MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=10417904
good video of apartment complex/area. Also has small interview with her Uncle.

Thanks... ponder why they only showed him trying to cry and him saying one sentence (he spoke of her in the past tense... which I find odd, but I guess stress will do your mind in, when something like this is going on). Looked like he had more to say...

Kmart is just across the street and about a 1/2 block, it's next to a senior high rise. There is a path that goes from senior apartments to Kmart in the field. My niece lives a few blocks over and states they have people searching the ditches by her. The helocopters have been flying all morning. The apartment complex is very close to Mercy hospital.

Thanks Tunker, for the local report... is there any talk amongst the locals about what is going on?

There is some talk, my niece is trying to get a hold of a friend who stated that she say on either myspace or facebook, that they know who has her, but didn't state anything else. I'm waiting to hear back from her. But this info has not been confirmed and is just a rumor. If I get the direct link I will post it. The helocopters are no longer flying around the area.

This is an update from WTOL 11 news in Toledo

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=10417904

UPDATE: George Kennedy, who is the boyfriend of mother Jennifer Buchanon, was taken into custody Sunday evening. We know that he remains in custody and that the search continues for 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.

Tanieya Lewis is at the scene. We'll have more on News 11 at 5.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19556544/detail.html

The girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, told Local 4 Kennedy has been her friend for several years, and she knows he has a criminal record and is a sex offender.

Police would not confirm that Kennedy is a sex offender, but the only George Kennedy registered in Monroe is on the sex offender list.

So, the mother was dating a registered sex offender? Wow.

I REALLY hope this is a happy ending for Nevaeh.

ejd72f.jpg

What is wrong with our world?? What is wrong with a mother who will associate with a known sexual offender?? If I had a child I wouldn't him/her out of my site until he/she was 27 - and maybe not then! This is sickening!

AND, I might add any mother that carries on with a known sexual offender should have her children taken away and in this case, she should also be charged. What a friggin idiot!

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=MI12632509&aID=&at=1&sid={C93F1D51-0F83-46AF-9859-B8EF8FB5B64D}&sp=1&nm=

This is a list of his SUPERVISION CONDITIONS

01 - Contact agent no later than first business day after release

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.2 - Responsible adult present if with child 17 or under--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.3 - No romantic relationship with person associated w/child

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.4 - Not purchase/possess/use sexually stimulating material

1.5 - Treatment program (sex offender) as approved by agent

1.6 - 1,000' from schools and child care centers without approval

1.7 - 1,000' from parks/public pool/playground/arcades

1.8 - Must not have child clothing, toys or games

1.9 - Not possess/use photo equipment/photo development equip

1.11 - Sex Offender registration, provide address data & ID

1.12 - Not own computer or device capable of connecting to Internet

1.13 - Must not use sex phones numbers or services

1.14 - Must stay away from sex entertainment bars and clubs

02 - Must not change residence

2.0 - Not use/possess alcohol/intoxicants or in place served

2.1 - Complete Sub Abuse Treatment Program as referred by agent

2.3 - Not own/possess paging device or cellular phone

03 - Must not leave state

3.4 - Complete Program

3.7 - Complete tether program

04 - Not engage in any behavior that constitutes a violation

4.3 - Must reside at (location) when paroled

4.5 - No contact/or within 500' home/school/employment of (name)

4.6 - No contact

4.16 - Obey all court orders

05 - Comply with alcohol and drug testing ordered by field agent

06 - Not associate with anyone you know to have a felony record

07 - Must not own or possess a firearm

7.1 - Pay cost of treatment

08 - Must not own, possess or use any object as a weapon

09 - Make earnest efforts to find and maintain employment

10 - Must comply w/special conditions, written and verbal orders

99 - Parole Board Non-Standard Special Condition

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19556544/detail.html

The girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, told Local 4 Kennedy has been her friend for several years, and she knows he has a criminal record and is a sex offender.

Police would not confirm that Kennedy is a sex offender, but the only George Kennedy registered in Monroe is on the sex offender list.

Just Freakin' great!:furious:
I swear if it wasn't for the idiot adults in these situations the kids might actually have a chance.

I seriously don't understand why a mother would knowingly expose her children to a sex offender..let alone date one. Most parents try to keep their children AWAY from people like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA