jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching JVM and Wendy Murphy seriously needs a new hair stylist. Yikes, it looks like she sped to the show 100 mph on a motorcycle into a good headwind.

At least she is standing up for Travis. That yahoo sitting next to her is grating on my last nerve. He is convinced that Jodi was credible and did a great job.

"I didn't want to throw [Travis] under the bus, so to speak."

That's because she had already stabbed him, cut him, shot him through the cranium, and nearly severed his head.

Jodi had a gun, a knife, and the will to butcher the victim.

Who needs a bus?

***:skip::skip::skip:***:skip::skip::skip:***

We're going to see a chihuahua tomorrow!

How does her shooting story match up with the forensics? Seems like the angle is wrong to begin with....where was the shell casing found? TIA

Finishing happy hour w Katie and bill d drew's producer- home in an hour or so

It had to be a difficult day to be there in court...praying for peace for you and TA's family and friends and all WS'ers that do give a darn. Thanks so much for being there.

I just saw the clip of Travis' sister sobbing. OMG. I feel so very sorry for his family. LOOK, Jodi, this is what real emotion looks like :(

I would be out of my seat AND MY HANDS WOULD BE AROUND HER NECK!

:furious:

I don't know how they are restraining themselves.

Itinerant high school dropout waitress is worried about her reputation?

How does her shooting story match up with the forensics? Seems like the angle is wrong to begin with....where was the shell casing found? TIA

It doesn't match. She tried to throw in that she was kind of above him, like on a bench or something -- obviously to try to make the forensics fit. But it was a jumbled mess that made no sense and could not have happened within the laws of physics

My DH keeps referring to the "wookie defense" from South Park, which was parody on the OJ trial.

Basically it's a defense that makes no sense.

I'm just thankful he's hanging in there with me!! So I thought I would do a post for him! lol

I bet he can destroy her BS in 4.5 hours, easy. :twocents:

I think he should and will be relatively brief. Hit the obvious high points pertaining to the planning and counter the "memory lapse" with the accidental and crime scene photos. Done.

I have not seen the testimony directly yet as I just got home from work. I was able to read the transcripts a nice WS put up.

I wonder if her 'friend' is visiting her in the evenings and letting her know what she needs to clear up on the stand. Today she solved prior abuse she felt would lead to her death, which came first the gun/knife, what happened to the rope, the gun and the knife...

Kelly

Sorry, but as remarkable as her ability to recall the most minute and unimportant details has been prior to today, she had a sudden case of memory lapse.

I keep trying to picture myself in her position, & you know, I just can't (most normal people can't)-how can you kill someone you loved, how can you lie over & over, & after you're caught, how do you sign up for a frickin' tv show, & proclaim your innocence? Her level of denial & hubris is almost unmatched...

It's amazing how consistent sociopaths are, from all I've seen, in refusing to take the blame for virtually anything. They seem to have an external reason, excuse or cause for every negative thing they do. But, they are also the first to take credit for doing something positive, upstanding or good. I'm really curious as to what goes on in JA's brain in particular, compared to a "normal" brain when lying or becoming emotional or whatever. I know there is more to evilness than just brain activity, but scientifically I wonder what the differences would show, if any.
JMO

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't think we're going to see a mood change so much as we're going to see a massive case of sudden-onset profound memory loss...

I'm steeling myself for it, just in case.

I'm not sure what we will see. I think she will be very very angry at the likes of anyone questioning her "story". The world has been her stage. Now they can eat cake. Can she hide it is what I am most interested in. If anyone can get under her skin I believe Juan can. I cant wait. MOO

i am positively wetting myself in anticipation for tomorrow.

can see JM asking straight to the point questions and expecting yes/no answers or at least short answers no life story or silly unrelated details.

i get the feeling nurmi will be "attempting" to object to a lot of JM's questions...just me or does any one else see it? i think hes pizzed nurmi off

I thought Nurmi ended very abruptly. I'm wondering if he was going to pursue another line of questioning, but thought better of it. He seemed not to pleased. No thank you to his star witness seemed inappropriate, or did I miss it.

I think the judge told him to wrap it up today. JMO

I keep trying to picture myself in her position, & you know, I just can't-how can you kill someone you loved, how can you lie over & over, & after you're caught, how do you sign up for a frickin' tv show, & proclaim your innocence? Her level of denial & hubris is almost unmatched...

I think Casey Anthony is a strong contender.

Remember how she walked the detectives all over Universal Studios before admitting that she never even worked there?

I thought Nurmi ended very abruptly. I'm wondering if he was going to pursue another line of questioning, but thought better of it. He seemed not to pleased. No thank you to his star witness seemed inappropriate, or did I miss it.

I think he ended with a whimper.

At least she is standing up for Travis. That yahoo sitting next to her is grating on my last nerve. He is convinced that Jodi was credible and did a great job.

Oh, ITA. I like Wendy Murphy. And the guy sitting next to her is a horse's :butthead:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member