June 23rd 2012 Family holds balloon release

However, I do see where there could be value in the child's parents going into the local LE department and agreeing to be questioned however way LE desires to question them. I simply cannot understand how parents could refuse to cooperate with LE but have absolutely no problem with going on tv talk shows. This tells me way more than the very same parents releasing balloons into the environment.

exactly! :gthanks:

I don't recall anything about that..

lol-- deann responded to a comment by you with the info... and you responded back

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7758742&postcount=60"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now[/ame]

So JI's mother has come into the nest with the other birds.

I noticed some sites are still out there pushing buttons and stuff for money.

IMO, JI worships at the money altar. As long as he sees it, he is one happy camper...and if JI is happy, life is good for DB.

BBM: I don't understand these kinds of comments. How could you possibly have the knowledge to say this? Even if it's just an opinion. What is the basis for you to form this opinion, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

I didn't need to know the inner workings of cindy anthony to form an opinion and I don't think I need to know Jeremy Irwin's either. It is my opinion, simple as that. He has not talked to LE and he has made appearances on Dr. Phil. I can get a pretty good idea of what he is like. These parents talk for money and that is my opinion.

Why would anyone wait 2 yrs to do a sketch on a missing baby-2 yrs is a long time for a baby to be in a kidnapper's grip-Is NCMEC saying it would not be helpful now-but helpful in 2 yrs--I am not getting this one!!!:waitasec:

Why would anyone wait 2 yrs to do a sketch on a missing baby-2 yrs is a long time for a baby to be in a kidnapper's grip-Is NCMEC saying it would not be helpful now-but helpful in 2 yrs--I am not getting this one!!!:waitasec:

NCMEC says that 2 years has to pass before they will do an age-progressed sketch. I'm guessing the reason for that "rule" is that it's too time-consuming and expensive to do age progressions for every missing child on a more consistent basis. But maybe if D&J cared about finding her, they would ask if the NCMEC could make an exception for Lisa, since she was a baby when she went missing, and will definitely look much different 9 months later.

NCMEC says that 2 years has to pass before they will do an age-progressed sketch. I'm guessing the reason for that "rule" is that it's too time-consuming and expensive to do age progressions for every missing child on a more consistent basis. But maybe if D&J cared about finding her, they would ask if the NCMEC could make an exception for Lisa, since she was a baby when she went missing, and will definitely look much different 9 months later.

Frankly, paying for a sketch would be better value for K Schiller's money than for B Stanton to bluster and blow on television. If her true intention was to find BL, that would be a fantastic way to help.

lol-- deann responded to a comment by you with the info... and you responded back

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now
It's not very polite to laugh at my poor memory, but thanks for bringing that post to my attention. I think that Steve Young's comments support my original post.

During an investigation, there are a lot of pieces that need to be explored. Clearly the cadaver dog is public record," Young said. "Everyone knows a cadaver dog was involved. That was one of the many parts of this investigation - unless driven by more evidence the case will remain with the Crimes Against Children Unit."

It seems to me that this case remains in the Crimes Against Children Unit and has not been transferred to Homicide for the reason Steve Young states. Besides the dog hit, they have nothing to show there's been a homicide. And apparently that's not enough. JMO.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17332959/search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-grows-cold

I don't have a link right now, but vinnie politan had a sketch of a baby that is "missing" and it was an age progression. I believe he was under a year when he went missing. It was the case where the mother of the child said she killed him then later said she gave him away...the trial was recently on tv for a woman charged with interfering with custody or something like that. Sorry for the sketchy details, but baby's name was Gabriel and he did have a sketch well before age 2.... I'm going to try and see if I can find out who did that picture and come back and link it if it's a reputable place/organization.

steve young's comments, deann's subsequent posts in the thread (and her edited online article) and "evidence" (as posted several times all over this forum) support the fact LE believes lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide. (who said homicide?)

and no one should surmise that just b/c an arrest has not been made that there is no "real" evidence. LE knows what it's doing. sometimes, it's a waiting/watching game...

Mod note:

Guys, it is getting too personal in here. Not that that is anything new for this forum however it is getting very, very old.

Please - do me and yourselves a favor - Take a break from this forum if needed. Then there is the ignore list that I believe everyone still posting in here is aware how to use. Or you can practice some self-restraint and scroll on by the posts that irritate you.

I gave you guys 3 options. The 4th one is a TO. I know most of you guys frequent many forums here and that is the only reason I have restrained myself so far. If you guys don't figure out the best way to deal with it yourselves, I will handle it.

steve young's comments, deann's subsequent posts in the thread (and her edited online article) and "evidence" (as posted several times all over this forum) support the fact LE believes lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide. (who said homicide?)

and no one should surmise that just b/c an arrest has not been made that there is no "real" evidence. LE knows what it's doing. sometimes, it's a waiting/watching game...

I'm not following you here. If LE thinks that Lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide what would it be from? Accidentally killed herself? Or are you talking about murder vs manslaughter?
Homicide is the killing of one human being by another human being.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/homicide

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/family-friends-release-balloons-for-baby-lisa

:moo: I just watched the video of the Balloon Release ...

I wished they would have shown a close-up of Deb -- it looks like her in one shot of the video but a close-up would have been better ...

I was NOT surprised that Deb didn't speak to the media ... JMO, but that was because her defense attorneyS were NOT present to keep her under control ...

As to Jeremy ... "same ole" "same ole" ... looks and sounds so disinterested ...

:waitasec: I have seen people more upset and emotional about losing their pets than Deb and Jeremy have shown for losing their baby ...

JMO ... but this was a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE ...

:moo:

Publicity stunt...pure and simple. Why not do something menial every few months to give the DT something to fall back on when they are finally in court defending these people? So they released a balloon here and there? See...they ARE looking for their child! What a joke! Poor little Lisa!

If they can't afford an age progression sketch, why not release pics of themselves at her current age? I really think that would be helpful, if Lisa were alive.

Sometimes I wonder if JI/DB can't think of what they would really do if she was kidnapped b/c all they are thinking is how to appear less suspicious. They aren't in "find my baby" mode, they are in "look less guilty" mode. It's hard to change gears and think of things that would actually help if you were innocent b/c you're expending all of your effort on guilt and hiding the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back