting quote. Who is Dr. Karl Hiatt, if you know, please and thank you, GetSmart!

Timeline thread is updated for those who missed anything today.... :eek:
(thank you to ALL who transcribed that train wreck minus the caboose) :rocker:

also: would you peeps like a "receipts" thread so you can sleuth the transactions? (dates, items, etc?) as we have all the data in the timeline thread

I had to peek back in and make sure I wasn't given a permanent time out for the graphic transcription today!

:truce:

Thanks Nurse/Fran/Kimster and other Mods for not stinging me or zapping me with a ray gun! I promise those were NOT my words!

For those who cannot stand to listen to the tape .. . . maybe they can read it?

Here is a copy of the Plea Agreement from Jodi that the state turned down. It is worth the read.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Besides the misspelling of 'our' instead of 'are' and a couple of oddly worded sentences this witch was virtually trying to blackmail his family, trying to get second degree murder, by saving them from Travis and the church being dragged through the mud by going to trial.

Sorry Katiecoo, after reading this I am back to wanting death for her.

I have not been able to read and follow along today (I was busy doing other unmentionable things) . . . .(ha) . . .

Wondering if anyone caught JA saying TA had used Astroglide with Esther before? . . . .

I had to peek back in and make sure I wasn't given a permanent time out for the graphic transcription today!

:truce:

Thanks Nurse/Fran/Kimster and other Mods for not stinging me or zapping me with a ray gun! I promise those were NOT my words!

For those who cannot stand to listen to the tape .. . . maybe they can read it?
Thank you so much for all of your transcribing! You guys who do this are AMAZING! If I tried, there'd be lots of "blah blah blah" and "um something about something" and "....."! lol
:blowkiss:

Ok, just finished the tapes. Random thoughts:

*Why would Travis have HER record the phone call if he wanted a copy of it? That doesn't make sense; he was always making copies of videos and downloading music, etc. He had a comfort level with that type of thing. If he wanted a phone-sex-tape, he would have taped it himself. :moo:

*I think she was trying to convince him that he was NOT going to find a "Freaky Mormon girl" to marry, by discussing how she was afraid she wouldn't find a nice "RM" to marry. I think she was pretending to be ok with the Cancun trip, to not appear to be jealous. I really think all of the sweetie/honey, "you're so beautiful" "you're so sexy" talk made her think she had a shot with him. When he cancelled his trip to Yreka to see her is when I think the End Plan was put into motion.

*I think Travis was addicted to the sex. From 0 self-gratification, to 2-3 times a day? I also understand better (from his words) what the Hugheses had mentioned about how his relationship with Jodi impacted his business. (If he is s.g. 2-3 times a day, that's less time for cold-calls, etc.)

:moo::moo::moo::moo:
*I thought it was interesting that he expressed jealousy over another guy (Abe) "kissing my girlfriend". It does answer some of our questions.
I think it goes beyond that. If I'm right in my estimation of Jodi I believe a relationship with her would have been exhausting and all-encompassing. I can imagine her demanding copious attention; calling and texting him repeatedly and often late at night; emailing him often with expectation of an immediate reply; stopping at his house unannounced; limiting his time devoted for work, friends, and family; etc. And then if he was resistant or hesistant I can also see her pouting, guilt-tripping, and manipulating him into acting in a manner she wanted. Which was for it to be all about Jodi, all the time.

JMO

I have not been able to read and follow along today (I was busy doing other unmentionable things) . . . .(ha) . . .

Wondering if anyone caught JA saying TA had used Astroglide with Esther before? . . . .

:seeya: I did! Although another poster found a link to "Ester" astroglide, so they think that is what JA was referring to.

I did catch in the tapes his reference to previous bjs. Any thoughts?

Here is a copy of the Plea Agreement from Jodi that the state turned down. It is worth the read.

Besides the misspelling of 'our' instead of 'are' and a couple of oddly worded sentences this witch was virtually trying to blackmail his family, trying to get second degree murder, by saving them from Travis and the church being dragged through the mud by going to trial.

I want to know if Juan can bring this up in cross

I did. Who was Esther?

Does anyone have a link to the trial schedule? I have to make an appt for an eye exam but I don't want to miss any of this. The cross could happen any second now!

Is there possibly a link to a quick read on this? PDF files freeze my computer and I'd like to read it. Thanks.

Thank you for posting this! I laughed out loud literally when I read the statement that it would take "mental gymnastics" to convict Jodi of murder. Oh brother.

Thank you Anita Richman . . . . I was wondering who the poor LDS girl named Esther was hanging her head in shame tonight.

Still .. . . TA's own words did prove that he was not a virgin when he met JA . . . . not that it warrants murder but it was confirmation that he was living a double life . . I think that part plays a huge role in why JA chose to bring all of this out in court.

:seeya: I did! Although another poster found a link to "Ester" astroglide, so they think that is what JA was referring to.

I did catch in the tapes his reference to previous bjs. Any thoughts?

No she said that Esther had brought the astroglide. Then it ran out and JA went to buy the KY

Hi everyone!!

I'm new here :newhere:, but have been lurking for a few days.

I listened to the "testimony of the tape" today - minus the sex stuff (I did hear a few snippets as I checked the audio, but no real need to listen to the "other" part), so I missed the 12 year old girl bit, but to me, if I were on the jury, I would in NO WAY EVER think that he was the one controlling the relationship after listening to that. She seemed to be the only one who kept steering the conversation to sexy stuff.

She is one piece of work. And then after she sounded SO enthusiastic about doing certain things to Travis, she tried to play this helpless victim on the stand. I wish liars' pants truly would catch on fire because she would have burst into flames on the stand. :burn: No mas pantalonas. ha ha

...and I'm kinda leaning toward her wanting this tape (and keeping this tape) as some kind of insurance/blackmail.
(Sorry if this has been discussed umpteen times.)

You didn't miss anything.. the "12" yr old comment that has caused headlines actually came out sounding like he was saying "EWWW! you sound like a 12 yr old"

I did not sense anything hot/sexual or whatever in his tone...And he yawns and is falling asleep.

Hi everyone!!

I listened to the "testimony of the tape" today - minus the sex stuff (I did hear a few snippets as I checked the audio, but no real need to listen to the "other" part), so I missed the 12 year old girl bit, but to me, if I were on the jury, I would in NO WAY EVER think that he was the one controlling the relationship after listening to that. She seemed to be the only one who kept steering the conversation to sexy stuff.

She is one piece of work. And then after she sounded SO enthusiastic about doing certain things to Travis, she tried to play this helpless victim on the stand. I wish liars' pants truly would catch on fire because she would have burst into flames on the stand. :burn: No mas pantalonas. ha ha

Hi everyone!!

Welcome welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members