Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mine set at 68 in the summer ....all summer long, 24/7. Even if I go out all day, I want my pets to be comfortable too.

$600 a month isn't much when you divide it up. That's the beauty of roommates.

When I was single.. I hated doing laundry and paid to have everything dry cleaned. What couldn't be dry cleaned, I paid wash and fold service at the cleaners! Well worth the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea of cooling 4000'ish square feet to 68 when it's 119 outside and not much lower at night makes my skin crawl. I wouldn't even test it to prove a point. But I'll ask my billionaire friends to give me the number of their "bill payers" so I can get an estimate for the cost of cooling the help's casita lol.

Well if you are going to question people...question why Chris Hughes didn't raise a red flag when Travis did take the 7pm conference call that night.

Young people are often not good time keepers or watch dogs because at that age they are so into their own lives and seem to be so busy that you'd think they were Congress-men/women. I can't believe how busy the lives of the young 20's and 30's are today. This, coupled with the fact that Travis was constantly traveling, AND, most of his friends knew he was going to be on a trip to Mexico (probably didn't take note of the actual dates), make this very plausible to me. We all can sit here and say what we would do, but it's obvious from the facts of the case that this is not what any of them did. So, it happened.

The idea of cooling 4000'ish square feet to 68 when it's 119 outside and not much lower at night makes my skin crawl. I wouldn't even test it to prove a point. But I'll ask my billionaire friends to give me the number of their "bill payers" so I can get an estimate for the cost of cooling the help's casita lol.

I live in NJ .... It can get humid here but it's nothing like AZ

I've had Chocolate Covered Bacon at the Fair, wierd! But never heard of Bacon Ice Cream.

I think that one of the fast food places had it last summer. I seriously get nauseated thinking about it! I might try (just a teeny piece) of the chocolate covered bacon, but bacon ice cream sounds just God awful!

Young people are often not good time keepers or watch dogs because at that age they are so into their own lives and seem to be so busy that you'd think they were Congress-men/women. I can't believe how busy the lives of the young 20's and 30's are today. This, coupled with the fact that Travis was constantly traveling, AND, most of his friends knew he was going to be on a trip to Mexico (probably didn't take not of the actual dates), make this very plausible to me. We all can sit here and say what we would do, but it's obvious from the facts of the case that this is not what any of them did. So, it happened.

Here's a confession. Years ago I owned a little house on a very quiet street. My next door neighbor was a sweet elderly man that I usually made a point to keep tabs on. I got busy, I was my best friends maid of honor and for two weeks I didn't check on him.

The mailman found him dead, he had fallen off the back step and had been there quite awhile.

I never smelled anything despite our houses were VERY close.

I felt so guilty that I was glad I wasn't the one to find him....

Here's a confession. Years ago I owned a little house on a very quiet street. My next door neighbor was a sweet elderly man that I usually made a point to keep tabs on. I got busy, I was my best friends maid of honor and for two weeks I didn't check on him.

The mailman found him dead, he had fallen off the back step and had been there quite awhile.

I never smelled anything despite our houses were VERY close.

I felt so guilty that I was glad I wasn't the one to find him....

Awww...what a sad story...:(

I live in NJ .... It can get humid here but it's nothing like AZ

I grew up and spent most of my adult life in NJ. Then I moved to AZ and haven't had a frizzy head or a mildewy smelling bath towel in a decade. However, I've had 2nd degree burns from just touching my steering wheel! lol

When I was listening to the trial, and her interviews, I honestly got to the point where I had to yell at the TV for her to "SHUT UP ALREADY". I've never seen a person talk so much! I have a couple of friends who come close to this and I can never be around them for very long because they just suck the energy out of you. I have to take a long bath and a nap whenever I've been around them for more than an hour or so.

When I was listening to the trial, and her interviews, I honestly got to the point where I had to yell at the TV for her to "SHUT UP ALREADY". I've never seen a person talk so much! I have a couple of friends who come close to this and I can never be around them for very long because they just suck the energy out of you. I have to take a long bath and a nap whenever I've been around them for more than an hour or so.

Me too! Thank god for caller ID! I have a childhood friend that I call the soul sucker and try to avoid like the plague

I grew up and spent most of my adult life in NJ. Then I moved to AZ and haven't had a frizzy head or a mildewy smelling bath towel in a decade. However, I've had 2nd degree burns from just touching my steering wheel! lol

Are you saying I have frizzy hair and stinky towels???? That doesn't happen if you crank the AC!

The nerve

She just goes on and on and on! I'm sure that she believes her own lies and has charmed a man in her time enough to think that she can do so this time. She is truly sickening!

People are asking questions about things that do not make sense to them. Instead of trying to shame people or make them feel like idiots for asking questions such as , " How could the roommates not notice the smell?" we can try to guess why not.

There is no stupid question and people wonder different things.

Whoa, really? That was directed at me? I'm not trying to shame anyone or make them feel like an idiot. Not even close. I'm as much an idiot with an opinion as the next person. My bad if I came across that way. Once again, though, I'll say that I wish we didn't have to watch our words or demeanor so closely. Honestly, this stuff is interesting to me, but a disagreement about the defense strategy, just for example, isn't even gonna leave a mark :)

Are you saying I have frizzy hair and stinky towels???? That doesn't happen if you crank the AC!

The nerve

ahahaha...no. I'm saying my cheap azz had frizzy hair and stinky (pool) towels for the first couple decades of my life. Now all I have to worry about is heat stroke, dehydration and spontaneous combustion!

It's the combonation of the nonstop talking and the content. The lies, the egocentricity, and the arrogance. The detectives are grateful that she's so loose lipped but how can they not glaze over at some point. My goodness woman, pause every few minutes for some air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2