Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Michelle was from New York. Early on in the Topix forum, her friends were commenting there. Connection? More than likely just questioning friends that knew her and may have been recently in contact with her.

raisincharlie said:
Thanks Otto - appreciate the information.

I agree that suspecting a 15 year old might be over the top, however a recent case involving a 16 year old was a darn nasty brutal beating to death of an innocent woman. So it is not unheard of by any means. This to me is a problem - we do not know when posters pop up if they are legit or not. It is why I am always going to the back of the room when they show up. Never know if they are legit or not. Then again, this poster may have had a very valid point and may have been expressing what they believed based on reason to believe if they actually lived in the neighborhood. Why they would do so on a public forum however is lost to me, go to the police.

Who knows, there could be a very valid reason why a 15 year old home has had so many different owners...JMO.

Someone else posted a similar viewpoint ... that some 12-15 year olds do express extreme violence towards strangers. I understand this, but I don't think that I want to go to a place where it's okay to publicly accuse children without some evidence.

The house has changed owners several times. One reason given is that the house is sold in the spring, when the trees are full, but in the winter the owners have a view of the trailers - something which seems to detract from the value of the property. If the house has frequently changed owners for 15 years and this child is only 15, then he can't be the main reason for the change. Have we checked how long the 15 year old has lived next door - when his parents bought the property?

The Dysleski boy became a person of interest on the forums after there was some evidence, specifically the credit card information theft and ordering of hydroponic equipment using that information. I got the impression that after interviewing neighbours, Dyleski emerged as a suspect. The 15 year old in this case has not yet emerged as a suspect (that we know of) and other than the one Birchleaf poster, there hasn't been much in the way of confirmation of him having anything to do with the Youngs. I think that if ABC and CTV are taking the situation seriously enough to ban all postings related to the child, it might be worth heeding ... at least I want to be careful about it.

scandi said:
Good Morning everyone! WOW, that was a really interesting read of 4 pages since I hit the hay last night. LOL

Jilly, I believe it was a friend of Jason's posting at CTV who mentioned all the 'luggage' Jason took with him upon leaving the home the last time he was seen there as they watched Grey's Anatomy. I had speculated that it could have been the initial moving out of the home for Jason, and his plans were to attend a meeting and then go to his folks home where he would spend Saturday night. It seems that would be the natural place to unload the luggage right, as he gathered himself and started makiung plans for his new life without Michelle. That is if there split is true as rumored from which poster - was that Joe who picked up on thast or Concerned Citizen? I think we heard that from CC at CTV.

Needless it is speculatiion, but it does fit in with the rest of the rumors involving his unfaithfulness and sure points to a motive for murder.

Shadow, were your posts here deleted? I think it was Strach who first brought up the idea that the juvinile with some problems could be the point of fear on the part of locals. There had to be pressure from some point. A insider posting from Raleigh posts info about this child on the net in a negative light.

We know what trauma this caused to the CTV board, What we're not looking at is the trauma of locals talking in soft whispers between themselves and their speculation as to his possible role being a next door neighbor. It well could be at that point action was taken on the part of his parents to quere any further talk about him and locals who were known to have done so were notified. I'm sure the parents or their spokesperson to these locals was angry, and that would create an environment of silence on the subject which got them to avoid talking about the case at all. Sorry that got so long.

The talk about the 911 tape is interesting as a poster there feels the original tape has been changed now so it doesn't play as it did. It does fit in with everything else that has disappeared, in fact many over there can not even find a link to it that works. Gees, this has to be the work of Jason's attorney, and that would take some doing to ID anything that could hurt his client potentially and remove it from the public ear. Like Annie said, I'm sure Smith Jr has been informed of everything, and with the step-father in Jason's corner, the ball certainly has started to roll, bouncing off links right and left.

Scandi

Whew, someone should have awakened me with a cyber alarm! :D

I've got a copy of the original 911 call that was posted way back on the day it was first released ... if anyone is interested.

:clap: :loser: :loser: Iwanted all clapping faces .BUT I COULD NOT FIND DELEET.YOU POLK ARE NOT A LOOSER!!!I have been readig this case right from page ONE .AND YOU are right on the button. Also everyone on this web are awsome.Iwiil never go anywhere else because you folk'sare real SLEUTHER"S.thank you all for all for making this so exciting, and sooo proffessionall.Now this is what I wanted to do:clap: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :clap: BRAVO. sorry I screwd up the first part.

Now that's a wild thought Packfan! Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaa. I don't even want to consider that! To tell you the truth, if I had not heard Cassidy so clearly say what she said on the special tape, I'd be thinking he and his lover cooked this up, and I am assuming that could be a girlfriend but of male pursuasion. Actually I was thinking that that is what is taking so long- that they have not found the murder weapon and need to have it to make an air tight case.

But they arrest people sometimes without even a body. Do you think they're still searching for the weapon would hold up an arrest?

Another thought is that even if reporters saw sheriff operatives along side a hwy searching for a weapon, they wouldn't report it now anyway as they obviously have been the word as we discussed here earlier.

One thing we haven't discussed here is that weapon. You guys might have an idea what a young married jock with a preppy outlook and lifestyle would choose to do the job. Any ideas?

Also, since I have to go soon for a bit, when do you think he would ditch the weapon and accoutrements to the crime. There must been a big pile of blood spattered clothes he would have to get rid of. He would have planned for that ahead, right. brought a backpack to put them in so he wouldn't get blood in the car, although he had no idea how much his wife was going to bleed. One thing Dr. Baden said was the terrific amount of blood was because a head wound like this bleeds a lot!

