LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must agree that the most likely scenario is he did succumb to internal injuries somewhere near the scene of the accident. I think after the adrenaline wore down he sat down closed his eyes to wait and rest and never woke up. This is why I wanted to pinpoint that location of the accident (Which I did). There wasn't very many places for him to go and hide. To go into the industrial businesses he would have had to climb chain linked fence with barbed wire one shoe short. So which way could he have gone on foot? Simply continue walking down the road in either direction in view of any cars or witnesses passing by? He was coherent shortly after the accident its said so he knew that wouldn't be good if he didn't want to get into trouble. So over to the wooded area on the bank of the river where he can hide out, and/or continue his journey on foot towards his home? If the accident did happen at about 12:45am and police didn't make it to the scene till 1:05am, Shane had 20 minutes to get out of the area. Question is did he start walking shortly after the accident or when he heard the police sirens. I think he set off on foot right after and maybe when the sirens were heard he sat down to wait. If I was able, I'd run that road twenty minutes in each direction see where I end up on that road. Place markers at each and search that wooded area between the two locations. If he knew his brother was coming for him I would start near Barataria Blvd and go west. Chances are he was headed in the same direction he was traveling when he was driving. which was east towards home and the direction on which his brother would have been coming from. So I would walk those woods as if he was walking to me and me to him.
I'd also note during this run east and west on River road if I came across any intersections of street or land that I could use to head south on, away from the river. And then check those areas for any places to hide.
I see on the river there are barges or some kind of plant on the water not far from where the accident was. If he did go into the water, is it possible that clothing got snagged on one of barges or structures in the river under the water holding his body in place? And that is why his remains havent washed up anywhere?

But being as there is little to no evidence suggesting any possibility, all of them should be considered. From him being a live and well fully aware of disappearing himself, to the possibility of dying from unknown internal injuries. This includes foul play, another person being on the scene if not in the same car, or even amnesia.

What is that saying Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. That would be my advice. But NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

JM :twocents:

Hi im new here
What do you think of the possibility of someone making him get into an accident. The person making him call his brother but he has to act natural so he will not get killed.

This story touches me. Of course, because it is so sad and because I feel for Shane's family. Shane and my son, Eric Lee Franks, were about 2 yrs apart in age when they both went missing in different states under different circumstances, but in the same time period in 2011. I watched the video recently about the wreck and his brother's plea for help. I shared that link with a friend whose son's body was found near his wrecked car. The family is convinced he was murdered, but nothing has been solved. Just wanted to say I pray answers will come for Shane's family, as well as mine. I know Shane's family appreciates what all of you are doing to try to find answers for them. I know how much the Websleuths have meant to Eric's family.

I must agree that the most likely scenario is he did succumb to internal injuries somewhere near the scene of the accident. I think after the adrenaline wore down he sat down closed his eyes to wait and rest and never woke up. This is why I wanted to pinpoint that location of the accident (Which I did). There wasn't very many places for him to go and hide. To go into the industrial businesses he would have had to climb chain linked fence with barbed wire one shoe short. So which way could he have gone on foot? Simply continue walking down the road in either direction in view of any cars or witnesses passing by? He was coherent shortly after the accident its said so he knew that wouldn't be good if he didn't want to get into trouble. So over to the wooded area on the bank of the river where he can hide out, and/or continue his journey on foot towards his home? If the accident did happen at about 12:45am and police didn't make it to the scene till 1:05am, Shane had 20 minutes to get out of the area. Question is did he start walking shortly after the accident or when he heard the police sirens. I think he set off on foot right after and maybe when the sirens were heard he sat down to wait. If I was able, I'd run that road twenty minutes in each direction see where I end up on that road. Place markers at each and search that wooded area between the two locations. If he knew his brother was coming for him I would start near Barataria Blvd and go west. Chances are he was headed in the same direction he was traveling when he was driving. which was east towards home and the direction on which his brother would have been coming from. So I would walk those woods as if he was walking to me and me to him.
I'd also note during this run east and west on River road if I came across any intersections of street or land that I could use to head south on, away from the river. And then check those areas for any places to hide.
I see on the river there are barges or some kind of plant on the water not far from where the accident was. If he did go into the water, is it possible that clothing got snagged on one of barges or structures in the river under the water holding his body in place? And that is why his remains havent washed up anywhere?

