jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is unreal!!

Brazen just isn't the word.

She is deliberately stalling her answers and trying to run him in circles to give her time to formulate where he is going. She thinks she can outwit him as it goes, but she has no chance.

When the trials over and JM has won, he will likely enjoy this win over any he has ever tried!

Anyone know the UStream site for the trial. I have the app but unable to find who is streaming it.

Search for azfamily on Ustream.

And hello everyone. First post after reading here for years.

looks like she is trying to keep from smiling. during questioning jmo

he is going to have to treat her as a hostile witness imhoo

Yes he is, and I am fine with that. She IS a hostile person, may as well finally show her for who she is instead of the sweet, soft spoken waif of an airhead the defense would have us believe.

Travis: Oh I love them braids.
Jodi: Yeah, I know. They're hot.

She's really thinking she's winning with this attitude. He points out every inconsistency and she plays dumb, says its not what she said but doesn't offer explanation. Purposeful obstruction going on. He has to treat her in a hostile way. She's passive aggressive. I bet she argues "I know you are but what am I?"

I thought for sure she would come back from lunch and play more the victim afraid of Juan.

Who in the name of God advises this woman?

I honestly don't think she can help it. It is her obsessive need for control. I think this is showing the jury just how obsessive and controlling she has to be.

She'd rather try to outsmart JM than escape the death penalty! And her mind is purely literal -- complete lack of imagination due to complete lack of empathy!

OMG. I am hating her more and more (if that's possible) It's pizzing me off the way she's trying to play with JM.
:banghead:

I'm loving it. She is playing with fire and has NO clue. I say let her walk right into that quicksand with that smirk on her face.

She's letting the jury know that she doesn't cave to anyone - she is not intimidated or submissive with a seasoned prosecutor. So it's a stretch to think she would be with a boyfriend or ex-boyfriend.

This is a good thing. :)

She is lying about every single little thing that comes up for no reason whatsoever!

JM: Do you want to hear it again

JA: No
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good grief, she's killing herself before our eyes. Answer the questions, JA. You're coming across as extremely defiant and stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown