jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt know what voice you were talking about

she is UN FREAKING BELIEVEABLE

I can't believe how she can continue denying it when they are playing it RIGHT THERE.

You know what I really liked was when we were in the bath with the candles and I had the braids.

Umhm.

And the bubbles…I was on top

Oh I loved the braids.

I know, those are hot.

JA "I did not know which voice you were talking about"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What is she smiling about? I thought she's supposed to be the "battered" woman, forced into doing things. A man was murdered brutally and left to rot in his shower, and she thinks this is a game??

So does she like child *advertiser censored* since she thinks the braids are hot?

:what:
Gitana--you are missing quite a show!!! Ive never seen anything like it!!!! :great: we will help you catch up later

I hope I can. The sweetheart who downloads these to YouTube accidentally missed a whole bunch from yesterday!

HELP me here. What is going on? I have never heard anyone testify like this before. She sounds so odd. I don't know the word to describe this.

How could this be playing with a Jury?

I find her to come off as mentally unstable?

I find her to come off as a smart *advertiser censored*. She makes me sick.

omg she is a a witch with a capital B....if you know what I mean. please let this jury use their brains and see her arrogant attitude

She is so intent on one-upping JM that she is certainly turning the jury off and showing them how sociopathic she is.

OMG... She makes me want to stick my hands through my monitor and wipe that smug grin off her face. She is NOT very likeable AT ALL! UGH.... I hope he breaks her quickly.

Sigh, now I have to never wear my hair in braids again. Thanks Arias.

HELP me here. What is going on? I have never heard anyone testify like this before. She sounds so odd. I don't know the word to describe this.

How could this be playing with a Jury?

I find her to come off as mentally unstable?

BBM

IMO, not well at all. She's trying to be evasive so as not to contradict herself, but it's painfully obvious to a three year old that she's trying to wiggle out of answering the questions truthfully, but sounding honestly. JM isn't letting her get away with it.

The jury has to be baffled by her demeanor and answers. JMO

ETA: Her smugness can't be playing well either.

It looks harassing to some because of the minutia and repeat questioning on small points. However, in dealing with someone like this, that is essential. Otherwise, they will play word games and make it sound like they are saying one thing when they are "technically" saying another. It is infuriating, but very necessary. He is wise to keep running down her logic - no matter how twisted and warped - and then confront it with FACT. He is setting a pattern. This pattern will either 1) help teach her she should answer right the first time when she gets to the serious stuff or 2) show how stupidly controlling she is being from the minutia to the serious stuff. It will set a pattern either way - which helps the prosecution.

Excellent post. Thank you.

Oh my gosh, this gal is having an attitude and fighting with Juan!

That was painful...it took her forever to admit she thought the braids were hot after he played the recording of her stating it was hot TWICE.

IMO

She's trying to wear him down. She's trying to make a fool of him. That's her strategy. This is going to be a long cross.

OMG. POOR Travis! This is what he was dealing with! She is so narcissistic and arrogant, smug, just smiling, TRYING to start an argument.
This girl could NEVER be abused! She is obviously the abuser.
I sure hope the jury is picking up on this!

Oh, MAN, she DESERVES TO DIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member