Scandi

So I was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy behind in the 15 year old discussion ... I see we all pretty much agree.

peepers20056 said:
:clap: :loser: :loser: Iwanted all clapping faces .BUT I COULD NOT FIND DELEET.YOU POLK ARE NOT A LOOSER!!!I have been readig this case right from page ONE .AND YOU are right on the button. Also everyone on this web are awsome.Iwiil never go anywhere else because you folk'sare real SLEUTHER"S.thank you all for all for making this so exciting, and sooo proffessionall.Now this is what I wanted to do:clap: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :clap: BRAVO. sorry I screwd up the first part.

Welcome peepers, join right in.

otto said:
Someone else posted a similar viewpoint ... that some 12-15 year olds do express extreme violence towards strangers. I understand this, but I don't think that I want to go to a place where it's okay to publicly accuse children without some evidence.

The house has changed owners several times. One reason given is that the house is sold in the spring, when the trees are full, but in the winter the owners have a view of the trailers - something which seems to detract from the value of the property. If the house has frequently changed owners for 15 years and this child is only 15, then he can't be the main reason for the change. Have we checked how long the 15 year old has lived next door - when his parents bought the property?

The Dysleski boy became a person of interest on the forums after there was some evidence, specifically the credit card information theft and ordering of hydroponic equipment using that information. I got the impression that after interviewing neighbours, Dyleski emerged as a suspect. The 15 year old in this case has not yet emerged as a suspect (that we know of) and other than the one Birchleaf poster, there hasn't been much in the way of confirmation of him having anything to do with the Youngs. I think that if ABC and CTV are taking the situation seriously enough to ban all postings related to the child, it might be worth heeding ... at least I want to be careful about it.
Perhaps I do not write well enough to make myself clear. As for accusing a child, I will agree, not a good thing especially without some foundation. Had I seen a written or televised report which highlighted this boy as a possibility, I would however find myself having to think about it. I understand the poster was accusatory and this coming from a new poster, I would have side stepped it until something official would make me think about it. I would not want to go to a forum that was composed of accusations about a child either- which is why I am here and not there. By the same token, what foundation do we have to accuse JY other than a statistic and the fact he is an adult?

As for the trailer park thing - looking at other properties that aren't near the trailers, they also have had multiple owners and pretty much the same price range. I suspect this has nothing to do with the view because looking at the aerial and all those evergreens, I doubt there is much of a view. Perhaps it has more to do with the restrictions imposed on the community over time by the homeowners association. I seriously doubt all the neighborhood children are a problem anymore than the trailer park is a problem. The idea about the trailer park is just as accusatory as the other comment in my opinion because this poster also pointed a finger to the people in the park as a potential problem. JMO

Dyleski became a suspect because his partner in crime turned him in after a person from the Curiel home contacted his father about the credit card file, not because the police zeroed in on him through interviews. Fact is, kids do kill, and it seems we hear about it more and more as time goes by. If there is any truth to the accusation made, hopefully the police have checked it and not ignored it because it is a kid. I've said it at least 10 times - I do not understand why people near a crime, hunt out a public forum to express themselves, problem go to the police and be done with it.

raisincharlie said:
Perhaps I do not write well enough to make myself clear. As for accusing a child, I will agree, not a good thing especially without some foundation. Had I seen a written or televised report which highlighted this boy as a possibility, I would however find myself having to think about it. I understand the poster was accusatory and this coming from a new poster, I would have side stepped it until something official would make me think about it. I would not want to go to a forum that was composed of accusations about a child either- which is why I am here and not there. By the same token, what foundation do we have to accuse JY other than a statistic and the fact he is an adult?

As for the trailer park thing - looking at other properties that aren't near the trailers, they also have had multiple owners and pretty much the same price range. I suspect this has nothing to do with the view because looking at the aerial and all those evergreens, I doubt there is much of a view. Perhaps it has more to do with the restrictions imposed on the community over time by the homeowners association. I seriously doubt all the neighborhood children are a problem anymore than the trailer park is a problem. The idea about the trailer park is just as accusatory as the other comment in my opinion because this poster also pointed a finger to the people in the park as a potential problem. JMO

Dyleski became a suspect because his partner in crime turned him in after a person from the Curiel home contacted his father about the credit card file, not because the police zeroed in on him through interviews. Fact is, kids do kill, and it seems we hear about it more and more as time goes by. If there is any truth to the accusation made, hopefully the police have checked it and not ignored it because it is a kid. I've said it at least 10 times - I do not understand why people near a crime, hunt out a public forum to express themselves, problem go to the police and be done with it.

I guess that I'm inclined to think that Jason had something to do with Michelle's murder because of the mysterious fax, his lack of communication with authorities, his convenient absence during the murder, no sign of break in, Cassidy being unharmed and a few other things. It's not just because he's the husband, it's because he is the husband and he doesn't seem to be bending in any direction to eliminate himself as a suspect - that in itself doesn't bode well.

I opened up the imap site, but I don't know how to navigate it: http://imaps.co.wake.nc.us/imaps/main.htm?msize=525&cmd=ZOOMPIN&pin=0781818454
Are you able to go to the nearby properties and see whether any of these properties have had the same owner for a long time? like 15 years? I don't know, maybe it doesn't really make any difference ... but if this boy has been a problem and has caused previous owners of the home to move, then he would have been there for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny