NY NY - Sandra "Sandy" Breed, 16 (resolved), & Bruce Clark, 22, Chittenango, 22 May 1964

Here is an email i just got:

For Sandra’s privacy, we can’t release anything more than she was recovered alive earlier this year.

Brenda

Brenda Galarza
NamUs Coordinator
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
(703) 837-6276
BGALARZA@ncmec.org

NCMEC_email_signature.png

Well maybe Facebook and Cold case agencies but no news coverage!

He namus coordinator said that she can’t tell me anything more. I will have to Contact The Madison county sheriffs office if i want to get information.

Last edited:
Sandra breed has been recovered after 54 years. According to namus she has been recovered and is alive. No other details are available at the moment and this will not be posted in any news channels because of privacy reasons and privacy must be respected.

Last edited:
Sandra Breed
RESOLVED

• sandra_breed_1.jpg
  • sandra_breed_2.jpg
Sandra, circa 1964

• Missing Since05/22/1964
  • Missing FromChittenango, New York
  • ClassificationEndangered Runaway
  • Age16 years old
  • Height and Weight-
  • Distinguishing Characteristics-
Details of Disappearance
Sandra disappeared from Chittenango, New York on May 22, 1964. In 2018, she was located. Further details are unavailable.
Investigating Agency
Source Information
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 28, 2018; case resolved

Here is an email i just got:

For Sandra’s privacy, we can’t release anything more than she was recovered alive earlier this year.

Brenda

Brenda Galarza
NamUs Coordinator
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
(703) 837-6276
BGALARZA@ncmec.org

NCMEC_email_signature.png

Amazing. So great to read that she is alive. She certainly deserves her privacy but I'm curious what could have possibly kept her from coming forward when her mother died and left her $150,000? She didn't get that money because she wasn't found in time. Was she being held captive and prevented from claiming the money? Or did she make her own life and have her own money/didn't want her mother's? Or perhaps she just never knew about it... Maybe she left home and never looked back? So many questions I'm sure we will never get an answer to... Oh well, I wish Ms. Sandy well. Hope we somehow find out Bruce is alive and well too...

Since she was a runaway there wasn’t much news on her disappearance. I think she started a new life with her own money. She is 70 years old and Bruce would be in his mid to late 70s.

Since she was a runaway there wasn’t much news on her disappearance. I think she started a new life with her own money. She is 70 years old and Bruce would be in his mid to late 70s.

I know. I like to think that they ran off and got married and just never contacted family again. That sort of thing happened often enough decades ago (although today it would be illegal) that I could see it happening that they simply cut off all contact and lived their own lives. JMO. I hope they were happy.

Me too. I’ve always hoped that sandy would be found alive but it’s sad that both of her parents died without knowing that she was alive all this time. Her close friend Darlene has been searching for her all this time and will be reunited with her hopefully.

Yes I too found Sandra’s case interesting and hoped for a resolution and this resolution is one that many people didn’t expect but I always new that Sandra was possibly alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back