GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA the park is going into the wireless!! This is awesome!!

Remember that one case where the music started blaring during testimony .. :lol: :facepalm:

BS talking about a birthday party. He says that he didn't know the birthday party was taking place.

The Cox supervisor was at the party.

Vashti did not come home from the birthday party.

Brett just possibly threw several marriages under the bus. Nice job, LIAR.

Talking about the note about birthday party...

"I didn't know ahead of time the birthday party was taking place." I did not know until after party and the supervisor attended that party. She did not come home the night of her party...

That day you threatened her exposing the affairs..

" That was ONE of the things I threatened her with.. There were other things she had done that would get her fired. I told her that I would publish a great many photos of her. Private photos.. "

Does this guy realize he is digging the dirt right now??? He looks angry and vindictive and murderous...

BS told Vashti that he would publish a "great many" private photographs of her if they went to a divorce fight.

He would make it difficult for her to fight in a divorce because she wouldn't have a job.

" I told her Vashti is dead it is my fault."

" Why did you believe it was your fault?

" Because it was."

" Because it was my fault. for 19 yrs I was the one who protected her and I pushed her into what I protecting her from... "

He is working some crocodile tears....

That is why he did not want to be on camera.

He says he had protected her for 19 years...

Dude, when did you have your common law wife then??

BS told Connie Suderman that it was his fault Vashti was dead. He says that for 19 years he was the one who protected Vashti and he pushed her to what happened.

Defence lawyer now asking about when they met and the circumstances of that.
Vashti and Brett were teenagers when they met.

Wait.. Now we are back to the 29th...

This is nuts..

HE is going to say she has been unstable.

" On several occasions that I don't think I am allowed to talk about.. "

You stink...

Lawyer is asking BS what he meant when he said he protected Vashti for 19 years.

BS says he isn't sure what he is allowed to talk about but says that he stopped Vashti several times from doing something.

I am going to guess that he says that Vashti was depressed and suicidal for years and he stopped her from trying to kill herself. Of course there is nothing to corroborate that story.

I am waiting for the part where she was not only a pedophile but also molested her two sons and probably killed 5 other children they may have had....smh :stormingmad:

These types of killers really do follow a pattern.....

I think they decided in pre-trial Brett couldn't talk about previous attempts of suicide. It was only Brett that has said so.

By the way Good Morning!

Sidebar...

This guy is something.. Make sure you trash her as much as possible before you finish...

Another JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member