jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I also bring up another random thing I noticed on her myspace and blog... On her blog 1000 places to see is listed as one of her favorite books. On her myspace, she has an album for it. I do. Not. Think. TA bought that book.

I agree with you. I think it was somehow another tool to control him and manipulate him.

OMG!

We are in flash flood warnings in most of the southwestern part of the state.

We get scared of too much rain since we went through the 1994 500 year flood.

IMO

Ya, little different here, we get 6 months steady rain every year.:what:

But he could have the judge instruct her to, and he isn't. He's in control - her words will do half his work. IMO

The judge has already advised her to answer yes or no. Jodi chooses not to listen.

We have the seal on AZFamily!! Juanpoms ready!!!

Hi all!

Took me forever to get my virtual seat!! The line was soooooo long!

Can't wait for JM!

Can I also bring up another random thing I noticed on her myspace and blog... On her blog 1000 places to see is listed as one of her favorite books. On her myspace, she has an album for it. I do. Not. Think. TA bought that book.

I *think* that in one interview JA mentions that book. She says that TA showed her that book and that they did visit some of those places.

I think we should all do some pre trial stretching and getting limber that way we don't pull a muscle when we furiously object to whatever crap she tries to make smell nice today!! I got locked out five minutes ago and totes freaked out. I was like wth she isn't even on the stand yet!?

Vinnie could lead everyone in the jail bird stretch lol

So waiting to see how she reacts today...will she lose her cool?

I bet her attorneys told her to act more like the 'battered victim' she is pretending to be. But I am not sure she can do that, even if she tries. She has too much bitterness and rage towards Juan to be bale to pull that off. :giggle:

why in the world does wild about trial give that awful "off air" beeeeeeppppppp, while the seal is up. How am I gonna know when trial starts.

I am only going to be able to catch 30 minutes before I am off to work :( The BEST start on time!

You all may have already discussed this on another thread, so forgive me in advance.

I'm wondering if JM can question Jodi about her interview with 48 Hours, specifically asking her ...at which point was Travis screaming in pain, on all fours by the shower, bloody, saying he could not move his legs? She remembered that scenario in her interview when the fake ninja's were doing the damage, yet she is now saying she doesn't remember anything after firing the gun. BS!

Also, she seems to pepper her testimony with half-truths now and then, so I also wonder if her whole story to 48 Hours about the gun being pointed at *her* head (after the initial shot at Travis was fired) and nothing happening, really means that she may have tried to fire a second shot at Travis and the gun jammed or something?

Listening to cross on IS with regard to Bianca, Juan asks Jodi -something to the effect of -isn't it true while you were there you had a confrontation with her , voices were raised weren't they? - Jodi of course denys "no-it was her home!-. Jodi can also barely rememember her "mutual friends" name - Steve.

I think Steve did not exist. Juan is going to have to establish and refer to Jodi's stalking ways repeatedly to show her and remind the jury she is a Stalker, make her out for the psycho she is. I think Jodi researched Bianca and knew exactly where she lived before Jodi got to Crater Lake. I have a feeling there was a threatening conversation or incident that took place in Bianca's apt. I do not know if Bianca is on any witness list but if she is I have a feeling she will be happy to report to the Jury Jodi's visit. If she is not on the witness list then I think Juan has been successful as showing this visit as troublesome in that he is establishing Jodi's stalking nature. Also, when Juan asked Jodi about how long Jodi was standing outside the door and listening to an alleged excited conversation between Bianca and Steve, Jodi says about 5 seconds, so it had to have been at least a few minutes. There maybe witnesses that can attest to Jodi going to Bianca's and chewing her out and hearing a confrontation, Steve, the non existent excited gay guy will be her scapegoat.

i'm hoping we hear from both bianca and steve in rebuttal. steve will say he was afraid for bianca and bianca won't describe 'chit chatting' either.

The judge has already advised her to answer yes or no. Jodi chooses not to listen.

And because of this, couldn't she be considered a hostile witness? I have no idea how that all works but she is ridiculous and it doesn't seem right that she gets away with it.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had good a weekend- I haven't been around since thread #48 so please excuse me for missing all excellent comments and conversation-thanks :)

I'm hoping Travis' friends and family's weekend was just a little less stressful than the last few weeks have been.

Too bad JA doesn't have a soul or conscience... I really wanted her to have a miserable weekend filled with haunted dreams of this week's cross-examination. BRING IT ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley