MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

Good afternoon everyone! This is my very first Websleuths post! Anyway, my "blog" name is Jess Star, and I am a principal in the group Justice for Nevaeh. You can learn more about our group by visiting our website, http://sites.google.com/site/justicefornevaeh/

I would like to take this opportunity to announce our upcoming event, Nevaeh's Back to School Safety Event. Hopefully I do this right--if so, the invitation will appear below! Thank you.

August15Invite.jpg

Hi Jess Star,

Thank you for posting the information about Justice for Nevaeh's website and the upcoming School Safety event. I'm pleased to meet you, and would like to extend a welcome to WS. May God Bless you and the other dedicated members of your group for the work you are doing to keep Nevaeh's memory in the forefront, and helping to bring justice for this innocent child.

Just keeping this sweetie in the news and hoping for an arrest soon.

:Welcome-12-june: Jess Star

Thank you for all you do and hoping we get Justice for Nevaeh.

I just totally do not understand why in the the hell Nevaeh's case has not been solved, why this person is still out there. She was found a few days after the murder incased in cement, down an extremely steep incline. You can not tell me that there was no forensics left at this scene. I pray that LE did not drop the ball here.

There are many disturbing things I have read that would make Easter my number one person of interest out of everybody who has been named publicly in this case. However, I agree with Butterfly that there should have been forensics left at the scene since Nevaeh's body was found so quickly. I know the police have been very tight-lipped in this case, but since neither Easter, Kennedy, nor Smith have been charged, this leads me to believe that either no usable DNA was found or somebody else killed Nevaeh. What is everybody's opinion on this?

There are many disturbing things I have read that would make Easter my number one person of interest out of everybody who has been named publicly in this case. However, I agree with Butterfly that there should have been forensics left at the scene since Nevaeh's body was found so quickly. I know the police have been very tight-lipped in this case, but since neither Easter, Kennedy, nor Smith have been charged, this leads me to believe that either no usable DNA was found or somebody else killed Nevaeh. What is everybody's opinion on this?
I honestly don't know but I wonder if the RSO are responsible if LE doesn't want to charge them because it will make LE look bad.

Drive to find Nevaeh's killer intensifies

Monroe group circulating posters of letter written in murdered child's voice

A group working to find the killer of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan began circulating posters Sunday that they admit are a little "in your face."

With three photos of a smiling Nevaeh followed by a picture of the river bank where her body was found and of her grave site, the posters contain an open letter from the little girl to her killer.

"Tell me, how do you sleep at night knowing what you did to me?" reads the text, written as if spoken by Nevaeh herself. "When you fall asleep, do you hear my heart beating? Do you hear me breathing? Giggling? Crying? You were once 5 just like me. Tell me, did I deserve this?"

More: http://toledoblade.com/article/20100913/NEWS16/9120358

Nevaeh's case archive album is updated:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Nevaeh%20Buchanan%20%20-MI-/

I have a favor... is there anyone here who'd be willing to update and fill in the blank titles on the pics and vids?
I was not a good labeler until recently, and I have forgotten so many of the names.

eta... the albums were all labeled until the end of March and then all titles in all albums were lost. I am having a hard time getting them all redone.

I wanted to post this as it just occurred today in Bedford Michigan which is in Monroe County. Monroe Michigan in Monroe County is where Neveah was kidnapped. It is not to far from where Neveah was kidnapped. The news is reporting that a heavyset man, 50's, salt and pepper hair, driving a Green 96-97 Ford Explorer, tried to kidnap a 5 year old girl off the street by luring her into the car saying he needed her help in finding his puppy. The girl was at the car when the mother saw and ran out, the man just took off then. Michigan Plates on the car.

If this description rings any bells for anyone, or any sleuthing can take place regarding the vehicle, there is a predator loose. I know that there are many people that have already decided that they know who kidnapped and murdered Neveah, but what if they are wrong and it is THIS man?? It is very bizarre that in broad daylight AGAIN, this man tried to snatch a 5 year old girl (like Neveah), in basically full view of anybody who happened to be looking (like Neveah). This took place on Packard Rd. Bedford Michigan (upper middle class area).....

I just have a feeling that these may be connected...

http://www.wtol.com/

This link is to page that should lead to video. It is LIVE, as it is just being reported now..

In the Spirit of keeping this Angel's justice in the forefront I'm sharing a couple of links for those who may not know allot about this case.

This site is somewhat slow but absolutely worth the wait.

One year later: Who killed Nevaeh Buchanan?

The search for Nevaeh's killer

And here is a beautiful tribute I found on youtube.

[video=youtube;wkGjHkV8d7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkGjHkV8d7Y[/video]

In the Spirit of keeping this Angel's justice in the forefront I'm sharing a couple of links for those who may not know allot about this case.

This site is somewhat slow but absolutely worth the wait.

One year later: Who killed Nevaeh Buchanan?

The search for Nevaeh's killer

And here is a beautiful tribute I found on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkGjHkV8d7Y

OH PLEASE GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHINE YOUR LIGHT DOWN UPON US AND HELP US FIND JUSTICE FOR THIS CHILD.

My heart hurts so bad for her. That video tears me up inside. :praying:

Remembering you today and everyday, Neveah.

We've learned that another little girl, Zahra, bright and spunky like you, has joined your band of angels in heaven. Zahra's life was also snatched away by evil and her tender little body hidden in a cold, cruel grave. I am thankful that you little ones can feel no more pain, but that doesn't erase my sorrow and anger for the horrible injustice brought upon you and far, far too many others -- Jessie, Haleigh, Caylee, Shaniyah, Somer, Kyron, Adji... The list has become so long!

Rest in peace, all of you. You will never be forgotten.

You are in my heart today, pretty girl, and I'm praying so hard for the justice you deserve.

Bumping for Nevaeh

Keep praying for Justice to be served in this case..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back