NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wasn't on the search. Yes, they were looking for remains or evidence, but in a totally different environment.

Fairy, you've been here since the beginning and you don't think it's not weird that there is absolutely nothing to go on besides an edited video clip?

Other than the snow, I'm not sure the environments are so different.

Steven's case is a mystery for sure. But I just don't see any parallels between the two cases. I think most people believed Casey was the kiiller from day 1. Same with Susan's case. We just don't have that smoking gun with Steven. Sure wish we did!

Believe09, I was positive I'd read it on the FB page - but I don't see it there now. :waitasec:

Basically, what I read was that no new searches would be scheduled unless more information was developed. My apologies for the incorrect reference.

I thought I had read that also, Laytonian.

Hello. I've been following the story about SK on both FB and WS for a while, but finally figured out how to register and post. I wasn't able to make the search, but if another search in Henderson/Vegas is organized, I'll definitely try to be there. I don't have any significant thoughts or insights, but will be keeping my eyes, ears and brain open.

Hello. I've been following the story about SK on both FB and WS for a while, but finally figured out how to register and post. I wasn't able to make the search, but if another search in Henderson/Vegas is organized, I'll definitely try to be there. I don't have any significant thoughts or insights, but will be keeping my eyes, ears and brain open.

:Welcome-12-june: Glad you are here.

Other than the snow, I'm not sure the environments are so different.

Steven's case is a mystery for sure. But I just don't see any parallels between the two cases. I think most people believed Casey was the kiiller from day 1. Same with Susan's case. We just don't have that smoking gun with Steven. Sure wish we did!

I was speaking of the remoteness of the environment vs a suburbia environment.

I haven't been following her case, except what I've seen on TV reports. Same with Heighlee. But both those children came to their demise from very tragic and troubling circumstances. When that utilities guy found her body only yards from her house, and he had called multiple times, it just got too weird. Although it can be intriguing to watch on TV, I think publicized cases can be tainted either way. The trial itself may be interesting.

Welcome, glad you're here.

I understand what you're saying carbuff, and you're right, none of that talk changes anything for this case. But... it's also about learning, about understanding, and about maybe making a change for future cases as there will always be more. It's about sharing both successes and frustrations IMO. Of course there's a ton of speculation on here, there has to be we never get all the facts, not even close, so....

I know it is ridiculous. Missing men just do not get the same attention, in my opinion.

Absolutely. Can you imagine if Steven had been a single, 30-year old Mormon woman? I bet this case would have reached SP proportions if that had been so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80