Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/14 based on evidence, that LE has come to the conclusion she was killed that day

Didn't some neighbors say buzzards were circling? Maybe as time went on he decided he had to do something different to cover the crime and 10 days later decided to burn her, but surely he wouldn't have experimented with that when people were over.
I bet he asked a friend who was maybe coming over for the party, to go with him to lowes to help him build a fire pit. If she was buried a few feet down then dirt over her and a fire pit on top of her, would there be enough heat to burn her?

good point glezell...i'd forgotten about the buzzards!..yeah, i can picture him noticing them & thinking "i've got to do something"....hmmm

depending how deep she was buried, but it sounds logical to me that building a large enough fire over the grave would probably do the trick as far as getting down to burn her...(oh, sounds awful to type)
...someone said the other night, it's possible he did it the way you're talking about...it's like she was "cooked"....ugh:(

also, good point about him getting a friend to help with supplies for the bonfire....i guess him having a friend w/him, doesn't MAKE it sinister....

gosh, someone on NG's show just said this case has more twists & turns than a roller coaster....i agree!

good point glezell...i'd forgotten about the buzzards!..yeah, i can picture him noticing them & thinking "i've got to do something"....hmmm

depending how deep she was buried, but it sounds logical to me that building a large enough fire over the grave would probably do the trick as far as getting down to burn her...(oh, sounds awful to type)
...someone said the other night, it's possible he did it the way you're talking about...it's like she was "cooked"....ugh:(

also, good point about him getting a friend to help with supplies for the bonfire....i guess him having a friend w/him, doesn't MAKE it sinister....

gosh, someone on NG's show just said this case has more twists & turns than a roller coaster....i agree!

"more twists and turns than a roller coaster" - I think there's going to be way more than we can imagine - even all the brilliant sleuthing
minds here. I just don't know what the twists are gonna be.

Tonight on our local news (Corpus Christi,Tx) it was reported that someone matching Laurean description was seen in store in Premont, TX. The FBI is going to follow up the lead and talk with the clerk and other witnesses. As soon as I can get a link to post I will. Just thought I would pass on this info.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=&city=premont&state=TX&zipcode=&icid=rbox_cities.M

Once we get the Nancy Grace Transcript (usually an hour or so after the show ends) maybe someone can do a timeline.

Does anyone know how he could have used her ATM? How did he get her code? :waitasec:

PLEASE give me more notice that sitting here at the computer and seeing you pull up the driveway!!! I will cook for you if you do!

(that WAS hilarious!)

oh, i will:)

just couldn't pass right by & not stop...that'll never happen again in a hundred years, lol....

& i want lasagna when i come!

video provided by AMW shows Cesar & another guy going into a store (Lowe's or Home Depot)....he got several things; two being paint & concrete blocks.....

they also show a picture of him at the ATM....he has a pullover cap on...doesn't cover his face though...apparently once he got closer to the ATM machine he must have put a rag over the camera, but they got a pic of him before he did so...

the above is per foxnews....

eta...just found this link at fox...

http://www.foxnews.com/

eta to correct
Thanks for the link close. The phone interview Shep had with Wanda Alander offered up absolutely nothing on her end :crazy:

Yep Close they said 12/16 on NG's show.

By the way, I looked at another video on that Fox link that was posted earlier. It was an interview with the neighbor lady and they were discussing the fire in the fire pit. She said, it didn't stink of anything other than a normal fire pit.. Sheesh!

As someone pointed out a few threads back, hair stinks when it's been burned...I can't believe she didn't smell anything strange!

"more twists and turns than a roller coaster" - I think there's going to be way more than we can imagine - even all the brilliant sleuthing
minds here. I just don't know what the twists are gonna be.

yeah, & unless it's the new spokesperson for LE (the one that took the Sheriffs place as far as speaking to the media) i don't have a lot of faith in what we hear.....

make sure you watch America's Most Wanted tomorrow night...should be interesting, although i think some of their info is a bit off, from what i've read....maybe they'll get some facts pinned down before the taping...

NG absent but all about Laurean...now
Good evening everyone! I'm hoping she has more coverage after this break. There's one thing I'm confused about though. I'd heard that the barbeque wasn't right on top of Maria's grave but closer to the house, yet last night Nancy (and Susan Moss tonight) said it was on her grave. :confused:

Good evening everyone! I'm hoping she has more coverage after this break. There's one thing I'm confused about though. I'd heard that the barbeque wasn't right on top of Maria's grave but closer to the house, yet last night Nancy (and Susan Moss tonight) said it was on her grave. :confused:

see, that's confusing to me too....i think there were TWO fire pits....not sure why he'd have two, but......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal