Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know Ive noticed that the viewers on UStream this week are WAAAAY less than they were last week.

Last week there were 200+ viewers, today - not even 100......

That number will spike amazingly when JM starts his cross. JMO

It's become unbelievable, literally, how the defense is trying to depict everything Travis ever said as being abusive and nasty, such as the above.... of course he would get tired of her crying and her dramatics! She brought negativity to his life.
Their "relationship" was defined and he was more accepting of its limitations than she was (clearly). There was nothing he could have said or done to neutralize the threat that was JA and now in death nothing he said or did will exist untarnished, so long as she and her defense have the opportunity to rip him to shreds.
Stomping on his grave and his memory is her getting her way.
A conviction and sentence will be as close to justice as he'll ever get.

I'm tired of her crying every day....does that make me abusive??

What I don't understand is how the defense can pick and choose which texts/emails come in as testimony?

Just like the shock of hearing about the 'three hole wonder' comment. What led up to having a pretty laid back guy reach that point?

Me? I would have told Jodi she ran the risk of getting herself another hole if she continued to mess with me.

bbm - It must be nice to cherry pick bits and pieces and distort them into a fictional narrative that rewrites how history really went down, no??

So much for "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

I have always felt one option was the hoover dam. I feel she probaly wanted that out of her car asap. And anyone who has ever been over the hoover dam. she could have simple threw it out the window into the water below and it would be close to impossible to find MOO

I totally agree - posted a similar theory a while ago.
She had 5-6 hours of unaccounted for time between Mesa & Salt Lake. She crossed the dam sometime on that trip.

IMO - gun/knife/clothes over Dam or Tillman Bridge

In my personal life i've dated a few women who I thought were "psychos" playing the same type of head games Jodi did with Travis. Then I see what Jodi Arias has done.. man I was dating Mother Teresas compared to Jodi

I hope the jury can request to have all the text !!
If I was on the jury I would request them all !!

Juan is getting tired of this nonsense too

I was hoping someone could post the link for ustream?

there is no link for UStream - its an app you download to your phone.

Its in the Google Play app (for download) and I believe that iTunes may hve it too.

I hope the jury can request to have all the text !!
If I was on the jury I would request them all !!

I believe once entered into evidence, they can view them all in deliberations.

That number will spike amazingly when JM starts his cross. JMO

Time to start praying, crossing fingers, tossing coins into bodies of water (fountains, tubs, sinks, puddles, clutching good luck charms, etc. that the bandwidth we have can handle it...

:please:

Why does Juan object to the text messages being entered into evidence? I know he says "hearsay," but what does he mean by that, in regard to the messages?

I totally agree - posted a similar theory a while ago.
She had 5-6 hours of unaccounted for time between Mesa & Salt Lake. She crossed the dam sometime on that trip.

IMO - gun/knife/clothes over Dam or Tillman Bridge

I've made the drive from Phx to SLC many times and have never crossed Hoover. It is out of the way. Going through Page, AZ and or Kanab, UT is much shorter.

Glen Canyon dam crosses the Co. River just outside of Page. But honestly, there are a million places between SLC and PHX where no one would ever find a gun and knife. Needle in a haystack....

He told her how beautiful she was! Oh the abuse!

GMAFB! :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member