But being as there is little to no evidence suggesting any possibility, all of them should be considered. From him being a live and well fully aware of disappearing himself, to the possibility of dying from unknown internal injuries. This includes foul play, another person being on the scene if not in the same car, or even amnesia.

What is that saying Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. That would be my advice. But NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

JM :twocents:

ITA My thoughts are very similar. I think one should remember Occams razor here - the simplest explanation is most likely true. Car accident with overturned car - possible head injury - staggering off - succumbed to his injuries somewhere in the woods.

Only thing that makes me pause is, weren't these areas searched extensively? And what about the river? Did divers get in there?

BTW Mystic, great work in pinpointing the wreck!

I think the most likely scenario was that he tried to get away from the scene because he'd been drinking and either fell in the swollen river accidentally (maybe trying to hide) or succumbed to a head injury.

I think he was either really drunk (drunk enough to get lost/drive for 25 minutes in the wrong direction while right near one's home is really drunk in my book) or he had an interim stop b/t the bar and home that is not -- for whatever reason -- being reported. If the former, it makes both above scenarios even more likely (didn't realize how injured he was and/or acted recklessly near water). If the latter, I'd assume that his brother knew where he was going and that's why he called when he did; the fact his brother isn't mentioning the stop makes it -- in my mind at least -- more likely it was criminal activity-related. I think, even if that's what happened, it probably doesn't factor into what happened to him. Of course, if he picked up and used drugs, he could be even more impaired than we know...

Something stinks with this case

Before we delve into the possibilities of what might hanve happened, we need to do a victimology assessment on the missing person to see if there are any factors in his life that may point us as to why hes missing

Has he ever done something like this before?
-Has he ever indicated that she wanted to leave or disappear?
-Last known location, and last contacts
-Physical traits
-Sexual orientation
-Education
-Has he ever been in trouble with the law ?
-Anyone in his family immediate or otherwise ever been in trouble with the law?
-Any medical history (psychological or physical)-especially recently?
-Did he have any problems in general?
-Has he ever attempted or mentioned suicide?
-Was he on any meds?
-For What ?
-How often administered?
-Did he do this regularly?
-How was his financial situation?
-Did he make any withdrawals (especially large ones) from any accounts?
-Is there or was there any insurance policies, on him? if so who benefits (or benefitted) ?
-Do any of these policies, for presumption of death (IE no body?)
-How was his mood in the days prior to her disappearance?
-Was there anything in his lifestyle that would make her a target ?
-Was he or is there any indication he was involved, with anyone either professionally, or romantically?
-Did they have any problems if he was?
-Did he keep a diary, or any writings?
-Any drug or alcohol use , if so has it increased, recently?
-Was he afraid of anything or anyone? (had he ever mentioned being stalked?)
-Was it known if he was in debt to anyone?
-List of friends especially anyone who visited recently
-Any unusual occurrences prior to the disappearance?
-Past employment history
-Internet history review
-Would anyone be willing to help with the investigation? Names ?
-Does he have any children? are they old enough to talk to investigators
-Does he leave behind any debts? (Bills/payments/ rent /mortgage etc..)

Additional information:
Habits and Personality of Missing Person
□ Does the person smoke? If yes, what brand of cigarettes? Does the person
drink alcohol? If yes, what type?
□ Does the person use recreational drugs?
□ Does the person chew gum?
□ What type of recreation or activities does the person engage in including
hobbies?
□ Are there novel habits that the person has? For instance, does the person have
a place where they always go for coffee?
□ Does the person have particular banking habits?
□ What type of personality does the person have? Is the person outgoing or
quiet? Is the person friendly or depressed?
□ What are the values and philosophy of the person?
□ Is the person religious?
□ Does the person have any emotional problems?
□ What level of education or training does the person have?
□ Does the person go to any particular areas, bars, taverns or places of interest?

a) Basic information about the Missing Person
□ Full name
□ Date of birth
□ Birthplace
□ Nicknames, if any
□ Current and previous addresses. Who else lived there?
□ Current and former employers.

- Physical description of the Missing Person
□ Height
□ Weight
□ Age
□ Build
□ Hair Color/Length of Hair
□ Eye color?
□ Any Markings – such as tattoos, birthmarks, scars, etc.
□ Beard/Mustache/Sideburns
□ Find the most recent photo of the missing person

- Habits and Personality of Missing Person
□ Does the person smoke? If yes, what brand of cigarettes? Does the person
drink alcohol? If yes, what type?
□ Does the person use recreational drugs?
□ Does the person chew gum?
□ What type of recreation or activities does the person engage in including
hobbies?
□ Are there novel habits that the person has? For instance, does the person have
a place where they always go for coffee?
□ Does the person have particular banking habits?
□ What type of personality does the person have? Is the person outgoing or
quiet? Is the person friendly or depressed?
□ What are the values and philosophy of the person?
□ Is the person religious?
□ Does the person have any emotional problems?
□ What level of education or training does the person have?
□ Does the person go to any particular areas, bars, taverns or places of interest?

- Clothing that the Missing Person was wearing the last time seen
□ Style and color of shirt
□ Style and color of pants
□ Style and color of jacket or outerwear
□ If applicable, type of headwear
□ Type of glasses
□ Type of gloves
□ Type of footwear

- Trip Plans of the Missing Person the day they went missing
□ What were the missing person’s plans and/or activities on the day they went
missing?
□ Where was he/she going?
□ Why was he/she going there?
□ Was the person traveling by car? If so, provide the make and model number,
license plate number and registration.
□ Does the person have access to any other vehicles or mode of travel?

-Information about the last time the Missing Person was seen
□ The time and location of where he/she was last seen
□ The name of the person who last saw the missing person
□ The name of the person who last talked at length with the missing person
□ The direction the missing person was traveling the last time seen.
□ The attitude of the missing person the last time seen
□ Was the missing person concerned about anything before he/she went
missing?

- Overall health and condition of the missing person
□ Physical condition
□ Any known medical problems.
□ Is the person suffering from Alzheimer’s disease/dementia/memory loss? If
so, are they registered on Safely Home? If they are registered on Safely
Home, what is their registration number? Are they wearing a Safely Home
identification bracelet or carrying an identification card?
□ Any handicaps or disabilities.
□ Any psychological problems
□ Any medications that the person is taking
□ Any addictions that the person has
□ Provide the name of the missing person’s family physician and their health
card number, if possible
□ Provide the name of the missing person’s main dentist, if possible.

- Potential People that the person would contact
□ List all of the people who the missing person may try to contact. Try to
include addresses and telephone numbers.

-Further investigative Considerations :
□ Secure the personal belongings and living space of the missing person until the police
provide further direction. Below is a list of items of importance.
□ Items such as a hairbrush, a toothbrush, or undergarments. Investigators may
need to undertake DNA analysis.
□ Any electronic equipment such as a cell phone or computer. What is the make
of phone and the cell phone provider. As well, do you know if they were
active on a chat line or other social on-line network such as MSN facebook?
□ Any personal documents such as banking statements and credit card
statements as well as all bank card information.
□ Any written material such as a journal
□ To make things more manageable, start a log or journal. Include all information
about the missing person’s case in the journal.
□ The Police will likely request that there be one family contact with the police. This
simplifies contact between the Police and the family. Police officers will only have to
update one person about the investigation. In addition, they will know who to contact
when information is needed from the family. Talk with your family and close friends
about who will be the family contact. The members of your family may not want to
take on this role. If so, you may decide that a close friend should be the contact person.

Once we answer all those questions, (And I know some are repetitive) , then we go back to his actions prior to his disappearance,

Behavior:
-Who arranged, the meeting at the bar?
-Did he talk to anyone other than his brother at the bar?
-During the time with his brother, how was his mood, did he seem Depressed , sad, angry, nervous, concerned about anything?
-Did they arrive together, or was he there before or after his brother arrived?
-What did he and his brother talk about?
-Was he inebriated prior to leaving the bar?
-How bad was he if he was?

Investigative:
-Any security cameras in the immediate area of the bar ?
-Has there been any car jackings, or abductions in the area?
-Was an accident reconstruction done by the police? if so what were their findings?,
-What was the estimated speed of the vehicle if it was ?
-Were fingerprints taken from the car ?
-Is there any blood or signs of injury on the interior or exterior of the vehicle ?
-Looking at his phone records, did he call anyone else after leaving the bar that night, prior to or after he called his brother following the accident?
-Is it possible to determine if the call originated, from the area where the car was located?
-Looking again at the phone records, does the time, of the call to his brother, following the accident seem plausible?...in other words, does it seem the call was made too soon for Shane to even have arrived at that location before he reported the accident to his brother?
-Is his brother 100% sure it was even Shane on the phone that night?

Witnesses:
-Did anyone inside the bar notice anything suspicious that night
-Did anyone notice the 2 brothers arguing at the bar ?
-Did anyone at the bar, in the parking lot, or on the road his car was discovered see anything suspicious the night of his disappearance?
-Was the caller who reported the accident questioned?
-Was he investigated (Background, etc..) ?
-Any unexplained markings or injuries he may've had that night?
-Did he exit his vehicle and approach the overturned car?

If Yes:
-Did he see or hear anything that might indicate an injured occupant, (Blood etc.)
-Did he touch the vehicle? if so , where ?
-Where was he coming from and headed to, that would put him on that road at that hour that night?
-If not do they still have the number of whomever called in ?

If No:
-How could he tell the make of the vehicle, if no marks were visible?
-How could he tell the wipers were on if the car was upside down,
-How could he be sure there was no one still in the car?
-How soon after Shane called his brother, did the caller call 911?

The Car:
-Following the accident were all the doors still operational?
-Were the windows still intact, if so were there any places, the driver could've exited the vehicle?
-Was it raining that night?, is there a reason for the wipers to be on?

-Did anything appear missing from the vehicle
-Any evidence the car interior was wiped down? (cleaning agents etc?)
-Does the position of the drivers seat coincide with a driver that is Shane's size? (too far forward, or too far back)
- If an accident reconstruction was done 1) what was the estimated speed of the vehicle, 2) What was the cause of the accident, is there any indication of possibly other vehicles, involved? 3) Road conditions that night

The location of the car:
-How heavily traveled is that road?
-It looks like one side, is an industrial area, the other a body of water, Any security cameras in that area that may've caught the accident?
-Is there access to the river, from that road?
if so :
How far from the cars location is it ?

The phone call is interesting, in that he names things not immediately obvious simply to a passer by, (Wipers on though the car is on its roof and you cant see the windshield/Certain there is no occupant still in the vehicle/Make of vehicle)

Which is why it would be important to scrutinize the caller as well, why did he just happen to be on that road at that time, did he even approach the car ? how could he know those details?

Too many details is almost ALWAYS a red flag.

Do the times, between "Shane's" call and the 911 call sync with how long before the accident happened?

I would take a peek into the callers background , possibly his close associates as well .

I would be VERY interested in an any data provided by an accident re-construction, could produce, primarily the speed the car was traveling

That's just a start

I think the most likely scenario was that he tried to get away from the scene because he'd been drinking and either fell in the swollen river accidentally (maybe trying to hide) or succumbed to a head injury.

I think he was either really drunk (drunk enough to get lost/drive for 25 minutes in the wrong direction while right near one's home is really drunk in my book) or he had an interim stop b/t the bar and home that is not -- for whatever reason -- being reported. If the former, it makes both above scenarios even more likely (didn't realize how injured he was and/or acted recklessly near water). If the latter, I'd assume that his brother knew where he was going and that's why he called when he did; the fact his brother isn't mentioning the stop makes it -- in my mind at least -- more likely it was criminal activity-related. I think, even if that's what happened, it probably doesn't factor into what happened to him. Of course, if he picked up and used drugs, he could be even more impaired than we know...

I think it makes a difference to back track all his whereabouts between the bar and home. Maybe even going back a week or so in time. Had he been with someone, maybe he would have went back to that persons house? If it was a Drug dealer, the dealer may not have been happy with Shane's choice to bring his troubles to his front door. Or if this person was into illegal activity maybe Shane would have gone back to them to help him escape from Jail time or Fines to the county for damages?

Then again it could have been a secret lover he met with, and who knows where that would lead and if they might have helped him walk away. It was said in that show UneXplained that hes hiding cause he thought his family would be ashamed of him. I don't think it would be the accident cause he already talked to Brett about it. So is it possible he was gay and hadn't yet told his family and still does not want to?

