GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is an outside dog??? You pick one and say, You can not come in but the other dogs do?? I have never heard of people having an inside and outside dog. Either all their dogs seem to be inside or outside dogs..... Weird.

I mean I know what an Outside dog is, I just have never seen anyone who had ONE dog that was an outside and the others were all inside dogs.

I have 3 doggies. One is always an outside doggie because she would eat my cats. :seeya:

Collaborative divorce... Bs understanding is an non adversarial divorce.. One attorney works with both of them for agreement..

What the heck is an outside dog??? You pick one and say, You can not come in but the other dogs do?? I have never heard of people having an inside and outside dog. Either all their dogs seem to be inside or outside dogs..... Weird.

I mean I know what an Outside dog is, I just have never seen anyone who had ONE dog that was an outside and the others were all inside dogs.

What I have seen (and I am not agreeing, since I think training would have worked instead) is.some."cannot" be house trained adequately or the other dogs (or the outside.dog) is considered too.aggressive so it is banished to.the outdoors.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Taopatalk 2

" The first thing was me wanting to know what is going on... Vashti was still jumping back and forth between divorce and staying together.. getting a different kind of divorce. I was trying to get out of her what I needed to do.. I needed to know before that court date what I needed to do... "

WHAT the heck is a different kind of divorce??? Anyone?

That would be the murder and arson type methinks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

What I am getting from this guy is that.. I am an expert in everything I have ever done thing...

Oh //Boy here we go again... Lets go back.. Lets go back....

How about some forward progress... Has this guy ever played football??? You are heading toward a goal. Or should be!

Taken from the Kirk Nurmi playbook lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

He claims he wanted a collaborative divorce, she didn't.
He couldn't get his way, so he murdered her.

MOO

" I couldn't figure out why she was ina big hurry to get a divorce... What was the big time rush.. I told her we hadn't really worked on out marriage very much and my angle in the discussion was I will give you a CD if you work on it for about 6 months.. then we can say we gave it a try "
PAraphrase..

" Vashti did not like the 3-6 month idea. When she did not agree to that I shifted to the concept of it is going to be an adviserial divorce and I was going to get a lawyer and start fighting it out... "

REALLY???? I see who you are buddy..

He told her that if this went thru as a contested divorce, he was going to do everything in his power to destroy her.

Arias details. Moving dirt and sand from the drive. Filling ruts. Used the burn barrel for garbage before the Children came home. What a stellar guy :banghead:

'...I would do everything in my power to destroy her'.

Another Doggie Boy story? I admit that so you think I'm honest?

He told her he was going to get her fired from Cox.

Spit out those several things already......

Oh here we go. Vashti was having an affair. :sigh:

UGH.

He is claiming she had a few affairs with people at Cox...

" I told her if this went to court I was going to do everything in my power to destroy her.
On april 29th BS told her, I was going to get custody of the kids and I got custody she was never going to see the kids again.
I told her that I was going get her fired from her job.
I had several things that I had information on that would have resulted in her termination.
I told Vashti that I knew that she had an affair with VP and I was suspecting that she had an affair with her former boss... "

He is just a peach.

Seacat says that Vashti had several affairs with her supervisor.
Last affair was March/April of 2011.

Did Vashti confirm affair with Vp?

" YES she told me she had affair with VP. She told me on the 18th. after she told me she filed for divorce. She had several affairs with her supervisor the last one she had iron clad confirmed was 2008 but she had alluded to an affair as late as march and april of 2011.. "

Note in bag...

WHAT IS WITH THE PARTY!!!

Forgive my typing... Sorry I am not great!

:lol: what is with the music

OMG best court interruption ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members