MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am praying that this baby girl just wandered a bit too far and is scared and hiding. :(

And now I feel the need to rant...

What the heck is a 5 yo doing out alone? I hate hate hate that parents allow that. I makes me so mad that these babies are just left out there for any sicko to take advantage. I still require my 14 yo to abide by the buddy system and she is 5" taller and 3 sizes bigger than me. I personally try not to put myself in harm's way by being aware of my surroundings, not being out alone after dark, having my cell phone on me, etc. I can't imagine leaving my children to fend for themselves. /rant

The quarry thing is a rumor, from what I hear the grandmother has legal custody and neviaeh has a 14 year old brother who is now rumored to be missing also. I hear that the bio dads first name is juan. I can not comfirm any of this but it came from a source who knows a close family member.

Mom in prison for some time, dad not part of the scene the last 3 years... poor baby. :( I ponder who was raising her the last couple of years...

The quarry thing is a rumor, from what I hear the grandmother has legal custody and neviaeh has a 14 year old brother who is now rumored to be missing also. I hear that the bio dads first name is juan. I can not comfirm any of this but it came from a source who knows a close family member.

That explains who was raising her... wow @ the brother now rumored missing.

The 14 year old boy can't be Jennifer's son since she is only 24 years old.

I can't say I have anything nice to say about mom. Unfortunately, I don't think LE would be searching behind Kmarts and quarries if they thought Nevaeh was alive.

Since mom is anything but citizen of the year, I would be looking at her as a possible suspect as well.

I can't say I have anything nice to say about mom. Unfortunately, I don't think LE would be searching behind Kmarts and quarries if they thought Nevaeh was alive.

Since mom is anything but citizen of the year, I would be looking at her as a possible suspect as well.

I thought of the mom but I don't think she would have had time to do anything. A neighbor supposedly saw the little girl playing in the road and came and got mom and she went out there to tell her daughter to stay out of the road and she was gone. I do think her reaction is kind of strange. I just saw her on a video discussing how she is almot 100% certain she was taken and and she seemed almost matter of fact about the whole thing. The dad on the other hand was a mess, even though he hadn't seen her in 3 years.

Hi...new to the board. I am from Monroe, moved away about 13 years ago and just moved back in February.

According to Family Watch Dog, George Kennedy either lives in an apartment complex with 2 other RSOs or has 2 RSOs as roommates. He came up on the search around my new address.

I heard his name was Shane...who knows with all these rumors going.

Hi...new to the board. I am from Monroe, moved away about 13 years ago and just moved back in February.

According to Family Watch Dog, George Kennedy either lives in an apartment complex with 2 other RSOs or has 2 RSOs as roommates. He came up on the search around my new address.

Welcome to WS's Scarlett! How do these SO's find each other? Is there some kind of secret code that they use to identify theirselves? I wish I knew what it was so I could find them in a crowd!!! Grrrrr......:mad:

Ok, I guess I didn't think about the age thing, just called my niece and she is going to check into it along with the name difference for the father. My niece stated that they had the bio dad on the news earlier but she can't remember which channel.

:welcome: Scarlett! I'm so happy you've joined us here at WS. I think you will find it quite amazing.:wave:

Welcome to all newbies and locals who have joined the thread.

That explains who was raising her... wow @ the brother now rumored missing.

Hi Elphaba, In that link above it says they have 2 men in custody and have ordered the father to take a LD test. I wonder if the father is one of the 2 men? I didn't think LE could order one to take a LD test as they are not admisable in court. Maybe unconstitutional too.

This is unfolding fast, so maybe we'll learn more about the brother right away.

I am beyond words after all the civilization that has proceeded us that children are still so neglected and abused.

Welcome to WS's Scarlett! How do these SO's find each other? Is there some kind of secret code that they use to identify theirselves? I wish I knew what it was so I could find them in a crowd!!! Grrrrr......:mad:

It's the "Molester Stache" they all seem to have. :eek:

I'm wondering if there was any surveillance around the apartment complex. Convenience stores, hotels, banks or other businesses. Anyone know of any near by businesses that might have had surveillance camera?

There aren't any businesses nearby that would have a camera...at least none that I can think of. Someone on Monroe Talks (the message board attached to the local newspaper), who claimed to be a friend of the family, said that police were looking at a possible surveillance tape. I don't know where it would be from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59