See it bugs me when there are so many maybes. I do wonder what information is being withheld. Maybe the key to knowing where Shane is, lies in that info. I would love to know about his cell phone activity. Did he make or receive any other calls after the accident besides Brett. Also, when Brett got to the scene and it was known that Shane was missing, Did he try to call Shane again? If so what was the result, Right to voice mail like the phone was turned off, Or did it ring a few times before VM picked up? If it was ringing, did they walk around calling his phone in that area to see if they could hear it ringing?

More of my Cents.

Just wanted to make a quick correction on the one statement I made. I was told today that the car I mentioned belonging to a friend's son was not wrecked. The body appeared to have been hit by another car.

Your Questions:::
I believe all vehicles in the USA were to require Dual Front Airbags by 1998. Depending on the year and make of his car, However I assume he was in a later than 1998 model car. Do not quote me on this.

If he was wearing his seat belt is unknown.

It was stated that he climbed out of the Passenger Side window to get out, and was already out when his brother Brett had called him.

And because he was drinking, there is a possibility he didn't have any injuries, outer or inner. A sober person might have tensed up and done more damage to their bodies in an accident like this. A buzzed or drunk person would be more relaxed and rubbery, causing less injury. Just as someone stated about Natasha Richardson, it is also possible that he walked away with no injuries and is still living out there as some claim he might be.

Also about the searches, last post I read about the Texas search team, I too agree they should do another search when the waters are not high and or flooded in the area. Sometimes things get missed, and a second or third sweep might produce some new clues.

Also for those with REALLY GOOD antispyware antivirus PROTECTION there is a place you can watch the UneXplained episode, but you have to click at your own risk and continue to the file. You will have to close a few pop ups too. http://www.firedrive.com/file/8A139FDD468D6C68 CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK MAY HAVE SPYWARE OR VIRUS. However I haven't had any problems with my protection.

Let me just say that when someone is saying our river is high, it just means its a little higher than normal, its not like we are waiting for the flood waters to start pouring in ,and flooding is not really a problem in Marrero unless we have a direct hit from a hurricane or excess amounts of rainfall, which doesn't happen all that often

Let me just say that when someone is saying our river is high, it just means its a little higher than normal, its not like we are waiting for the flood waters to start pouring in ,and flooding is not really a problem in Marrero unless we have a direct hit from a hurricane or excess amounts of rainfall, which doesn't happen all that often
Actually, it was a LOT higher than normal that spring, about as high as I've ever known it to be in my entire lifetime. These were taken May 11, 2011 on the opposite side of the river, further west.

RIVER 2011-2.jpg

RIVER 2011-3.jpg

I get your point, though. After the opening of the Bonnet Carre spillway, by June 9, the water had fallen below flood stage. So while the water levels were still elevated, SF didn't just fall into the Mississippi River.

In the first place, to get to the river, SF would first have had to scale this levee.

shane fell-b.jpg

I can't find an image for the summer of 2011, but this is how the batture looked in November that year.

shane fell-d.jpg

I wonder if he tried to climb the levee to be safely off the side of the highway, and maybe more visible to his brother. But would he go all the way to the top? That levee is pretty tall and steep. Assuming he did, why would he walk down the wrong side of the levee, in the pitch black darkness, and keep walking into the woods?

Something else that is strange:

Look at Page One of the 911 Dispatch sheets. There is a detail line there which gives the phone number (whited out) and the address (249 Klein Lane) of the person who reported the car. Very close by.

Page One: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1961&pictureid=17362

Now look at Page Two of the Dispatch sheets. A detail line that starts with "INFO" says that a relative of the person who called it in is "in a 20". (In police code "20" is a "location") If I am reading it correctly the next portion "advises to contact the relative and tell them he is fine"

Page Two: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1961&pictureid=17363

WTH???

While I try not to be negative, I should think it's fairly certain this young man indeed went in the water. Obviously injured (possibly intoxicated?), he left a shoe behind. Why leave the scene of the accident unless you are intoxicated? Very sad. I pray for peace and closure for the family.

I agree with you. Whether he was intoxicated, suffered a head injury, or a combination of both, I feel this is going to be one of those cases where he either will eventually be found somewhere in the vicinity of the crash site or he went into the water and may never be found. I wonder why Texas Equusearch would be so confident he didn't go into the water?

Looking at the pictures posted above, you can see where the front windshield driver's side is smashed out in a round shape, as if his head went right through it. Even if he thought he may have been fine when he got out of the vehicle, he probably wasn't. Head injuries can sneak up on you like that.

I agree with you. Whether he was intoxicated, suffered a head injury, or a combination of both, I feel this is going to be one of those cases where he either will eventually be found somewhere in the vicinity of the crash site or he went into the water and may never be found. I wonder why Texas Equusearch would be so confident he didn't go into the water?

Looking at the pictures posted above, you can see where the front windshield driver's side is smashed out in a round shape, as if his head went right through it. Even if he thought he may have been fine when he got out of the vehicle, he probably wasn't. Head injuries can sneak up on you like that.
<rsbm>

Probably for the same reasons I pointed out downthread. Also, when a body goes in the river, sooner or later it turns up. There's a lot of traffic on the river. Someone would have spotted a body floating in the water.

Here's the link.
JUNE 20, 2011
This weekend, a volunteer search team out of Texas called Equusearch also joined in. The founder of Equusearch, Tim Miller, said this is one of the most perplexing missing persons cases he's seen.

He said he doubts Fell wound up in the Mississippi River and is instead working to get satellite images of the area from NASA in hopes they could lead to Fell.

Equusearch plans to meet with Jefferson Parish officials Monday morning.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Tex...earch-for-missing-Westbank-man-124168314.html

<rsbm>

Probably for the same reasons I pointed out downthread. Also, when a body goes in the river, sooner or later it turns up. There's a lot of traffic on the river. Someone would have spotted a body floating in the water.

Here's the link.

Ahh sorry, that's what I get for posting before I finished reading the thread. I told myself I wasn't going to do that anymore!

Something else that is strange:

Look at Page One of the 911 Dispatch sheets. There is a detail line there which gives the phone number (whited out) and the address (249 Klein Lane) of the person who reported the car. Very close by.

Page One: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1961&pictureid=17362

Now look at Page Two of the Dispatch sheets. A detail line that starts with "INFO" says that a relative of the person who called it in is "in a 20". (In police code "20" is a "location") If I am reading it correctly the next portion "advises to contact the relative and tell them he is fine"

Page Two: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1961&pictureid=17363

WTH???

"20" = highway emergency/auto accident

"10-20" = location

http://www.bearcat1.com/radiola.htm

http://www.radiolabs.com/police-codes.html

Have these youtube videos been posted?

I am catching up (reading forwards and backwards), watching these videos, and trying to verify that they are legitimate. Hope they are. They give a view of the accident location and the surrounding areas, posted by Rick Brown on June 15, 2011.

The area and scenes seem consistent with the accident scene in Brett's video here: http://helpfindshanefell.com/v2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTkWTDNA5s&index=4&list=PL522E85E18D57D373

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fysYKdYojpI

Have these youtube videos been posted?

I am catching up (reading forwards and backwards), watching these videos, and trying to verify that they are legitimate. Hope they are. They give a view of the accident location and the surrounding areas, posted by Rick Brown on June 15, 2011.

The area and scenes seem consistent with the accident scene in Brett's video here: http://helpfindshanefell.com/v2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTkWTDNA5s&index=4&list=PL522E85E18D57D373

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fysYKdYojpI
The two I've viewed are accurate.

I agree with an earlier post who questions that maybe information has been withheld. Were any other belongings found apart from the shoe, what did the 100 plus hours of security camera footage bring up, where exactly were the cell phone pings and when did they stop. Did the 911 caller actually go and have a look at the car and inside the car? I'm assuming nothing came of these things or maybe they did as the investigation is still active.

My thoughts are (based on the shoe) is that he was badly injured, may not of realized how badly injured he was depending on how much he had to drink and passed away somewhere nearby.

Second thought is someone saw him in this state and took advantage, maybe there was a struggle and he lost his shoe?

Just my opinion.

I read earlier that his brother found his shoe in the mud. So, if anyone else were there, there would be footprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw