MI MI - Tangena Hussain, 3, Detroit, 2 Oct 2008

I would say that meants that someone thinks the boyfriend or the mother hated the child.

Did you see that about the boyfriend and another woman being charged with rape and kidnapping of a 15 year old girl in February?

Still nothing on this little sweety?

[Honey... wherever you are I hope you are safe and being held in gentle arms]

This has been on the news every day around here. I'm glad to see that the story is staying alive, even as I pray that they find her.

I don't think this one will have a happy ending, unfortunately. Boyfriend is too much of a creep, Dad is in another state and Mom hooked up with the wrong guy.

Posted today --- it is a video.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=767DF8A9C0D5BB1A54B89F08C6B7DDE3?contentId=7658249&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Boyfriend Of Tangena's Mother In Court Today
Last Edited: Thursday, 16 Oct 2008, 10:35 AM EDT
Created: Thursday, 16 Oct 2008, 10:35 AM EDT

Boyfriend Of Tangena's Mother In Court
The boyfriend of the mother of missing 2-year-old Tangena Hussain is in court today. Fox 2's Al Allen has more.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am about 60 miles from detroit and our local news only carried her story when the Amber Alert went out. Luckily, if she is still alive and in the local area, then she is distinctive looking for this area.
Unfortunately, since her mother chose to leave her with a child abusing pedophile, her chances of still being alive are slim to none. It's amazing what some of these women will do to not have to pay for child care. Living as close as I do, I know that there were services she could have applied for that would have made it so the state was paying her child care expenses for while she worked. AT A LISCENSED CHILD CARE FACILITY, not with the oh-so-trustworthy bf that already liked raping underage girls. geez.

I am about 60 miles from detroit and our local news only carried her story when the Amber Alert went out. Luckily, if she is still alive and in the local area, then she is distinctive looking for this area.
Unfortunately, since her mother chose to leave her with a child abusing pedophile, her chances of still being alive are slim to none. It's amazing what some of these women will do to not have to pay for child care. Living as close as I do, I know that there were services she could have applied for that would have made it so the state was paying her child care expenses for while she worked. AT A LISCENSED CHILD CARE FACILITY, not with the oh-so-trustworthy bf that already liked raping underage girls. geez.

It has boggled my mind that this baby has been missing for so long now with only sporadic -- and minimal at that -- news updates. It is a sad statement about our society to say the least.

Per my earlier post on this thread (#32), there is no chance of her being found alive. My $$ is on the BF as the perp. I am chomping at the bit waiting for LE to publicly finger him........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Apparently, the 15 year old's story is being challenged.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810170356

[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial]October 17, 2008
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Suspect's hearing rescheduled Hamtramck[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Serif]2 witnesses question the credibility of alleged rape victim
[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]A judge has rescheduled a Hamtramck court hearing on unrelated rape charges against the man who last saw missing 2-year-old Tangena Hussain, after two witnesses came forward questioning the credibility of the alleged rape victim.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Investigators asked 31st District Judge Paul Paruk for more time to "consider new evidence" in their case against Jamrul Hussain, 24, who is charged with kidnapping and raping a 15-year-old girl in February. He'll appear in court again Nov. 6.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Hussain, who told authorities that Tangena was taken from his locked car while he was inside a Detroit gas station, is the boyfriend of the girl's mother. He is no relation to the girl.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Attorney Sean Patrick Smith said Thursday that "two witnesses confirmed there was a relationship prior to this" between Jamrul Hussain and the teenage girl. Previously, Smith told the Free Press that the two were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and has a photograph of them posing together.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]"There are some parts of the story that don't make any sense," Smith said. "If they're on the wrong track, the case is done."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]=====================================[/FONT]

I do not understand why there have been no updates on the search for this little girl (Tangena). Does no one care whether she is found??

Thanks,
Soulscape

I know right? Why are we not hearing anything at all about her?
Where is she??
I hope they're doing more to find her than we know about. :(
Is there anyone we can call or write to and ask???
Has Nancy been talking about her at all on her show?

I've been wanting to hear updates too, and have heard nothing.

As to them reassesing the charges dealing with the 15 yr old, it doesn't matter if they had a previous relationship. It's still statutory!

As to them reassesing the charges dealing with the 15 yr old, it doesn't matter if they had a previous relationship. It's still statutory!

I agree 100%.

Still hoping they find this lovely child soon and safe!
(3 found so far this week safe!)

It may be statutory, however it pokes holes in the theory that the BF is a pedophile, which is what I was suspecting regarding Tangena.

I would love to believe this little girl is safe somewhere, but as time drags on, I just don't see her being found alive. And again, it disturbs me greatly that there is no word in the media as to her predicament. Why isn't Nancy Grace all over this one??

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi OKGrace - I am pretty local and haven't heard anything in at least a week (probably closer to 10 days). We have two main newspapers and 4 news stations and its being very quiet.

How sad that a beautiful young child is missing and there is no more information to be found, and no updates at all recently. Why are there no searches being done? Why in the world is this not front page news? What can we do to bring it back into the forefront? She deserves as much media attention as Caylee is getting - so sad.

I just read this from WDIV:
He already failed one polygraph test, and his lawyer agreed to have Hussain take a second lie-detector test.

On Friday, Local 4 learned Hussain was so emotional and upset during the polygraph, there are no usable results.
I didn't realize he had failed the first polygraph. Interesting that his second polygraph results are useless. :mad:

How sad that a beautiful young child is missing and there is no more information to be found, and no updates at all recently. Why are there no searches being done? Why in the world is this not front page news? What can we do to bring it back into the forefront? She deserves as much media attention as Caylee is getting - so sad.

I agree. I can not believe this precious little girl is no longer even in the news. One article in the last week, stating no new news. Very sad.

I agree it is sad that there is nothing in the news. What is more awful is the fact that the mother, father, relatives, etc. are not out there screamimg from the rooftops trying to find this baby (or at least find out what happened to her).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203
Back