Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
no date given yet as to when he & the other guy in the video made this trip to Lowe's....would be nice to know that bit of info

Laurean and his wife were driving to meet with an attorney on Jan. 10 when he told her that Lauterbach is dead and he had buried her body out of fear, the affidavits show. (from Fox news)

I had tried to respond to a post by "close enough" on #8 but things are moving soooo fast was unable to.

It states that" LCpl Lauterbach's cell phone is found along Highway 24 in Jacksonville, NC. The phone was used to make several calls by stranded motorist, one of which was LCpl Lauterbach's sister, who requests
that the individual turn the phone into the police."

Maria's sister?

Talk about a bazaar case! Can you believe - Maria's cell phone is found along the highway in Jacksonville and is used by stranded motorists--one of them just happens to be her SISTER?????

Unbelievable! What a coincidence!

Who knew she had a sister in the area?

ok, the way i understood that is.....her sister called Maria's cell phone & when someone answered, she asked them to take the phone to LE....

it confused me at first also, lol:crazy:

I had tried to respond to a post by "close enough" on #8 but things are moving soooo fast was unable to.

It states that" LCpl Lauterbach's cell phone is found along Highway 24 in Jacksonville, NC. The phone was used to make several calls by stranded motorist, one of which was LCpl Lauterbach's sister, who requests
that the individual turn the phone into the police."

Maria's sister?

Talk about a bazaar case! Can you believe - Maria's cell phone is found along the highway in Jacksonville and is used by stranded motorists--one of them just happens to be her SISTER?????

Unbelievable! What a coincidence!

Who knew she had a sister in the area?

I think it was supposed to say "one of which was TO LCpl Lauterbach's sister". I saw that too and I thought the same thing.

concrete blocks? Is there body of water around there anywhere that he planned to weigh her body down with these...but somehow his plan got messed up? I mean, burying her in his own back yard must have been a plan of last resort, IMO>

Onslow Bay is in the area accessible on the base. It's an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean.

so much doesn't make sense. Where was Maria's body from 12-14-07 to when it was found? What in the world was CL doing from 12-14 to 12-24? Was Xtina actually living in a blood spattered house for 10 days? How could not have told his wife from 12-14-07 to 1-10-08 about the murder, considering there was blood on the walls part of that time? I would like to believe also, that Xtina isn't involved, but I can't see how she COULDN'T be.

ok, the way i understood that is.....her sister called Maria's cell phone & when someone answered, she asked them to take the phone to LE....

it confused me at first also, lol:crazy:

hi close!

I was just sitting here talking about how SICKENING that they have him on tape using Marie's debit card to buy supplies to bury her with...and my husband said "What do you expect - what kind of person do you think he is? After all, he just murdered her."

I am still stunned.

so much doesn't make sense. Where was Maria's body from 12-14-07 to when it was found? What in the world was CL doing from 12-14 to 12-24? Was Xtina actually living in a blood spattered house for 10 days? How could not have told his wife from 12-14-07 to 1-10-08 about the murder, considering there was blood on the walls part of that time? I would like to believe also, that Xtina isn't involved, but I can't see how she COULDN'T be.

from what i've gathered, LE had to use luminol to see the blood in the house/garage.....i don't think Christina ever saw the blood....

sure wish we knew the date that Cesar & his friend/companion went to that Lowe's....

video provided by AMW shows Cesar & another guy going into a store (Lowe's or Home Depot)....he got several things; two being paint & concrete blocks.....

they also show a picture of him at the ATM....he has a pullover cap on...doesn't cover his face though...apparently once he got closer to the ATM machine he must have put a rag over the camera, but they got a pic of him before he did so...

the above is per foxnews....

eta...just found this link at fox...

http://www.foxnews.com/

Unbelievable! on Xmas eve planning a human BBQ and painting! Worse yet with her money!!! I wish they could nail down the TOD. Is it the 14th or 15th???
I am speechless...:mad:

Onslow Bay is in the area accessible on the base. It's an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean.

Camp LJ is on the coast - maybe he was going to dump her in the ocean?

O/T That is where I found the biggest shark's tooth I have ever found. My brother-in-law is the base archeologist there and took us on base to the beach. He was actually called out early in the investigation for check out a skeleton a fisherman found that they thought MIGHT have been Marie. But it was from a 1700's gravesite that was supposedly moved in 1941, but overlooked somehow. It had washed up on a riverbank.

Big question for me, when was she buried?:confused:

if she wasn't buried the night of the 14th, then i think she was buried sometime on the 15th.....jmo

unless he had a friend/helper run the body all over the place to diff places....i find that hard to believe though....

if she wasn't buried the night of the 14th, then i think she was buried sometime on the 15th.....jmo

unless he had a friend/helper run the body all over the place to diff places....i find that hard to believe though....

Does his wife have an alibi for the 14th?

video provided by AMW shows Cesar & another guy going into a store (Lowe's or Home Depot)....he got several things; two being paint & concrete blocks.....

they also show a picture of him at the ATM....he has a pullover cap on...doesn't cover his face though...apparently once he got closer to the ATM machine he must have put a rag over the camera, but they got a pic of him before he did so...

the above is per foxnews....

eta...just found this link at fox...

http://www.foxnews.com/

Unbelievable! on Xmas eve planning a human BBQ and painting! Worse yet with her money!!! I wish they could nail down the TOD. Is it the 14th or 15th???
I am speechless...:mad:

in everything i've read the last two days, & from Greta's show last night, LE feels confidant she was murdered on the 14th, sounds to me......

do we know that Cesar painted on the 24th?

i don't know....everything's been so screwy with the dates of the 14th & 15th, but IMO, i think she was at the party on the 14th...but i could be wrong....very confusing with all the diff reports we've been given...

When all this is said and done, it will be completely different then all the correct info that's not correct, facts that are not correct and cover ups.
This to me is a "crap shoot"

:rolleyes:

Camp LJ is on the coast - maybe he was going to dump her in the ocean?

O/T That is where I found the biggest shark's tooth I have ever found. My brother-in-law is the base archeologist there and took us on base to the beach. He was actually called out early in the investigation for check out a skeleton a fisherman found that they thought MIGHT have been Marie. But it was from a 1700's gravesite that was supposedly moved in 1941, but overlooked somehow. It had washed up on a riverbank.

hi there Hap (waving) :)

hey, i think the concrete blocks were the ones he used in the backyard to surround the fire pit....makes sense to me, so the fire can't spread onto the yard....what do you think?

heck, did the neighbor ever say when all these fires were in Cesar's backyard???...did he ever give a date for the other fires going on, other than the bonfire on Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA