Netherlands Netherlands - Schiedam, WhtFem, 16-24, 5'3'', 12 Oct 2005

60 kg is 132 lbs not 141 lbs.
Anyways what is more important is that she gets her name back. Where do I search for MPs in the Netherlands? I’m American so I’m used to using Namus but that’s not gonna be of any help.
Bumping for our girl.

60 kg is 132 lbs not 141 lbs.
Anyways what is more important is that she gets her name back. Where do I search for MPs in the Netherlands? I’m American so I’m used to using Namus but that’s not gonna be of any help.
Bumping for our girl.
She is not in the missing persons database from the Netherlands, that's for sure. LE would have identified her by now. Neither did anybody gave their DNA to the Dutch police while searching for her. So until this day there was never a match. See for an extensive explanation how this all works my earlier post #166

This is the missing and unidentified persons website of the Dutch police. Gezocht & Vermist | politie.nl

As of north Scandinavia, the dental healthcare for children in Norway, are free and mandatory. They have systems to report CPS if the child is not attending the appointments, show signs of nutrition issues or abuse.
I think they have the same type of system in Sweden.
Barnemishandling, overgrep eller omsorgssvikt av barn og unge
Do you mean with that that she is probably not from North Scandinavia or if she is she must have been neglected from a young age?

Identify Me: NL09 - The woman in the suitcase

This is new information as far as I know

The investigation indicated that the victim spent her childhood in areas north and east of Germany and probably came from Northern Scandinavia, Poland, or Russia. The young woman probably moved around during her adolescence (possibly between ages 16 and 22). It is likely that she spent the last months of her life in Western Europe, possibly in the Netherlands.
If this is based on isotopes it can be immediately dismissed. I've never seen an isotope analysis be remotely correct.

If this is based on isotopes it can be immediately dismissed. I've never seen an isotope analysis be remotely correct.
It’s always so scattered if you know what I mean. “Our isotope analysis shows that this individual was from the southwest” and then they turn out to be from the northeast. XD

I don't know. Have to look it up in this particular case. What I know is in Europe isotopes are fare more accurate then America. I've seen a lot of inaccurate info in American cases, like EmiliaRT007 states.

I don't know. Have to look it up in this particular case. What I know is in Europe isotopes are fare more accurate then America. I've seen a lot of inaccurate info in American cases, like EmiliaRT007 states.
Yeah, I would have expected that I don’t know too much about European isotope tests and my suspicions have been confirmed, lol.

Bit of hope, I’m sure you are far more educated on this than I am. There has been quite a large number of inaccuracies in American isotope testing. Did they do any isotope testing on this UID?

Identify Me: NL09 - The woman in the suitcase

This is new information as far as I know

The investigation indicated that the victim spent her childhood in areas north and east of Germany and probably came from Northern Scandinavia, Poland, or Russia. The young woman probably moved around during her adolescence (possibly between ages 16 and 22). It is likely that she spent the last months of her life in Western Europe, possibly in the Netherlands.
This is from the video about this case.

'Presumably this young woman lived during her youth in an area to the north and east of Germany and during her final years she seems to be having moving around a lot. She was in western Europe during the last months of her life and also possibly in the Netherlands".

1683811064532.png

This is from the video about this case.

'Presumably this young woman lived during her youth in an area to the north and east of Germany and during her final years she seems to be having moving around a lot. She was in western Europe during the last months of her life and also possibly in the Netherlands".

View attachment 421446
So possibly originally from Germany? I wonder if checking any missing persons databases in the other countries (Germany, Poland, Sweden, Russia) could help. I’m a Russian-American dual citizen and know a bit about Russian MPs and Doe cases, I could help with that, possibly.

So possibly originally from Germany? I wonder if checking any missing persons databases in the other countries (Germany, Poland, Sweden, Russia) could help. I’m a Russian-American dual citizen and know a bit about Russian MPs and Doe cases, I could help with that, possibly.
My interpretation of what is said is more like she didn't spend her youth in Germany but east or north from Germany (Zweden/Poland) Maybe she was born in Russia and moved to Zweden or Poland during her youth.The named countries are all Interpol members so I think there is at least some exchange between authorities in this countries about missing and unidentified persons on an international level. Are we looking for a missing younger child? That she traveled a lot during ages 16 - 22 might indicate she was trafficked through/to Western Europe, but it could also mean something completely different.

Operation Identify Me:
Seeking the names of unidentified victims of murder
Case name: The woman in the suitcase
Case code: 2023-NL09

• Date of death (estimated): Around 28 September 2005
  • Date of discovery: 12 October 2005
  • Location: The Netherlands: In the water, in a residential neighbourhood, at Thorbeckesingel in Schiedam.
  • Sex: Female
  • Estimated year of birth: 1983 - 1989
  • Estimated age: Between 16 and 22 years old
  • Height: 164 cm
  • Skin tone: Light-skinned
  • Hair colour: Brown, dyed in a light colour
  • Eye colour: Brown
  • Clothing: The victim was dressed in a pair of large sweatpants with a small red shirt. The blue sweatpants had a double black line on the side. The brand was Gateway, size XL. The victim wore red and yellow socks with a print of a duck at the heel. She wore light-blue underwear with the number 69 printed on it. The woman also wore a red t-shirt with white print, of the brand Lai Si Hao, in size S/M. The texts ‘Victory’, ‘Power Cycle’ and others were printed on the shirt.
  • Tattoos, birth marks, scars: Unknown
  • Jewellery: None

The case​

In the Autumn of 2005, a red suitcase was seen lying in the canal at Thorbeckesingel, in a residential neighbourhood in Schiedam, the Netherlands. The suitcase was there for some time. A municipality landscape contractor took it out of the water. The suitcase was found to contain the body of a young woman.

