Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that I actually rescheduled an appointment that I had for today just because I didn't want to miss this lying liars lies!

Extra prayers for the horror the Alexander family will have to go through today.
May God be with them.

I cannot imagine the kind of sleep Travis family had last night knowing what is coming today. How she attempts to pull this story off one can only imagine. She is a really sick individual. There have been times that I actually felt a little sorry for her- the more she talks, that has disappeared.

I do wish however that something could be gleaned from her that could actually be used to help someone in the future. Help someone get help before this becomes the outcome, help parents to get help before their child ends up in jail for murder and on the front page of tabloid magazines or newspapers, help someone recognize early that they are dealing with someone with the potential for violence before it is too late, and help the courts actually help those people who are actually in danger.

In that sense is why I care to hear about Jodi... why I want the puzzle pieces of her life to be put back together- honestly- so we can have a clearer picture of how and why this went down. If the statistics are true, that 1 in 25 people are a sociopath then we better begin paying attention. And, if it is true that most of these people never go on to seriously physically harm or murder someone, then it would be useful information to know the why's and the how's of how it goes seriously wrong, when it does. Not just in some NewYork Times best seller, or some abnormal psych class for college students or law enforcement.

We better start talking about these sorts of things much sooner, in an age appropriate setting, and with a dialogue before our children get out of high school and start to seriously date and engage in long term friendships and relationships. I would much rather have the conversation about sex with my children at home, and have them learn about issues such as these before they go out into the world and are ill prepared when confronted with them.

Just venting about how do we make meaningful changes... thanks for letting me vent.

As a society I don't think we can afford to just lock them up and throw away the key, we better start looking at what we can do to help or prevent these things from occurring. Just like preventative medicine. We have to begin to look for some answers, MOO.

I cannot believe that I actually rescheduled an appointment that I had for today just because I didn't want to miss this lying liars lies!

I said in the last thread that I cancelled lunch with a friend for the same reason. And I lied (JA??) and gave her a fake reason because I was embarrassed to tell her the reality. :blushing:

No one understands me like you weirdos! :floorlaugh:

I am so impressed with this forum, we even have experts on "man's parts".

Solly if this has already been asked, but what ever happened to the gas cans?

I had a 10:15 AM appt. for some blood work, and just phoned to see if I can come in earlier! Gonna head out in a few, and be back in a flash. Hopefully I won't miss much.

I'd completely reschedule, but I've been fasting, and I'm barking for a cup of coffee!

The things we get up to for this trial!

:floorlaugh:

Mel

Prayers for the Alexander family and friends. Today will be hard for them. katiecoolady please give them our love and support.

Made it! Hi everybody! Welcome new people :welcome:

Ready for the :rollercoaster:? I'm not sure I am.....big hugs to all!

I said in the last thread that I cancelled lunch with a friend for the same reason. And I lied (JA??) and gave her a fake reason because I was embarrassed to tell her the reality. :blushing:

BBM.. you sound like my husband!! :fence:

My hubby got me a smart phone yesterday for my birthday (yes, I'm late to this century). I just realized that now I don't have to miss any testimony if I'm away from work/computer!! Yessss!!!!! :great:

My sister got me mine last summer ---- (love watching her puppies)---anyways last week just as the sex tape was coming in I needed a few things (wine:blushing:)--dh said Costco was the best place---while there I'm on my phone...he looked over at me and questioned what was going on and I just looked at him "don't mock"

It is good to be around others who think like us when we are listening to this psycho! :)

Goood morning!! Ready for an interesting day??

Yes! It's snowing an inch an hour here--I'm all snuggled in with my furry babies and we're ready to go :) Supposed to get at least 10 inches. Yippee!!

Solly if this has already been asked, but what ever happened to the gas cans?

No mention as far as I know. Probably out in the dessert somewhere along with the knife, gun, bloody clothes, and floor mats!

MOO

Mel

Does anyone know if Travis' family is going to testify during rebuttal even if they're present in the courtroom during tbe trial? I remember the motions to allow GA and CA to be in the courtroom even though they were being called. Just wondering because I wonder what their experiences with Travis and JA are. TIA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname