jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am laughing at part 3.....I am at the part where the old man came into the restaurant and said the sky is falling chicken little.........no......different story........the end of the world is coming on x date. Our Juanderful guy is saying did you call mom, dad, friends etc to tell them? lol! Jeez, the only person she called again and again was an old boyfriend who she thought wouldn't care! WTF!!!!!

I think it's highly likely she suffered abuse as a child .. especially emotional abuse via her mom - just a vibe. I don't think she came out of nowhere .. I just don't think it's much of an excuse .. something created her.

Jodi Arias or Casey Anthony?

Actually I think he is sick of trying to defend a client that he cannot control. And I think Nurmi made a huge mistake in letting JA ramble on and on and on for nine days embellishing each story as she went. Those little extra details that she just had to add to every sentence out of her mouth during that time has come back to bite them both in the butt.

I thought he was half-hearted in his defense at first, too (my earlier posts reflect it). My opinion about that has changed somewhat, though. Or maybe his attitude has changed somewhat, idk. That said, I'm not getting the same sense on cross about his attitude toward the defense, but I am getting the sense that he thinks Martinez is something of a buffoon and I think that his gestures, including the "smiles" today have to do with that. jmo

Actually I think he is sick of trying to defend a client that he cannot control. And I think Nurmi made a huge mistake in letting JA ramble on and on and on for nine days embellishing each story as she went. Those little extra details that she just had to add to every sentence out of her mouth during that time has come back to bite them both in the butt.

I agree with you. I bet he regrets letting her say so much. she is going to forget all the lies and what exactly she said. Good for us watching her..sink!!!:great:

I don't think he'll shed many tears if Jodi gets DP.

Speaking of movies- has anyone noticed just how many times Jodi has referred to Movies in her testimony? I wonder if there is anyone out there who has kept track.

I am laughing at part 3.....I am at the part where the old man came into the restaurant and said the sky is falling chicken little.........no......different story........the end of the world is coming on x date. Our Juanderful guy is saying did you call mom, dad, friends etc to tell them? lol! Jeez, the only person she called again and again was an old boyfriend who she thought wouldn't care! WTF!!!!!

She said she didn't call her parents because they were well aware of the guy's message and that she would have talked to her other friends about it at school, if she did. I thought that was one of those total waste of time points by Juan.

Jodi Arias or Casey Anthony?

Both really ... Look at the way Cindy spoke to Casey especially in the letters .. lots of stuff about how she was having a wonderful cup of tea in the garden feeling the breeze on her face etc .. but I digress. I think these two are the product of a lot of crazymaking and control by mom, but I'm not saying that is a pass by any means.

I am sooo very sorry. I did not mean to open a can of worms. Sorry everyone. I was just curious.

:waitasec: no worries, on topic and curious is welcomed here ;)

Honestly, I didn't personally 'enjoy' all the anal jokes which made me :blushing: but I certainly wouldn't 'call out' anyone for that, come on people, seems silly since there wasn't one post that anyone was 'accepting' of the topic, just making it known that it is reality out there these days just like tossing salads no?

MOO

:grouphug:

I have never seen anything like that in a court of law. Maybe one of our attorneys can answer the question. Have they ever seen a defense attorney be able to go up to his client, on the stand, after a huge objection and long sidebar, and be able to have a private conversation with their client?

Nancy Grace talked about this on her show tonight. She said it was ok to approach the defendant if there was new evidences that was to be shown I think he was also telling her how to respond to it. JMO

Were you fortunate enough to sit through 9 days of the sloth-like irrelevant direct examination by her defense attorney?

He's the exact opposite of Juan so maybe more appealing?

My comment was not in regards to the defense team and as I said, jmo :)

~bbm

Your honor, Judge or Judge Stevens all are appropriate. If communication has already been established, there's no need to address the judge formally with monikers. So if you've already said, good morning your honor, for example, it's okay to ask a question without repeating the "your honor, etc." part.

To the rest of your post, I don't think Nurmi was coaching. Just reacting in a less than discreet manner. I think he's just sick of Martinez's method of cross.
FWIW Jodi's relentless juvenile behavior on the stand irritates me waaaayyyyy more than anything Juan has done in the courtroom. I would think if he was that out of control Judge Stevens would communicate that to him. If it doesn't bother her then it doesn't bother me.
I'm surprised the informality is okay but then I don't work in the legal profession.
:moo:

Speaking of movies- has anyone noticed just how many times Jodi has referred to Movies in her testimony? I wonder if there is anyone out there who has kept track.

I don't know if anyone has kept track, but there was a brilliant post detailing the similarities to movies Jodi has listed on her myspace as her favorites.

And it was eerie and pretty thought provoking, dare I say compelling?

It was a long, detailed post and I think it was posted yesterday, but I don't know if it was in this thread, or the "Lies" thread, or another.

At this point, I see a need for Matt to be called up on the stand. Jurors are still wondering if Jodi had an accomplice, IMO, and Matt would be the one they'd have reasonable doubt about. Where's Juan taking this with the Matt questions? How is Matt going to betray Jodi?

She did call Matt or try to after killing Travis. Was that to check to see if she left her charger before she found it under her car seat?

Am I keeping this all straight?

Iris was the prostitute and Travis Bickel was Robert Deniro. Remember, Jodi was into symbology. LOL

OK........Late night bar game!!!!!!!! Starting with Robert Deniro...we are playing 6 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon! 123, go!

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Both really ... Look at the way Cindy spoke to Casey especially in the letters .. lots of stuff about how she was having a wonderful cup of tea in the garden feeling the breeze on her face etc .. but I digress. I think these two are the product of a lot of crazymaking and control by mom, but I'm not saying that is a pass by any means.

I see. The Anthonys are clearly dysfunctional when I see them. They are a train wreck. :crazy:

I also suspect that some type of abuse occurred in Jerry Sandusky, Kayla Narey, and Lori Drew. Sandusky was probably molested himself. Drew and Narey were probably a target of bullying by peers and possibly had issues with their parents. The anger and slightings they bottled up over time. I could not help notice how similar Sandusky, Narey, and Drew are to Casey Anthony in psychology and behavior.

There is something really off with all of them. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member