jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just sickening. This chick on HLN is calling her a "domestic violence VICTIM" ugh...just gross.

I really don't want Juan to start tomorrow. Remember, the court is dark on Friday. I want Juan to have a loooong time to drive home all the points, so that hopefully JA will get the DP!!

Just marking my spot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoL, I always giggle when you say that. I have a nine month old shelter dog that wants to "mark his spot". He promptly gets a smack on the butt and put outside :giggle:

I have not seen the testimony directly yet as I just got home from work. I was able to read the transcripts a nice WS put up.

I wonder if her 'friend' is visiting her in the evenings and letting her know what she needs to clear up on the stand. Today she solved prior abuse she felt would lead to her death, which came first the gun/knife, what happened to the rope, the gun and the knife...

Kelly

Linda it's the first page of the thread lol

But for it to pull up on participated on tapatalk I gotta post something or it takes me back to the last thread

I thought Nurmi ended very abruptly. I'm wondering if he was going to pursue another line of questioning, but thought better of it. He seemed not to pleased. No thank you to his star witness seemed inappropriate, or did I miss it.

Linda it's the first page of the thread lol

with the tapatalk app it keeps up with threads you've participated in. I assume you have to commment? IDK if it'd work with just reading or thanking

I had PTSD with memory loss when I was 18 (and for a few years) because of a traumatic event. One thing that struck me about her testimony is that the parts she remembers all go to pieces of evidence. So she didn't have the random memories that didn't really make sense but that could be described? No! JA's all coincidentally explain facts about the case. GMAB!

I just got back from cell phone provider to see how much an upgrade would be so I can see WS and trial on phone ....my phone will go on line ect but the screen is so small ....so can we add that expense to to class action ..

I really don't want Juan to start tomorrow. Remember, the court is dark on Friday. I want Juan to have a loooong time to drive home all the points, so that hopefully JA will get the DP!!

i expect him to keep it tight and to the point. he knows that jury's already listened to her attorney----the most plodding, boring person on planet earth----for what seems like forever. they've listened to her and her minute details of every word and every action she and travis supposedly shared. i don't think he needs very long to completely destroy her BS story.

Maybe Juan will start with June 4th and work his way back. Leave the jury with the real story for the weekend and the evidence to prove it.

Lord knows we have 'back up enough' for a lifetime

I bet he can destroy her BS in 4.5 hours, easy. :twocents:

I don't think we're going to see a mood change so much as we're going to see a massive case of sudden-onset profound memory loss...

I'm steeling myself for it, just in case.

A day or two ago, Nurmi asked Jodi if there was any other abuse from Travis, other than what she mentioned and Jodi said no. Yet today, in the middle of describing killing Travis, she came up with another abuse story of Travis body slamming her the same way a year ago. That is how she knew he would be able to catch her, and her reason to shoot him. This is too unreal.

Anyone that can get on tv, & say that JA is a victim of domestic violence makes me want to vomit...
It makes me very sad and frustrated that so many telltale signs (on Travis' part) are being ignored in the defense of a proven and prolific liar.

This is what scares me about defenses like battered person's syndrome - that the pendulum can swing too far in the opposite direction as intended and people will assume many factors inconsistent with intimate partner violence on their face without any critical thinking or self-education. It is wonderful that abuse can be mitigated for real victims but I feel that there needs to be some measure of responsibility - some bar of what constitutes using such a defense tactic as reasonable. As is, it is so easily misused and manipulated.

The end result is everybody loses. The true victim that has to fight to find an advocate who will actually believe him much less listen, to the dad who 'thinks' he knows what an abuser looks like...until he's viewing his daughter's body in the morgue after her marrying such a 'great' guy.

I find ignorance unacceptable and wholly unnerving in light of all the research, awareness campaigns, and survivors coming forward with their stories. It just makes no sense.

MOO

But for it to pull up on participated on tapatalk I gotta post something or it takes me back to the last thread

Ah, I understand now. Thought maybe you had a little housebreaking problem going on :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler