GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testimony about GAS RECEIPT found in his wallet....
how convenient and so arias of him

Anyone else get a little confused with the voices of the defendant and his attorney b/c they are similar.

Then again maybe it's because I'm also listening to the Zimmerman Frye hearing.

Oh //Boy here we go again... Lets go back.. Lets go back....

How about some forward progress... Has this guy ever played football??? You are heading toward a goal. Or should be!

He is burning trash??? fire buggish... This guy loves burning things..

Does the whole neighborhood burn their trash in their back yards?

Arias details. Moving dirt and sand from the drive. Filling ruts. Used the burn barrel for garbage before the Children came home. What a stellar guy :banghead:

This good father story is bugging me. Good fathers kill people every day.... ;)

First thing the pyro defendant did when he got home was burn trash.

Then messed with his sand pile

Some time after that, trash was done burning, put the lid on so it would extinguish
Then something about a wheel barrel and that is what a neighbor testified to yesterday

Then Vashti and the boys arrived home.
Vashti just got out of the car and went inside.
He did what they did everyday with the boys, he got them out of the car
and they did chores b/c they were old enough to start doing chores (weren't they 2 and 4 at the time)

What the heck is an outside dog??? You pick one and say, You can not come in but the other dogs do?? I have never heard of people having an inside and outside dog. Either all their dogs seem to be inside or outside dogs..... Weird.

I mean I know what an Outside dog is, I just have never seen anyone who had ONE dog that was an outside and the others were all inside dogs.

Oh geesh, I don't believe for one second this pryo dad of the year guy is/was as great as he is testifying to right now.

"She rarely ate dinner, When she did it was not with us.. "

A dig at her.. how nice..

I don't often eat with my kids and dh because they like to go bike riding after he gets home and stay out late. So I eat while they are gone and clean up and have their plates ready when they get in..

This is so not important.

On that particular evening Vashti put the boys down to bed.

Usually it was super dad the defendant

"She did not usually put the kids to bed.. for a lot of reasons.. I Did it... Vashti did it like I did but then after she put the boys in bed she would say Goodnight and that was it and they would not go to sleep like that... But when I did it, I would read a book and then I would lay there until they went to sleep.. My way took longer but then they stayed asleep.. "

And your way BS, did not teach them to fall asleep on their own. She was trying to teach them to self sleep...

I am completed irritated with this "guy"

He snickered (after the comment of I put the kids to bed routinely for many reasons) :stormingmad: Keeping showing the Jury who and what you are Brett.

" Vashti smoked and then smoked another one while we talked... "

" The first thing was me wanting to know what is going on... Vashti was still jumping back and forth between divorce and staying together.. getting a different kind of divorce. I was trying to get out of her what I needed to do.. I needed to know before that court date what I needed to do... "

WHAT the heck is a different kind of divorce??? Anyone?

I hear in his voice annoyance about the finality of these papers and the divorce being real. I don't believe his take on it.. but his words seem to talk about the REALNESS of the papers and that she was really going through with it..

To me more points of Prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member