jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On AZ Central: anyone else hear high pitched sound? TIA

ETA: 9:23am - It just went off.

Have no fear, little flock.

The seeds Juan is planting will grow this week into the huge tree of Premeditated Murder!

I have been looking forward to today ALLLLLL weekend.

Morning/afternoon all :seeya:

Hope you all had a great weekend. I see we are going to have a lot of WS'ers in the courtroom today. :) I so wish I could be there.

yes, high pitched sound and shot of the door here

DD is down for her nap and I've got my snacks ready! Lets go Juan!

JM is in the courtroom as per AZcentral.

how do you get there tweets???? only two times have I been able to read them---I feel Iwas lucky -- is there soemthing I'm missing

I think I love Joey Jackson.... basically telling Juan to go HARDER on JA. YES! YES! YES!

Day 22 Monday Feb 25, 2013
DCIC #13
Defendant Jodi Arias, tenth day on the stand, second day of cross

2hx0cg.png

I had to take pain medication. When the AZ live feed sounded it's tones I thought my computer was failing and shut everything down in a panic. Needless to say my brain is not firing all needed neurons. So, I think I will just apologize now for future postings or maybe no posting due to the fact this post took me a very long time to write. :/

Just taking a seat.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Hello all!!

Got one eye on my kids and the other on the screen:great:

Sending strength and hugs to Travis's family and friends.

Bringing this over from past thread.

If anyone flying during trial figures out a good method to continue to follow the trial in real time using inflight wifi, please post and ask mods to add to the info at the beginning of the threads!

Inflight video streaming is usually painful and uneven, but if anyone finds an "audio only" site that streams well on the inflight wifi, please share! And thanks in advance!

This is why I only fly Virgin America and Jet Blue -- so I can watch it on TV! :)

If you only have wi-fi and no TV, then I think the best solution is to just keep reading Websleuths for live updates. :rocker:

Help!!! Can't seem to find a viable stream....ahhhh

I have been looking forward to today ALLLLLL weekend.

Morning/afternoon all :seeya:

Hope you all had a great weekend. I see we are going to have a lot of WS'ers in the courtroom today. :) I so wish I could be there.

Who all is expected to be there today?

katie? Anita? PASA?

None of the links for live streaming are working for me....HELP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000