Characteristics​

The victim’s teeth were in very poor condition indicating that she had probably never been to a dentist.

Her body was wrapped in a white duvet cover with red/pink and blue flower pattern, and then put into a red suitcase. The suitcase was of the brand Line and was the largest of the 4-piece Albany Trolley Set. There was also an orange-coloured sheet in the suitcase.

Contact
If you have any information regarding the possible identity of this person, please contact the Dutch national police via the form below.

You can also contact them and view this case on their national police website.

1683865356443.png
Facial reconstruction of the victim

My interpretation of what is said is more like she didn't spend her youth in Germany but east or north from Germany (Zweden/Poland) Maybe she was born in Russia and moved to Zweden or Poland during her youth.The named countries are all Interpol members so I think there is at least some exchange between authorities in this countries about missing and unidentified persons on an international level. Are we looking for a missing younger child? That she traveled a lot during ages 16 - 22 might indicate she was trafficked through/to Western Europe, but it could also mean something completely different.
Tbh,I do agree with you, about your opinion,that she was being trafficked.

(The socks,the blanket ,the suitcase,her age...)

And maybe.., this case was the start,of the call to report something suspicious??

Signals

" The activities of criminals often take place secretly. But to those who pay attention, things are visible. Think of:

The shop around the corner where no customer ever comes

The tenant who only wants to pay large amounts in cash

The boy with a much too expensive car in front of the door and a smaller wallet

The house where unknown people walk in and out at all times"

Zie je iets? Meld het | Schiedam

Few things to re-coup from previous searches done on WS:
- Schiedam has high population of Bulgarian immigrants
- part of Schiedam where she was found is crime ridden, with lots of low income foreigners (as per local mentioned few pages back)
- Her t-shirt is Vietnamese brand (likely purchased in East Europe street market) with spelling of words on tshirt pointing to Bulgaria
- Her underwear might be Chinese or Vietnamese brand (likely purchased on similar East Europe market)
- Her blue sweat pants were made by Dutch/Amsterdam company
- Luggage she was found in - only 100 made (or sold?) in 2004

Question - everyone mentions here her non pierced ears - I have checked lots of links but have not found any mention of that on any official sources. So, are her non pierced ears a fact?

Even though it does not match her isotopes, most of her above details point to Bulgaria and that is definitely place to zoom on and target with media appeals. If she by any chance is ethnic Romani from Bulgaria or elsewhere in East Europe, her identity will be even harder to solve.

Things to bear in mind - she was not reported missing in Netherlands and if someone is looking for her from back home, there is big chance they do not speak English or Dutch, hence need of targeting those countries and their media in their own language. There is very small chance her identity will be found without that step.

Few things to re-coup from previous searches done on WS:
- Schiedam has high population of Bulgarian immigrants
- part of Schiedam where she was found is crime ridden, with lots of low income foreigners (as per local mentioned few pages back)
- Her t-shirt is Vietnamese brand (likely purchased in East Europe street market) with spelling of words on tshirt pointing to Bulgaria
- Her underwear might be Chinese or Vietnamese brand (likely purchased on similar East Europe market)
- Her blue sweat pants were made by Dutch/Amsterdam company
- Luggage she was found in - only 100 made (or sold?) in 2004

Question - everyone mentions here her non pierced ears - I have checked lots of links but have not found any mention of that on any official sources. So, are her non pierced ears a fact?

Even though it does not match her isotopes, most of her above details point to Bulgaria and that is definitely place to zoom on and target with media appeals. If she by any chance is ethnic Romani from Bulgaria or elsewhere in East Europe, her identity will be even harder to solve.

Things to bear in mind - she was not reported missing in Netherlands and if someone is looking for her from back home, there is big chance they do not speak English or Dutch, hence need of targeting those countries and their media in their own language. There is very small chance her identity will be found without that step.
Hmm, Bulgarian immigrants…
I wonder if she has any ties to Bulgaria, whether it be that it’s her country of birth or her parents are immigrants from there.
I wonder if she was originally from Bulgaria, so she was seen as an easy target since she was a young woman, fresh new immigrant, so she couldn’t speak any English or Dutch, there was a low chance she’d be able to report the trafficker. Sad case.

Hmm, Bulgarian immigrants…
I wonder if she has any ties to Bulgaria, whether it be that it’s her country of birth or her parents are immigrants from there.
I wonder if she was originally from Bulgaria, so she was seen as an easy target since she was a young woman, fresh new immigrant, so she couldn’t speak any English or Dutch, there was a low chance she’d be able to report the trafficker. Sad case.

You will be happily surprised to learn that in case she'd report her trafficker, Dutch LE would have provided an interpreter.

You will be happily surprised to learn that in case she'd report her trafficker, Dutch LE would have provided an interpreter.
Wow. That’s great, when someone speaks Spanish here at least at my local PD they either get someone who can speak Spanish on the phone or just flip out and ignore them. It’s weird. Glad that there’s an interpreter. Sorry, I don’t know much about the Netherlands, being a Russian-American with exposure to pretty much just those 2 countries as well as a few others, NL not being one of them.

Wow. That’s great, when someone speaks Spanish here at least at my local PD they either get someone who can speak Spanish on the phone or just flip out and ignore them. It’s weird. Glad that there’s an interpreter. Sorry, I don’t know much about the Netherlands, being a Russian-American with exposure to pretty much just those 2 countries as well as a few others, NL not being one of them.

The system isn't perfect. And many women who are being trafficked do not report to the police because of bad experiences with LE in their country of origin. Also, they may worry what will happen to their family at home.
If the family is involved in the crime, things become even more complicated.

Google translate is a great help btw if someone is literate. A friend of mine is a social worker and she uses Google Translate in 'conversations'. She says it is a huge step forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
countygirl69
Back