Netherlands Netherlands - Schiedam, WhtFem, 16-24, 5'3'', 12 Oct 2005

The system isn't perfect. And many women who are being trafficked do not report to the police because of bad experiences with LE in their country of origin. Also, they may worry what will happen to their family at home.
If the family is involved in the crime, things become even more complicated.

Google translate is a great help btw if someone is literate. A friend of mine is a social worker and she uses Google Translate in 'conversations'. She says it is a huge step forward.
At my job (I’m a nanny + daycare worker), since it’s in a really diverse area, it has tons of immigrants from all over the world. I only speak 3 languages fluently; English, Spanish, and Russian, so I have to use Google translate for some things.

So possibly originally from Germany? I wonder if checking any missing persons databases in the other countries (Germany, Poland, Sweden, Russia) could help. I’m a Russian-American dual citizen and know a bit about Russian MPs and Doe cases, I could help with that, possibly.

It would be easy enough for her to be from Germany - Schiedam is only an hour's drive from the border. A family member of mine lives in Schiedam and prefers Germany for a day trip instead of somewhere in the Netherlands like Den Haag where they work on a daily basis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise
Back