Found Deceased KY - Justin Tyler Sawyer, 20, Oak Grove, 17 Dec 2020 *arrests*

Davis allegedly shot Sawyer five times during a drug deal gone wrong in the parking lot of the Shell station on KY 115 and then used the help of Gene Douglas Henry to move Sawyer’s body to the trunk of his car. Another suspect, Marquel Sims, was in the car at the time of the shooting and he ran across the road to the Pilot truck stop.

Sims and Henry have already accepted plea deals to lesser charges for their roles.

The attorneys and judge agreed to schedule trial for November 28 and it should last about two and a half days.
SNB. GDH needs to be getting a way harsher sentence. Idk about Marquel and everything since he ran, I think his time may be sufficient. I will never understand shooting someone over drugs or money or whatever. A person can't pay you back or fulfill their part of a deal if they're dead.
Justin seemed like an awesome kid with so much to live for.
I'm glad police took this seriously in spite of drugs being involved (they tragically, infuriatingly, seem to put much less effort into such cases).

APR 3, 2024
A defendant in the 2020 Justin Sawyer murder who’s been held for over three years in Kentucky is now facing charges of first-degree murder and abuse of a corpse in Montgomery County.

[...]

Because parts of the crime happened in Kentucky, Davis has been held in Christian County Jail since his arrest. He recently signed extradition papers and was transferred to Montgomery County Jail.

His indictment papers here were unsealed upon his arrest and booking on March 21 in Montgomery County. They reveal that *Davis is charged with the premeditated murder of Sawyer during the theft of Sawyer’s 2016 Honda Civic. The indictment alleges that Davis used a handgun to kidnap Sawyer. Following the murder, Davis burned and disposed of Sawyer’s body, the indictment charges.

In Kentucky, Davis faces charges in the Sawyer case of kidnapping, robbery and assault. Once the murder case is adjudicated in Tennessee, he will face those lesser charges in Kentucky.

[...]

*Dawaun Tylik Davis

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59