jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking for YOU to tell me the TRUTH!

Good luck with that.

does she not realize that it isn't good to say I liked his attention...

she can't answer this like she did when Nurmi asked. She could say "I liked braids because it made Travis happy"

Juan asking same question"
She can't give her long narration, he want's yes or no.

She is becoming intimately familiar with the word YES and NO

We have spent 5 minutes or more now on whether or not she thinks the braids are hot. When in the message - she said they were hot. UNREAL!

I know all this is tedious but if Jodi wasn't being so obstructive we would be long beyond this by now.

Juan needs the yellow picture of her in braids......clearly thinking she is hot.

There goes the insinuation that Travis was the one who thought the braids were hot because he was into little girls.

SHE LIKED THE BRAIDS!!!!!!!

sweet lord above. yes or no jodi,it doesn't take a lifetime to answer that

GO GET HER JUAN.....this is the type of crap she was feeding us all week.

As a man, I totally agree with this. Braids (pigtails) are hot. She should not be ruining that look.

Are there any firefighters in the house? I think something's going on with Jodi's pants

It looks harassing to some because of the minutia and repeat questioning on small points. However, in dealing with someone like this, that is essential. Otherwise, they will play word games and make it sound like they are saying one thing when they are "technically" saying another. It is infuriating, but very necessary. He is wise to keep running down her logic - no matter how twisted and warped - and then confront it with FACT. He is setting a pattern. This pattern will either 1) help teach her she should answer right the first time when she gets to the serious stuff or 2) show how stupidly controlling she is being from the minutia to the serious stuff. It will set a pattern either way - which helps the prosecution.

27.3 minutes after being asked the question she finally concedes she liked the braids.

Oh wait, no. Travis liked them and she liked that Travis liked them. Replaying tape. (Having fantasies of ripping braids out.) She offers its Travis' voice and Juan jumps her.

He's not going to let her keep deflecting and projecting onto Travis like she did her first 8 days on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther