MI - Neurosurgeon Dr. Devon Hoover, 53, found fatally shot during welfare check, Detroit, Apr 2023

Bombshell development in murder of Detroit neurosurgeon could drop ‘before snow hits the ground’: Police chief​

MATT NAHAM Sep 1st, 2023, 2:32 pm

While speaking a Detroit Board of Police Commissioners meeting after four months of near radio silence, the Motor City’s top cop told concerned friends of murdered neurosurgeon Dr. Devon Hoover that his department is “prepared to make an announcement” about a suspect “before snow hits the ground.”

The details of Detroit Police Chief James White’s public remarks were first reported by local ABC affiliate WXYZ on Thursday.

A little more info that they have a suspect and hopefully will make an arrest soon.

Praying for justice for Dr. Hoover

Bombshell development in murder of Detroit neurosurgeon could drop ‘before snow hits the ground’: Police chief​

MATT NAHAM Sep 1st, 2023, 2:32 pm

While speaking a Detroit Board of Police Commissioners meeting after four months of near radio silence, the Motor City’s top cop told concerned friends of murdered neurosurgeon Dr. Devon Hoover that his department is “prepared to make an announcement” about a suspect “before snow hits the ground.”

The details of Detroit Police Chief James White’s public remarks were first reported by local ABC affiliate WXYZ on Thursday.
I will eat my hat* if this oddly-phrased prediction isn't a coded message of some sort.

*Figuratively only--I'm on a low-hat diet.

I realize this is the Daily Mail, but it's the most recent source I can find.

He described the case as complex, with multiple layers, but emphasized that police are confident they have their suspect and are working tirelessly toward an arrest.

"We are confident, and I cannot speak beyond that. We are very confident that we are going to bring this family justice. We are confident that we are aware of the circumstances and we are confident in our suspect," White said.

"We just need a little bit more time. We're working with the prosecutor's office and we have a to-do list. We're prepared to have an announcement before the snow hits the ground, but we just have a lot of work to do."

He described the case as complex, with multiple layers, but emphasized that police are confident they have their suspect and are working tirelessly toward an arrest.

"We are confident, and I cannot speak beyond that. We are very confident that we are going to bring this family justice. We are confident that we are aware of the circumstances and we are confident in our suspect," White said.

"We just need a little bit more time. We're working with the prosecutor's office and we have a to-do list. We're prepared to have an announcement before the snow hits the ground, but we just have a lot of work to do."
This is a haunting case. I sure hope the police are giving this case all that they have and all that it deserves---I can certainly understand the family's frustration! Praying for justice sooner than later!

C'mon, folks, just identify them! We need an arrest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upabigtree
Back